![]() |
Where are you going on holiday ??
I am going to Scarbourgh and also abroad maybe tenerife !!! :cool:
|
I haven't had a holiday since September 2005...
I don't want one, I NEED one! =( |
Not sure yet. Gonna work this summer, but Ill have a couple weeks off too, so I wanna go abroad! Maybe London with some friends or Montenegro(where my aunt's from)or the netherlands with my bestfriend :)
|
:)
Quote:
i need one too !!! i cant remember when i last went away to chill !!! I litrally have no money but if i dont buy anything for the next 9 weeks then i will have like 790 just enoughs for tenerfiefe |
I've said I'd like to go to Wales for a holiday as I went in 2003 (I think) and I enjoyed myself very much. =D
|
I'm going to Crete in June and Great Yarmouth to see family in July.
I'm going to Crete to do my open water and I am rather excited! |
For the easter long weekend (5 days FTW!) I am doing NOTHING! I am going to sit on my couch and grow moss becasue i'm not going to move... :P
But in june i'm going to melbourne for a few days to see the Dog Whisperer! |
London in June.
How sad xD |
................
Quote:
|
somewhere hot!
|
We have plans to go out to Death Valley this weekend, 4th, 5th and 6th.
If and only if, we can get passports, we are planning to to go the Canadian Rockies the last two weeks in July and the first week in August. I've already decided where we're going in 2010 if we get the vacation time and money. When I told my husband, he just nodded in acceptance. |
probably just the local 'nut-house'
|
We are too poor to afford holidays.
|
I might...and make the might a hopefully [!!!!] be going to butlins =D
|
Nowhere.
|
devon in august may see about gravesend aswell
|
............................
Quote:
|
Can't afford it.
|
I'm going on holiday with friends to Portugal and then France/Turkey with the fam :)
Money from working is the way to go (Y) |
I'm not a big fan of sun. It BUUUUUUURNS.
So. I'm going here... ![]() to see this... ![]() Christmas in New York is TOTALLY more my style. Roll on December 21st - 28th. Best present to myself ever! |
i'm going to Greece with some of my uni friends at the end of May.
then i dunno where else. me and emily wanted to go to canada but it's expensiveeeeee. :( probably also the Isle of Wight for Bestival. |
Haha.
I went to Scarborough for half a day. It was about as much of it as I could take. But enjoy yourself! Reading fest is about all I can afford right now. I'd love to, and we're looking into going to to Amsterdam for a few days. City breaks ftw. We'll probably go to London for a few days too, but that's hardly a holiday as such, because it's like 40 minutes by train. Some of my friends were talking about going somewhere really hot, but they planned to go on some awful package deal, where the bus picks you up in droves from the airport and everything is planned for you... So I decided not to! |
oh god, i would hate to go on a package deal holiday where everything was planned to the second.much more fun to do whatever you want.
|
And the things they were talking about were really rubbish, too. I like going and looking around, exploring the local area, and not just eating in English restaurants with English people.
It was so lame. |
Im going to the maldives.. to a little island called Meeru.. im so excited.
I havent been on holiday for over a year, and i need one! |
Ohhhhh, that sounds so lovely!
Enjoy yourself :) |
I can't wait to go away this year, i've not been away for two years due to medical stuff so im making up for it this year =D
Going cancun with the bofriend for two weeks Going Kavos (oh dear ha) with the friends for a week And then going Cape town with the the close family and boyf for two weeks =) So excited =D |
V. nice everyone!
Loving teh New York idea :) Barcelona with school, my friend is taking art next year (the trip is meant to be for only art students) but you can take a friend so I'm going :) |
okay, major geek alert, but, I'm an archaeology student and last year I camped for 10days near a (fairly) local community excavtion that didn't charge you to volunteer. I'm going for the full three weeks this summer (hopefully) but I might not camp, I might just catch the train!
It does feel slightly strange that I take my holiday from a paid (part-time) job to go and do volunteer work elsewhere. Can Not Wait. Archaeology is my passion-and it's a mediaeval manor house we're excavating and mediaeval is my favouriite period!!!!!!! |
I'm going to Egypt, on a Nile cruise, at the end of August... for a week!
So I will be all refreshed and ready for my Psychology course in September! |
Not going away at Easter for the first time in 12 years..... All my mum's idea to make me revise more :(
But this summer I'm going to Portugal with loads of friends for a week as an end of exams thing, and Spain for a week to the Benicassim festival! Then me and another friend have a crazy plan to train around Europe for a fortnight, go to Belarus and Ukraine and other places that we'll never really get the chance to see again! Best summer ever... |
Washington DC in June :D
|
I haven't been on holiday since 07 when I went away to plymouth, the holiday was great, coming home was the bad part.
My life had turned to crap while I was away. Don't know when I'll next be going on holiday. I'm spending my holiday fund on going back to school (if I'm able) in Sept. But I gotta say I am looking forward to seeing my friends holiday snaps. |
a cruise!
canary islands and morocco |
Turkey :D
|
might be going to finland with my dad in the summer :)
|
Hopefully Edinburgh in summer with the bf.
|
I'm too poor to go anywhere exciting. Might road-trip it over to Seattle for a week this summer though!
|
We are going to.... wait for it.... BUTLINS!
The Minehead one, in June. I know I'm a geek, but I'm really looking forward to it :) |
I'm going skiing in Austria on Sunday with my family :)
Then Madeira with fam in August and a weekend in Essex with friends. |
im going nowhere really this year but next year i'm going to spain with some of my friends:)
|
I'm going traveling this summer.
I'm literally getting on a train & seeing where it takes me. |
its not really a holiday but i'm going to the beach for the day next week. its my favourite place in the world...and i look forward to going there more and more, even though i've been there hundreds of times- the place is just magical....
|
No-where this year ><
|
To myknowledge we are not going abroad anywhere, however, i have never been out of the country unless you count Ireland. So it's not really going to make much difference to me!
Me and the Boyf have kind of decided that we would like to get away after his sister's wedding in August. We decided a few days of random camping in the Lake Disctrict would be kind of cool. So i think that's all i'm doing this year. |
^ How come you've never been out of the country?
It's not an issue, it was just wonderment. |
jo i've only once been out the country
dad don't like abroad so its like yeah wonderful england |
How can somebody dislike the whole of the rest of the world, especially as some places are so similar to England anyway?
Sorry, that idea just baffles me... I'm so desperate to get out and about and explore new places and visit new countries, I just don't understand that idea. |
it's exactly 2 years since I've been on holiday...
went to greeece with my boyfriend |
Quote:
neither had I until I went with my boyfriend to Greece... though always always always want to go abroad... I used to have a notebook of all the places I wanted to go, how to get there, costs, everything... |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:17 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.