RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Haribo! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91057)

Popple 28-03-2009 07:48 PM

Haribo!
 
Which is your favourite?

Field Of Paper Flowers 28-03-2009 07:50 PM

Starmix for the eggs and hearts. ;)

whirlpools 28-03-2009 07:51 PM

Starmix, closely followed by Tangfastic, there's always a fight for the cherries and the dummies.

Field Of Paper Flowers 28-03-2009 07:53 PM

Oooo tangfastic cherries and cola bottles are yummeh! =D

Kuwairo 28-03-2009 07:53 PM

Most, if not all of them, have gelatine in :(
But it was definitely the bears when I was a kid. Yummy.

linder surprise 28-03-2009 08:25 PM

#1: tangfastic.
#2: strawbs.
#3: starmix.

extreme turbulance 28-03-2009 08:42 PM

I love fizzy ones but the hearts on starmix are just the best!

Tig 28-03-2009 09:57 PM

#1 Tangfastics
#2 Strawberries!
#3 Starmix

tigris 28-03-2009 09:58 PM

MASSIVE cravings right now... Definitely the tangfastics!

Shadowsaurus 28-03-2009 11:08 PM

Tangy oness XD

I have megacravings atm...I ran out!!

Mandimoo 29-03-2009 12:28 AM

i like starmix to munch a whole bag, but kiddiemix are my fave, just too sickly to eat them all. i like strawbs, but prefer the big flat ones you buy in picknmix to the ones in the bags, because you can chew em easier.

my dream mix would be, milk bottles, cola bottles, strawbs and green jelly babies and green bears.
mmmm
mand x

linder surprise 29-03-2009 12:40 AM

dream mix: strawbs, tangfastic cherrys, kidsmix jelly babies, starmix hearts.
i can't remember any others but even those in one bag i would pay quite some money for. (and by that i mean like £3 max)

Shadowsaurus 29-03-2009 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linder surprise (Post 1517374)
dream mix: strawbs, tangfastic cherrys, kidsmix jelly babies, starmix hearts.
i can't remember any others but even those in one bag i would pay quite some money for. (and by that i mean like £3 max)

ditto!

B-S-F 29-03-2009 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Field Of Paper Flowers (Post 1516719)
Oooo tangfastic cherries and cola bottles are yummeh! =D

Yes!!

Rawrk 29-03-2009 11:35 AM

They're all disgusting.
:P

Zedebee 29-03-2009 11:37 AM

Is it odd that I have no idea what those words mean?

ThinkingofRecovery 29-03-2009 11:41 AM

Kiddiemix definitely the best.

I am holding you personally responsible for the craving I now have. I know I'm going to end up getting some when I go the supermarket later. Fingers crossed I don't eat the whole bag in one go, which always seems like a good idea at the time.

l'il esky 29-03-2009 12:50 PM

why do you this to me!! as soon as i see these threads i get cravings for whatever you are talking about. i had to have minstrels after the galexy vs cadburys and now haribo?!!!!!

i love anything with sugar coating and the sour-er the better so tangfastic, esp the white and green keys yummmmmmy!!! but also like starmix and the gummi bears! they all so yum yum yummy! x

Field Of Paper Flowers 29-03-2009 01:49 PM

Haribo should make a stall thing (like Jelly Belly in Selfridges) so that you can make you're own bag of Haribo! =D

Tears and Rain 29-03-2009 02:19 PM

Starmixxxx.
But Strawbs are amazing,

l'il esky 29-03-2009 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Field Of Paper Flowers (Post 1518020)
Haribo should make a stall thing (like Jelly Belly in Selfridges) so that you can make you're own bag of Haribo! =D

ahhhhh that would be AMAZING x

Field Of Paper Flowers 29-03-2009 02:50 PM

Yeah man! Someone should write and suggest it. (Y)

l'il esky 29-03-2009 03:14 PM

mmmmmmm

i gave in and went to the shops, tangfastic haribo and a sherbert dip dab :) its just a shame i feel so sick that i cant enjoy them as much as i should!

offers some haribo to everyone xx

bexidecimal 29-03-2009 03:54 PM

totally accidently clicked the wrong one.. meant to be tangfastics =]

Popple 29-03-2009 03:55 PM

Nat that is an amazing idea! :woot: You should write to them and tell them :tongue2:

Mandimoo 29-03-2009 05:08 PM

i think they have in yorkshire - i know they have haribo factory shop, they prolly do pick n mix and charge an arm and leg for it.

the green ones are def the best. mand x

OutOfTheWoods11 29-03-2009 09:28 PM

Blatantly Tangfastics (Y)

Strawberry.Bananas 29-03-2009 09:29 PM

Strawberries!!!

Awfully addictive though!

SucseroMySweet 29-03-2009 09:50 PM

*muchly shudders*

mike, you are a freak :p

so blates gold bears!

Mandimoo 30-03-2009 01:08 AM

you can buy certain ones from cash n carry, maybe Tony should set it up as a new area of the ryl shop? we could choose how many of each sweetie we wanted! mmmmmmmm :D
mand x

PrincessVegeta_x 30-03-2009 03:57 AM

Starmix is sooo nice.
=]

Beth07 30-03-2009 10:17 AM

I reeaaally missed haribo when I decided to be veggie. But I've found a site that sells some gelatin free haribo if it's of any interest to anyone, I just thought I'd put the link here in case anyone's interested :)
http://www.veggiestuff.com/acatalog/...an_sweets.html

one_step_closer 30-03-2009 11:19 AM

I've just finished a huge bag of starmix, but I think tangfastics are my favourite.

PropheticStar 30-03-2009 12:06 PM

I've only tried the bears. Methinks I must go on a Haribo spree.

chrisjbee 30-03-2009 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandimoo (Post 1518404)
i think they have in yorkshire - i know they have haribo factory shop, they prolly do pick n mix and charge an arm and leg for it.

*mental note to visit Yorkshire!*

Tangfastics!! It's all about the fizzy cherries... mmm...

But you've got to love Starmix - CLASSIC.

One time my friend had a starmix milkshake. That wasn't so good though... :S

MammaMia 30-03-2009 02:24 PM

STARMIX

Mandimoo 30-03-2009 05:05 PM

the geltain free ones are sold in the halal section of most supermarkets. mand x

claireyfairy 30-03-2009 08:44 PM

Gotta be Starmix :)

Field Of Paper Flowers 31-03-2009 12:24 AM

I saw Haribo in the shops today and it reminded me of this thread. I really wanted to buy some! =P

gypsyroselee 31-03-2009 02:06 AM

i ate farfar too many starmix today.
i don't mean one by one.
i mean i had like 10 in my mouth after eating practically 2 huge bags of them.
i felt really sick.

tangfastics are the best.

Stress Free Anxiety 31-03-2009 03:29 AM

We don't have all the mixed bags here in the states, but I LOVE the cola, strawberries and cream, and peaches, and raspberries oh and the build a burger.

Invert 31-03-2009 10:19 AM

Tangfastic

nomnomnom

Cathy 31-03-2009 11:21 AM

starmix or tangfastic. normally starmix. hearts & eggs ftw!

Bitter_Angel 31-03-2009 11:51 AM

French blue smurfs are the best haribo.
But the uk ones fizzy cherries rule.

sazybel 31-03-2009 01:52 PM

i saw the smurf ones on sunday, they made me so happy

Field Of Paper Flowers 31-03-2009 03:44 PM

Mmm blue sweets from pick and mixs are the best! =D

espoir 31-03-2009 06:07 PM

Haribo EGGS!!!

Field Of Paper Flowers 31-03-2009 07:04 PM

Saw Haribo in the bargain bin today! I didn't buy any though. =P

Mandimoo 31-03-2009 09:56 PM

morrisons got them 1/2 price atm - 49p ftw!
mand x

Panic Trials 31-03-2009 10:01 PM

I REALLY want haribo everytime i see this thread :(


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.