![]() |
Midnight quiz anyone? =P
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My face.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Red with Cookie Monster on it. 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Hell yeah! =D 4. Do you plan outfits? If I'm going out somewhere nice or want to look nice then I do yeah. 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Relaxed. 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? Puff, Puff, Pass DVD cover. 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Neither. 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? God I don't remember. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? YESH! I met a writer. =D 10. What are you craving right now? Chicken. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? Stuff... 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? EWW!!! 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? Just now. 14. Are you emotional? Not right now. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? Haha never heard of it! 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Nopes. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it. Biting hurts my teeth. =( 18. Do you like your hair? Yeahhh! =D 19. Do you like yourself? Some parts. 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Of course. =P 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Eww no! 22. What are you listening to right now? Puff, Puff, Pass. 23. How many countries have you visited? Two, if you include Wales. 24. Are your parents strict? They can be. 25. Would you go sky diving? Nooo wayyy! 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Once again, nooo wayyy! 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? Haha no, potatoes are too yummy to be wasted on him. 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Nopes. 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Hehe yesh! =P 30. Do you rent movies often? Not at all. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I don't take maths. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? Not recently. 33. Do you own a gun? Nopes. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? Haha nooo. 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Myself. ;) 36. Brown or white eggs? Any as long as they taste good! 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Sadly not. =( 38. Ever been on a train? Yeps. 39. Ever been in love? I am right now. =) 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah. 41. Are you too forgiving? Depends. 42. Do you use chap stick? Nahhh. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? School/6th form. 44. Can you use chop sticks? I kinda can. 45. Ever have cream puffs? I don't think I have no. 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Nopes. 47. What was the last question you asked? I dunno. 48. What was the last CD you bought? Evanescence-Open Door I think. 49. Boys or girls? Boys! =D 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? I walk. 51. Is your hair curly? Nopes. 52. Last time you cried? I can't remember. 53. Ever walked into a wall? Haha who hasn't? 54. Do looks matter? Well they can't be butt ugly! 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Lol where? 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Haha yeah! =D 57. Favorite time of the year? Late summer, early autumn. 58. Favorite color? Purple. 59. Are you sarcastic? I can be yeah. 60. Do you have any tattoos? Nahh, but I want to get my poodle in May. 61. The last person you held hands with? Adam. =D 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? Nopes. 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? In my room. 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? YES! 65. Do you like your life right now? Yeah it's okay. =) 66. How often do you talk on the phone? When I call Helly upto 2 hours lol. 67. What is your favorite animal? Doggie! =D 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? A tub of bubble gums. 69. Do you have good vision? Noooo! 70. Can you hula hoop? I dunno, haven't done it for so long. 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Pfft **** no! 72. Do you have a job? Nopes. 73. Can you handle the truth? I can if it isn't bullshit. 74. What are you wearing? Blue nighty. 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? I have yes! =P |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Arms
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Cradle of Filth 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Meh 4. Do you plan outfits? Not often, no 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Not sure. Very mildly triggered, perhaps 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? Pencil sharpener 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Aim 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Erm, something about some weird...party? And I got attacked by pen ink? I...really don't remember 9. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope 10. What are you craving right now? The bread roll in the fridge 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? Can't remember 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Nothx 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? Just now 14. Are you emotional? Not atm 15. Would you dance to the taco song? O.o...? 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it 18. Do you like your hair? It's alright 19. Do you like yourself? Meh 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Can't really remember what it tastes like 22. What are you listening to right now? {s Aesthetic Perfection ~ Schadenfreude 23. How many countries have you visited? Four 24. Are your parents strict? Not especially 25. Would you go sky diving? Doubt it 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? O_O No! 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? Yes =D 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? No 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes 30. Do you rent movies often? No 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? No longer have any classes 32. Have you made a prank phone call? No 33. Do you own a gun? No 34. Can you count backwards from 74? I've never had the inclination to try 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? No one 36. Brown or white eggs? Meh 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Nope 38. Ever been on a train? Yes 39. Ever been in love? ...Yes 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah 41. Are you too forgiving? Yes 42. Do you use chap stick? No 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I ain't listening what all of my best friends are doing <__<;; 44. Can you use chop sticks? Yes 45. Ever have cream puffs? Nope 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No 47. What was the last question you asked? 'So you're back online now then? O.o' 48. What was the last CD you bought? Gawd knows 49. Boys or girls? Dun care 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? No school/college/uni/work for me 51. Is your hair curly? No 52. Last time you cried? Not sure. Yesterday? 53. Ever walked into a wall? Probably 54. Do looks matter? Not really 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Lolwut? 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes 57. Favorite time of the year? Autumn 58. Favorite color? Black, neon green and red 59. Are you sarcastic? Extremely 60. Do you have any tattoos? No 61. The last person you held hands with? Meh 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? No 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? By the computer 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Mmhmm 65. Do you like your life right now? Meh 66. How often do you talk on the phone? Once or twice a week? Ish? 67. What is your favorite animal? Cat 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? God knows 69. Do you have good vision? Apparently o.o 70. Can you hula hoop? Ain't tried for years 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Depends on the circumstances, I guess. Although it'd be very difficult to trust again 72. Do you have a job? No 73. Can you handle the truth? Depends, I guess 74. What are you wearing? Clothes 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Nope |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? my left arm lol
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? black, with rise against and the design in white 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? noooope 4. Do you plan outfits? nope 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? stressed and sore 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? a pen 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? aim 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? lets not go there, it was a horrible, very vivid nightmare last night and i dont want to remember it 9. Did you meet anybody new today? nope, i have successfully hibernated in my room all day 10. What are you craving right now? something tasty from spar..maybe chocolate.. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? i really need to start this coursework thats due in today (and yep iv still not started it) 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? green 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? some point this morning 14. Are you emotional? im rather apathetic right now 15. Would you dance to the taco song? iv never heard of it bit sounds amazing 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? i dont believe i have, sounds like a good distraction though 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? both =P 18. Do you like your hair? its ok, want to get it cut though 19. Do you like yourself? nope 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? yerp 21. Do you like cottage cheese? noooooo 22. What are you listening to right now? rock radio, woooo 23. How many countries have you visited? 5..i think 24. Are your parents strict? nah 25. Would you go sky diving? im not sure to be honest 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? nope, if i wanted to eat with a shaved monkey id steal one from the zoo 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? i wouldnt waste potatoes on him 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? unfortunately no, i obviously need more sparkles! 29. Have you ever been in a castle? i believe so 30. Do you rent movies often? sometimes 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? im no longer at scholl, though when i was i was next to a wall. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? not for many years 33. Do you own a gun? nope 34. Can you count backwards from 74? most likely 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? i shall be hibernating on my lonesome as per usual 36. Brown or white eggs? dont like eggs 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? from where? sounds like a topic bar thats been put in the microwave 38. Ever been on a train? indeed, plenty 39. Ever been in love? I think i have 40. Do you have a cell-phone? yuppers 41. Are you too forgiving? i dont know.. 42. Do you use chap stick? yep 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? ones in uni and ones going to a counselling session 44. Can you use chop sticks? kind of...well i attempt to =P 45. Ever have cream puffs? iv no idea what they are, so no 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? YES!!!!! and its amazing!! 47. What was the last question you asked? via msn, "what did you do today", in person iv no idea 48. What was the last CD you bought? hmmm..the new reel big fish album i thinks 49. Boys or girls? in what sense? relationahips-boys, friendships-either 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? H! 51. Is your hair curly? no, annoyingly and boringly straight 52. Last time you cried? in my dream last night. in reality iv no idea 53. Ever walked into a wall? probably at some point 54. Do looks matter? partially 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? huh? 56. Have you ever slapped someone? jokingly i have 57. Favorite time of the year? early autumn 58. Favorite color? yellow 59. Are you sarcastic? definately 60. Do you have any tattoos? nope, but im contemplating getting one 61. The last person you held hands with? ermmm im not sure tbh 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? sometimes when im at home, i sleep with the radio on usually 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? i dont have one 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? yup 65. Do you like your life right now? no, i really need to work on sorting myself out 66. How often do you talk on the phone? not often, i really dont like phones 67. What is your favorite animal? my twp pusscats!! and penguins!!!! 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? a pack of softmints 69. Do you have good vision? nope 70. Can you hula hoop? your guess is a good as mine 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? never 72. Do you have a job? i work in my dads shope every few weeks 73. Can you handle the truth? depends, i think i usually can 74. What are you wearing? monkey pjs and a rise against hoody 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? many a time =P |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? yeah 4. Do you plan outfits? not really 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? tense 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? a folder 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? aim 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? not sure.. cant remember 9. Did you meet anybody new today? no coz i haven been out yet! 10. What are you craving right now? Coffee 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? i was in lala land 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? soup! 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? couple of days ago 14. Are you emotional? Not right now. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? Haha never heard of it! 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Nopes. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? depends wat mood im in, but i havent had ice cream in like forever! 18. Do you like your hair? its ok 19. Do you like yourself? nope 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? yes 21. Do you like cottage cheese? cant say ive ever really tried it tbh 22. What are you listening to right now? Radio 1 23. How many countries have you visited? 3 24. Are your parents strict? They can be. 25. Would you go sky diving? hell yeah! 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? no 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? no but id fire my spud gun at him 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? probably 29. Have you ever been in a castle? yup, theres one opposite my flat (yes really!) 30. Do you rent movies often? Not at all. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I don't go school anymore 32. Have you made a prank phone call? No 33. Do you own a gun? only a spud gun, condiment gun, water pistol and an aftershock gun! 34. Can you count backwards from 74? yes 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Me, myself and I 36. Brown or white eggs? however they come 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? no 38. Ever been on a train? Yep 39. Ever been in love? I am right now. =) 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah. 41. Are you too forgiving? can be 42. Do you use chap stick? sometimes 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? dunno 44. Can you use chop sticks? never tried 45. Ever have cream puffs? I have in the past 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Nopes. 47. What was the last question you asked? I dunno. 48. What was the last CD you bought? um..probably james morrison for my bf 49. Boys or girls? men! 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? buses are rareities where i am! 51. Is your hair curly? Nope just frizzy 52. Last time you cried? monday 53. Ever walked into a wall? unfortunately yes 54. Do looks matter? not as much as personality 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Lol where? 56. Have you ever slapped someone? yes 57. Favorite time of the year? winter 58. Favorite color? Purple, blue, green ad black 59. Are you sarcastic? all the time 60. Do you have any tattoos? yep 61. The last person you held hands with? lawrence 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? i do 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? cant remember wat pic it is, but il take an educated guess and say in the pub! 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? probably 65. Do you like your life right now? no 66. How often do you talk on the phone? not tht often 67. What is your favorite animal? dont really have one tbh 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? um.. crossword book, tv mag and a girly mag 69. Do you have good vision? Noooo! 70. Can you hula hoop? YES 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? nope 72. Do you have a job? yes 73. Can you handle the truth? I can 74. What are you wearing? pjs 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? yes |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Red. 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Hell yes. 4. Do you plan outfits? Usually. 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Ill. 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? A horny little devil. 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Neither, but I would say the latter. 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I don't remember. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? Nopes. 10. What are you craving right now? Cigarette. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? I was asleep, so not much. 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Ewww. 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? Dunno. 14. Are you emotional? Sometimes. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? Haha never heard of it! 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Bite. 18. Do you like your hair? No. 19. Do you like yourself? No. 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yup. 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yup. 22. What are you listening to right now? I'll cover you (reprise)-Rent 23. How many countries have you visited? About 9 24. Are your parents strict? No. 25. Would you go sky diving? **** no. 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes, but only to give him one large piece of my mind, and for an oppurtunity to shoot him. 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? Yup yup. 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Probably. 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes. 30. Do you rent movies often? Not at all. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? No one. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? Not recently. 33. Do you own a gun? Nopes. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? I could, but I'm not wasting my time. 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Parents, dog. 36. Brown or white eggs? I don't care? 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? From where now? 38. Ever been on a train? Yus. 39. Ever been in love? Yus. 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yus. 41. Are you too forgiving? I'm working on that. 42. Do you use chap stick? Nope. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I have several, and I would assume work, lazing around or school depending on which friend. 44. Can you use chop sticks? No. 45. Ever have cream puffs? No. 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No 47. What was the last question you asked? What did he say? 48. What was the last CD you bought? I don't buy CDs. 49. Boys or girls? Girls or gay men. 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? 6 or 5. 51. Is your hair curly? Naturally yes. 52. Last time you cried? Yesterday. 53. Ever walked into a wall? Yes. 54. Do looks matter? Unfortunately yes. 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Where now? 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes. 57. Favorite time of the year? Spring. 58. Favorite color? I don't have one. 59. Are you sarcastic? I can be yeah. 60. Do you have any tattoos? Not yet. 61. The last person you held hands with? Zed. 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? No. 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? Rome!! 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yes. 65. Do you like your life right now? *shrugs* I should. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? Probably once or twice a day. 67. What is your favorite animal? Dog. 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? A card and present. 69. Do you have good vision? No. 70. Can you hula hoop? Yes, with multiple hoops :-) 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Probably not. 72. Do you have a job? No. 73. Can you handle the truth? Sometimes. 74. What are you wearing? Tartanny pyjamas. 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes. |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? It's different every time.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Plain black...it's the only hoodie I have. 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? erm, what? 4. Do you plan outfits? Not often, I can't be bothered. 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Hopeless & guilty. 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? My night gown. 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? aim 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Being in prison & an inmate throwing porridge at me & I was hiding behind a table threatening to pee on her bed...lol. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? only online. 10. What are you craving right now? A different life... 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? How much I've ruined my life. 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Green 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? Now 14. Are you emotional? Sort of. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? Don't know what it is. 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Erm, yeah. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I don't eat it at all. 18. Do you like your hair? I hate it. 19. Do you like yourself? No I hate myself, personality, looks & all. 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? No 21. Do you like cottage cheese? I don't eat cheese, I'm a vegan. 22. What are you listening to right now? Issues - Korn 23. How many countries have you visited? Two, Australia & Fiji. 24. Are your parents strict? Not really. 25. Would you go sky diving? I'm doing it for my birthday! 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? He's an a**, no thanks. 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? I wouldn't waste my energy. 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? No 29. Have you ever been in a castle? No 30. Do you rent movies often? Occassionally but I buy most of them now. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I Don't go to school. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? Yeah, several when I was younger. 33. Do you own a gun? Hah, I wish! No I don't.. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? Of course. 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Just me. 36. Brown or white eggs? I'm a VEGAN! 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? No 38. Ever been on a train? Yeah 39. Ever been in love? No 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah 41. Are you too forgiving? No, I hold grudges...the total opposite. 42. Do you use chap stick? Not usually. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I don't have a best friend. 44. Can you use chop sticks? Lol...not at all. 45. Ever have cream puffs? I don't know what they are. 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No 47. What was the last question you asked? Can't remember. 48. What was the last CD you bought? R.E.M - Automatic For The People. 49. Boys or girls? ... 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? I study at home. 51. Is your hair curly? It's wavy, not curly. 52. Last time you cried? 20 minutes ago. 53. Ever walked into a wall? A brick one too. 54. Do looks matter? Some of them. 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Never heard of it. 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Yeah 57. Favorite time of the year? July 58. Favorite color? Black & Green 59. Are you sarcastic? At times. 60. Do you have any tattoos? No 61. The Last person you held hands with? No one 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? No, it wastes power! 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? In my room. 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yes 65. Do you like your life right now? ...It's aweful. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? No longer than is needed, I HATE using the phone. 67. What is your favorite animal? All of them. 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Can't remember. 69. Do you have good vision? No I wear glasses. 70. Can you hula hoop? Never could & still can't. 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? No. 72. Do you have a job? Not yet.. 73. Can you handle the truth? The truth is all I want from anybody, of course. 74. What are you wearing? t-shirt, shorts & my night gown because I'm cold lol. 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes, when I forgot my house key. |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Arms.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Grey with 'fate or fortune' written on it in turquoise. 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes. 4. Do you plan outfits? If I'm going somewhere nice. 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Pissed off, full of cold. 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? Pen. 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Neither. 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I don't remember. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? The day's only just begun. 10. What are you craving right now? Cigarette. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? Nothing, I was asleep. 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Yuck. 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? The other day. 14. Are you emotional? Yes. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? Never heard of it! 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Nope. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I don't eat ice cream much. But when I do both. 18. Do you like your hair? No. 19. Do you like yourself? Nope. 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes. 21. Do you like cottage cheese? No. 22. What are you listening to right now? Nothing. 23. How many countries have you visited? Four. 24. Are your parents strict? Not really unless I'm ill. And I've been ill a lot recently so. =/ 25. Would you go sky diving? No! =/ 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No way. 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? Yes. =] 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Yes. 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Nope. 30. Do you rent movies often? Not at all. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I'm not in school. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? Not for ages. 33. Do you own a gun? Nope. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? Probably if I could be bothered. 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? N. And maybe mum. 36. Brown or white eggs? Neither. 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? No. 38. Ever been on a train? Yeah. 39. Ever been in love? Yes. 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah. 41. Are you too forgiving? No. 42. Do you use chap stick? Cherry lip butter. (Y) 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I have no idea. 44. Can you use chop sticks? Erm...kind of? 45. Ever have cream puffs? No? 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yeah. 47. What was the last question you asked? I dunno. 48. What was the last CD you bought? I don't remember. 49. Boys or girls? Boys for friendship, girls (and boys, but mostly girls) for sex/love. 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? I don't go to school or work. 51. Is your hair curly? No, I wish it was. 52. Last time you cried? Last night. 53. Ever walked into a wall? Yeah. 54. Do looks matter? I'd be lying if I said they didn't. 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Where? 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Yeah. 57. Favorite time of the year? Christmas! 58. Favorite color? Turquoise. 59. Are you sarcastic? I can be. 60. Do you have any tattoos? Nope. 61. The last person you held hands with? I don't remember. 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? No. 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? Bathroom. 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? YES! 65. Do you like your life right now? Not really. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? Hardly ever, I hate it. 67. What is your favorite animal? Fennec fox. 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Earrings. 69. Do you have good vision? I think so. 70. Can you hula hoop? I used to be able to for ages. 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? No. 72. Do you have a job? Nope. 73. Can you handle the truth? Depends. 74. What are you wearing? Jeans, white shirt, striped blazer. 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes. |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Chest
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? White 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? No 4. Do you plan outfits? No, i'm a man :P 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Bored 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? Folder 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Neither, useless piece of american ****'s more accurate 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? No 9. Did you meet anybody new today? I've only been up an hour 10. What are you craving right now? Protein! 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? I was sleeping 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Boring 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? Last night, no-ones talking right now 14. Are you emotional? No 15. Would you dance to the taco song? Haha never heard of it 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Nope 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both 18. Do you like your hair? Right now, yes 19. Do you like yourself? Yea, but wanna improve some parts 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yep 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Eww no! 22. What are you listening to right now? Guns n Roses: Sympathy for the Devil 23. How many countries have you visited? 7 24. Are your parents strict? Not really, but they know what they're doing 25. Would you go sky diving? Hell to the yea 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? If he's paying... 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? Nah, a right hand'll do more damage 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? No 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yea 30. Do you rent movies often? I dont at all. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I dont do maths now 32. Have you made a prank phone call? I dont 33. Do you own a gun? Nope, used to 34. Can you count backwards from 74? Do I want to? 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Me, myself and I 36. Brown or white eggs? I dont mind! 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? We dont have that in the civilised world 38. Ever been on a train? Yep 39. Ever been in love? Yea, unfortunately with the wrong person 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah. 41. Are you too forgiving? No 42. Do you use chap stick? Nah. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Working 44. Can you use chop sticks? Yep 45. Ever have cream puffs? I think I have 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yea 47. What was the last question you asked? Any letters for me? 48. What was the last CD you bought? RocknRolla Soundtrack 49. Boys or girls? Girls, preferably women ;) 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? 1 51. Is your hair curly? I hardly have any! 52. Last time you cried? I can't remember 53. Ever walked into a wall? Unfortunately yes 54. Do looks matter? Somewhat 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Dont have that in the civilised world 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Not slapping, punching, i'm male :P 57. Favorite time of the year? Autumn 58. Favorite color? Navy 59. Are you sarcastic? Yea 60. Do you have any tattoos? No 61. The last person you held hands with? .... I dont remember 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? No 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? Downstairs 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yep 65. Do you like your life right now? It's ok, just too boring 66. How often do you talk on the phone? Not that often 67. What is your favorite animal? White Tiger 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Lucozade Sport 69. Do you have good vision? No >< 70. Can you hula hoop? Abit 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I havent 72. Do you have a job? Nope >< 73. Can you handle the truth? Yep 74. What are you wearing? T-shirt & Trackies 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Me crawl through a window? If you half the size of me. |
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Body. 2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black. 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Hell yes. 4. Do you plan outfits? No. 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Ill. 6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? My PJ bottoms. 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Aim. 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? No. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? Nopes. 10. What are you craving right now? Nothing. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? I was asleep, so not much. 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cabbage patch dolls. 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? Dunno. 14. Are you emotional? Sometimes. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? Sure. 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick. 18. Do you like your hair? Sometimes. 19. Do you like yourself? No. 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? No. 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Not especially. 22. What are you listening to right now? Capital G - NIN. 23. How many countries have you visited? Not many. 24. Are your parents strict? Um. 25. Would you go sky diving? Hell yes. 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No. 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? No! What a waste of nommy potatoes. 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Not that I can see. 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes. 30. Do you rent movies often? Not at all. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? N/A. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? In the past. 33. Do you own a gun? I wish. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? With difficulty. 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Myself. 36. Brown or white eggs? I don't care? 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? No. 38. Ever been on a train? Yus. 39. Ever been in love? Yus. 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yus. 41. Are you too forgiving? Yes. 42. Do you use chap stick? Lip balm. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I have a couple, and I would assume either college or uni. 44. Can you use chop sticks? Not actually tried. 45. Ever have cream puffs? No. 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yup. 47. What was the last question you asked? Don't you want me to make you some chicken? 48. What was the last CD you bought? Pink - Funhouse. 49. Boys or girls? Trees. 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? 15. 51. Is your hair curly? Wavy. 52. Last time you cried? Don't know. 53. Ever walked into a wall? Yes. 54. Do looks matter? Sort of. 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? No. 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes. 57. Favorite time of the year? Moo. 58. Favorite color? Green. 59. Are you sarcastic? I can be, yeah. 60. Do you have any tattoos? No. 61. The last person you held hands with? Katy. 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? No. 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? I don't know. 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yes. 65. Do you like your life right now? No. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? Rarely. 67. What is your favorite animal? Don't have a favourite. 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Shampoo. 69. Do you have good vision? No. 70. Can you hula hoop? Not anymore. 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Have done.. 72. Do you have a job? No. 73. Can you handle the truth? Sometimes. 74. What are you wearing? PJs. 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? No. |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? I shampoo my hair.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I don't have a favorite hoodie. 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yep. Hopefully I get to this weekend. 4. Do you plan outfits? Rarely. If I'm trying to impress someone. 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Saddened. I just found out about Libby not even an hour ago. 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? My work shirt. 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? aim. 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? My insomnia has been bad lately. I think my last dream was slightly sexual in a non arousing way. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope. 10. What are you craving right now? A piece of pie. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? Getting off work. 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Yummy with salt and pepper. 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? I'm talking to Erin right now. 14. Are you emotional? Kind of. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? Nope. 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yep. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it. 18. Do you like your hair? Sometimes. 19. Do you like yourself? Nope. 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yeah, sort of. 21. Do you like cottage cheese? I used to. 22. What are you listening to right now? A song on TV by Flo Rida. It's catchy. 23. How many countries have you visited? None. Just the one I live in. 24. Are your parents strict? Nope. 25. Would you go sky diving? If I had someone I trusted my life with to go with me. 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Perhaps. If he paid. 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? Nah. That's mean. 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? I don't think so. 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Not a real castle. I've been in Hearst Castle but it's not a real one. 30. Do you rent movies often? Nope. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? No more math for mee. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? Nope. 33. Do you own a gun? Nope. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? Easily. 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Classmates and coworkers. 36. Brown or white eggs? Brown. 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yep. Pajama bottoms and I used to have a cute bra from there but no more. 38. Ever been on a train? Yeah. 39. Ever been in love? Nope. 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yep. 41. Are you too forgiving? At times. 42. Do you use chap stick? Constantly. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? No idea. 44. Can you use chop sticks? I get the concept but I can't put it into practice. 45. Ever have cream puffs? Nope. 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yep. 47. What was the last question you asked? "Can I have a cigarette?" 48. What was the last CD you bought? No idea. 49. Boys or girls? Boys. They have penises. 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? I drive. 51. Is your hair curly? Very. 52. Last time you cried? I feel like I'm going to soon. 53. Ever walked into a wall? All the time. 54. Do looks matter? You have to be able to find them attractive to some extent. 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Yeah. 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Yep. 57. Favorite time of the year? Fall/winter/early spring. 58. Favorite color? I don't have a favorite color. 59. Are you sarcastic? I can be. 60. Do you have any tattoos? Not yet. One day. 61. The last person you held hands with? The booty call while in bed. 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? I can't. 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? At Sandy's old house. 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yeah. 65. Do you like your life right now? Nope. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? Not often. 67. What is your favorite animal? Kitties. So independent but loving at the same time. 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Orange soda. 69. Do you have good vision? I have horrible vision. 70. Can you hula hoop? I'm too big to now. 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Not anymore. 72. Do you have a job? Yeah. 73. Can you handle the truth? Usually. 74. What are you wearing? Pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yep. |
Sorry I accidently posted this twice.
|
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My left arm .
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Beige , hooded shirt . 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Sure . 4. Do you plan outfits? Only for important occasions . 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Strangley ok . 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? My water bottle . 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? I don't understand this one...... 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I dont really remember.. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope. 10. What are you craving right now? I just eat, but I might like some nuts. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? concentrating on chopping vegetables. 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Mmmmmm Cabbage 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? Dont have it. 14. Are you emotional? Sometimes. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? I dont know what that is . 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? nope. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both :) 18. Do you like your hair? Its ok. 19. Do you like yourself? ?Not really. 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes , although it was only short. 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes. 22. What are you listening to right now? The T.V. that I left on . 23. How many countries have you visited? None. Eight, I think , if you count England,Scotland and Wales at seperate. 24. Are your parents strict? No. 25. Would you go sky diving? Nope. 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? I'd rather not. 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? No , I like my Potatoes. 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? No. I don't think so . 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Castle ruins ,yes. 30. Do you rent movies often? No. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? No math class . 32. Have you made a prank phone call? No. 33. Do you own a gun? No. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? Yes. 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Parents. 36. Brown or white eggs? Both. 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? I don't even know what that is . 38. Ever been on a train? Yes. 39. Ever been in love? I don't think so. 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yep. 41. Are you too forgiving? I can be. 42. Do you use chap stick? No 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? No best friend :( . 44. Can you use chop sticks? Yes. 45. Ever have cream puffs? I dont think I have no. 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No. 47. What was the last question you asked? When are they getting here ? 48. What was the last CD you bought? Slipknot - All hope is gone and Emilie Autumn - Opheliac , bought together 49. Boys or girls? Girls. 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? I walk most places . 51. Is your hair curly? Nope 52. Last time you cried? I don't remember. 53. Ever walked into a wall? Haven't we all? 54. Do looks matter? I guess you have to be attracted to them . 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? No. 56. Have you ever slapped someone? No 57. Favorite time of the year? Spring. 58. Favorite color? Green. 59. Are you sarcastic? Sometimes. 60. Do you have any tattoos? Not yet. 61. The last person you held hands with? I don't recall. 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? No. 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? I don't have a profile photo. 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I don't think so. 65. Do you like your life right now? No. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? Not a lot. 67. What is your favorite animal? Dogs. 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Beetroot. 69. Do you have good vision? yep 20/20. 70. Can you hula hoop? Nope I dont think so. 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Its never come up , I hope it doesn't. 72. Do you have a job? No. 73. Can you handle the truth? It depends. 74. What are you wearing? Camo Trousers , T-shirt and a grey hooded top. 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? No. |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? my hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? black 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? yer 4. Do you plan outfits? yer everynight 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? tired 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? box 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? ....... 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? my friend was in my car 9. Did you meet anybody new today? no 10. What are you craving right now? ice cream 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? i cant remember 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? horrible 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? long time ago 14. Are you emotional? not really 15. Would you dance to the taco song? dont know what it is 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? never 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick it 18. Do you like your hair? yes 19. Do you like yourself? soemtimes 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? yes 21. Do you like cottage cheese? no 22. What are you listening to right now? tv 23. How many countries have you visited? 8 24. Are your parents strict? not really 25. Would you go sky diving? no 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? yes 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? no 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? picture frame 29. Have you ever been in a castle? yes 30. Do you rent movies often? no 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? dont do maths 32. Have you made a prank phone call? not for a long time 33. Do you own a gun? no 34. Can you count backwards from 74? yer 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? people at work 36. Brown or white eggs? white 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? no 38. Ever been on a train? yes 39. Ever been in love? yes 40. Do you have a cell-phone? yes 41. Are you too forgiving? sometimes 42. Do you use chap stick? yes 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? dont know 44. Can you use chop sticks? yer 45. Ever have cream puffs? no 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? yes 47. What was the last question you asked? dont knoe 48. What was the last CD you bought? take that 49. Boys or girls? boys 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? 51 but i drive 51. Is your hair curly? no 52. Last time you cried? this morning 53. Ever walked into a wall? loads of times 54. Do looks matter? sometimes 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? sorry 56. Have you ever slapped someone? yer 57. Favorite time of the year? summer 58. Favorite color? pink 59. Are you sarcastic? can be 60. Do you have any tattoos? not yet 61. The last person you held hands with? cant remember 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? no 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? some bar 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? oh yes 65. Do you like your life right now? not really 66. How often do you talk on the phone? all the time 67. What is your favorite animal? dolphines 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? fags 69. Do you have good vision? not really 70. Can you hula hoop? no 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? never 72. Do you have a job? yes 73. Can you handle the truth? I think so 74. What are you wearing? jeans an top 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? many times. |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Probably not 4. Do you plan outfits? not really 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Angry 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? Pen 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? I say msn actually since i don't use that other one 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I'd rather not thanks. It wasn't very nice 9. Did you meet anybody new today? I meet new people everyday though not always through choice 10. What are you craving right now? Coffee 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? how much I wanted to leave work and go home 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Eww 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? Last Night 14. Are you emotional? I suppose but isn't everyone?. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? I never heard it nor do I ever plan to 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Nope. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? depends I don't eat it 18. Do you like your hair? sure 19. Do you like yourself? nope 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Rockstars, not celebrities. Theres a difference 21. Do you like cottage cheese? No it's disgusting 22. What are you listening to right now? Kerrang! Radio 23. How many countries have you visited? 3 24. Are your parents strict? They can't really tell me what to do since I'm over 18. Doesn't mean they don't still try to though ¬_¬. 25. Would you go sky diving? I've done it before 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Er no 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? And waste potatoes? 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? No 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes 30. Do you rent movies often? Not at all. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I don't go school anymore 32. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes 33. Do you own a gun? I had a BB gun once. I don't know what happened to it -shrug- 34. Can you count backwards from 74? yes 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? My brother and sister 36. Brown or white eggs? either? 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? no 38. Ever been on a train? Yes 39. Ever been in love? No 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah. 41. Are you too forgiving? Not anymore 42. Do you use chap stick? sometimes 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I don't know what any of them are doing 44. Can you use chop sticks? I tried once. it didn't work 45. Ever have cream puffs? no 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Nopes. 47. What was the last question you asked? I dunno. 48. What was the last CD you bought? LeATHERMOUTH 49. Boys or girls? guys 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? 511/559 was for school. 501/535 for college and work 51. Is your hair curly? When it gets wet 52. Last time you cried? Last Night 53. Ever walked into a wall? Yes 54. Do looks matter? not as much as personality 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? who?? 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Only playing, not proper slapped someone 57. Favorite time of the year? October 58. Favorite color? Black, Red, Purple, Green and Silver 59. Are you sarcastic? me? never... 60. Do you have any tattoos? yes one so far 61. The last person you held hands with? I dunno 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? no 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? with gabz in starbucks I believe 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I hate one person, I dislike a few others 65. Do you like your life right now? no 66. How often do you talk on the phone? I don't know 67. What is your favorite animal? cats 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? diet coke 69. Do you have good vision? Noooo! 70. Can you hula hoop? YES 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? nope 72. Do you have a job? yes 73. Can you handle the truth? I can 74. What are you wearing? my work stuff. I need to get changed 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? yes |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I have two. One is black with huge NIN related things on it. One is multicoloured patchwork. 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Never. 4. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes. 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Achey. 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? Frusli wrapper. 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Neither. 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? No. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? Yeah a man called Tony Cone. 10. What are you craving right now? Pizza. Bad idea. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? PIGS. 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Mmmm. 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? Last night. 14. Are you emotional? Not right now. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? Erm... 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Nope. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it. Biting hurts my teeth. =( 18. Do you like your hair? Love it. 19. Do you like yourself? No. I'm accepting my faults a bit more. 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes. 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Not anymore. 22. What are you listening to right now? A song by Blue October. 23. How many countries have you visited? 7. I'm lucky :) 24. Are your parents strict? Not now. 25. Would you go sky diving? YES. 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Depends on where and why. 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? No. Waste of food. 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Loads. 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes. 30. Do you rent movies often? Not at all. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I don't take maths. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? Not recently. 33. Do you own a gun? I wish. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? Probably. 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Myself. 36. Brown or white eggs? There's brown eggs? 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? What is it? 38. Ever been on a train? :( yes. 39. Ever been in love? Yes. 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah. 41. Are you too forgiving? Not as much as I was. 42. Do you use chap stick? No. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Going to lectures? 44. Can you use chop sticks? I use them fairly often. 45. Ever have cream puffs? Ew. 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Nope. 47. What was the last question you asked? How are you? 48. What was the last CD you bought? Feeder - 7 Sleepers EP. 49. Boys or girls? Both. 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? I walk. 51. Is your hair curly? No. 52. Last time you cried? Few days ago. 53. Ever walked into a wall? Yes. 54. Do looks matter? Yes, they do. 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Nope. 56. Have you ever slapped someone? No. 57. Favorite time of the year? Summer. 58. Favorite color? Yellow. 59. Are you sarcastic? I can be. 60. Do you have any tattoos? One. 61. The last person you held hands with? No idea. 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? Nope. 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? Farmer Ted's. 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? No. 65. Do you like your life right now? No. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? Daily. 67. What is your favorite animal? I have too many. 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? A drink. 69. Do you have good vision? Yes. 70. Can you hula hoop? No? 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Possibly. 72. Do you have a job? Yes. 73. Can you handle the truth? You never actually have a choice. 74. What are you wearing? Clothes. 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yep. |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My face.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I don't think I have a hoodie. No wait! I do, but it's in storage. When we move house I'll have it back; it's purple. 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Of course. 4. Do you plan outfits? Not beforehand... I plan as I try on everything I own. 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Quite ok. 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? A T-shirt on the floor. Nice. 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Neither. 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? No. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? Well, I meet a lot of new people every day, but not in a friends way. 10. What are you craving right now? Alcohol, as always. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? I think I was asleep then. 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? I love cabbage. Braised with bacon and peas. Yum. 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? Weeks ago? Months ago? 14. Are you emotional? Not usually, no. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? I don't know it but I seriously doubt it! 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Maybe as a child. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick and suck. 18. Do you like your hair? I'd like it to be more wavy. 19. Do you like yourself? A few bits are ok. 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Not sure. I probably wouldn't have noticed. 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes. Especially with pineapple in. 22. What are you listening to right now? Del Amitri. 23. How many countries have you visited? Lots? 24. Are your parents strict? Not at all. 25. Would you go sky diving? No. 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No. I think he'd be boring and have no sense of humour. 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? No. What would that achieve? 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? No. 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes. 30. Do you rent movies often? Never. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I don't take maths. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? No. 33. Do you own a gun? No. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? Yes. 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Myself. 36. Brown or white eggs? They're the same inside! But I hate eggs. 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? No. 38. Ever been on a train? Yes. 39. Ever been in love? I am right now. 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes. 41. Are you too forgiving? Yes. 42. Do you use chap stick? I do. It's vanilla flavoured. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? He's in Basildon doing sugical skills. 44. Can you use chop sticks? I'm fairly bad. I prefer a fork. 45. Ever have cream puffs? I doubt it. 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No. 47. What was the last question you asked? I asked if the checkout lady wanted to see my ID and she laughed when she saw how old I am. 48. What was the last CD you bought? I don't remember. Karine Polwart I think. 49. Boys or girls? Both it would seem. But mainly boys. 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? Depends where I'm going. Usually 24. 51. Is your hair curly? No. 52. Last time you cried? The night Joe left. 53. Ever walked into a wall? Probably. 54. Do looks matter? Not really, no. 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? No. 56. Have you ever slapped someone? I don't think so. 57. Favorite time of the year? Spring and Autumn. 58. Favorite color? Green. 59. Are you sarcastic? Yes. 60. Do you have any tattoos? No. 61. The last person you held hands with? Dave 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? No. 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? I don't have one, here. 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Not really. 65. Do you like your life right now? Parts of it. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? I talk to Dave almost every day, and Joe. 67. What is your favorite animal? I'm not a fan of any animals. I like people. 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Two bags of shopping at Sainsbury's. 69. Do you have good vision? I'm short sighted. 70. Can you hula hoop? No, I SUCK! But I rock at Wii Fit hula hooping. Ha. 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Probably. Yeah. 72. Do you have a job? I have one lined up and waiting for me! 73. Can you handle the truth? I think so. 74. What are you wearing? Grey trousers, grey long sleeved tee, blue spotty shirt. 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? I have yes! |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Red with white spots. 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes. 4. Do you plan outfits? Yes. All my outfits are planned. 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Really, really angry. 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? Erm...my bra. 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Neither. 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Erm. All I can remember is it involved me and Gabz, and we were on Eggheads =P 9. Did you meet anybody new today? Erm....No. 10. What are you craving right now? Cheese and Onion crisps. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? Erm...it was 4 o clock...Stevie. XD 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? *shudders* 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? Just now. 14. Are you emotional? Hell yes. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? I'll dance to anything. 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yep. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Erm...both? 18. Do you like your hair? No. 19. Do you like yourself? no. 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes - Ace from Gladiators XD 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yesh. 22. What are you listening to right now? Taylor Swift. 23. How many countries have you visited? Erm...5. 24. Are your parents strict? At times. 25. Would you go sky diving? Maybe. 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes. Then I could slip something into his drink. Preferably arsenic. 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? Yes. 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Yes, ornaments. 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yeah. 30. Do you rent movies often? Not at all. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? When i took maths, it was Joe and Craig. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? Yep. 33. Do you own a gun? Nope. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? Yes. 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Dad. Maybe Stevie ^_^ 36. Brown or white eggs? I'm allergic. 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Sadly not. =( 38. Ever been on a train? Yeps. 39. Ever been in love? Yes. 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah. 41. Are you too forgiving? Apparently so. 42. Do you use chap stick? When I need to. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? School/6th form. 44. Can you use chop sticks? Yes. 45. Ever have cream puffs? Ew. 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? It scares me. 47. What was the last question you asked? Can I have the remote? 48. What was the last CD you bought? Erm...Pink - Funhouse. 49. Boys or girls? Girls! 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? 61/60/67/68/104. XD 51. Is your hair curly? Nope, just frizzy XD 52. Last time you cried? This afternoon. 53. Ever walked into a wall? Frequently. 54. Do looks matter? No. 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Huh? 56. Have you ever slapped someone? *bitchslaps* 57. Favorite time of the year? Spring. 58. Favorite color? Black's technically a shade, so red. 59. Are you sarcastic? Very. 60. Do you have any tattoos? One. 61. The last person you held hands with? Stevie. 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? Yes. 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? I don't have a profile picture. 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yes. 65. Do you like your life right now? No. Though I have a couple of things to make me smile. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? Everyday. 67. What is your favorite animal? Wallaby. 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? A new sketchbook. 69. Do you have good vision? Not particular. 70. Can you hula hoop? Yes. 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I have done. Never, ever again though. 72. Do you have a job? Nopes. 73. Can you handle the truth? even if I can't, I'd rather know the truth. 74. What are you wearing? Black jeans, grey tshirt/dress thing with silver studs, black shrug and black boots. 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yah huh XD |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Belly I think?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I don't think I have a favourite. Grey maybe. 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yeah. 4. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes, not usually. 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Scared. 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? Wine. 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Aim. 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I don't remember. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? No. 10. What are you craving right now? Sleep. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? Hating myself? 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Yuck. 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? Now. 14. Are you emotional? I can't feel anything right now. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? I don't know what it is. 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I don't think so. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? ..suck it? 18. Do you like your hair? It needs a chop. 19. Do you like yourself? Not really. 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yeah. 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Not tried it I don't think. 22. What are you listening to right now? Cry. 23. How many countries have you visited? A few. 24. Are your parents strict? Not really, i'm away from them now so hardly. 25. Would you go sky diving? Yeahh. 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Sure. 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? Maybe.. 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Yus. 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yup. 30. Do you rent movies often? Nah. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I don't take maths. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? Not recently. 33. Do you own a gun? Nope. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? I'm sure I can?.. 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? I'm not. Grace/George if anyone. 36. Brown or white eggs? I don't really like eggs.. 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Nope. 38. Ever been on a train? Yus. 39. Ever been in love? I'd go with yeah. 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes. 41. Are you too forgiving? It's easier that way. 42. Do you use chap stick? Vasaline <3 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Umm I duno. 44. Can you use chop sticks? Ish. 45. Ever have cream puffs? I don't think I have no. 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes <3 47. What was the last question you asked? Is it sorted? Or something.. 48. What was the last CD you bought? The Fray. 49. Boys or girls? Both? 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? 15/16/17. 51. Is your hair curly? It is yus. 52. Last time you cried? Umm yesterday. 53. Ever walked into a wall? I'm sure I have.. 54. Do looks matter? Yes. 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Where? 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes. 57. Favorite time of the year? I duno. 58. Favorite color? Lack of. 59. Are you sarcastic? I can be yeah. 60. Do you have any tattoos? Yes <3 61. The last person you held hands with? Nick. 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? Don't have a TV. 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? Rock City :) 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Probably. 65. Do you like your life right now? I just need a grip. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? I only pick up the phone sometimes to some people, but probably every day for one thing or another tbf. 67. What is your favorite animal? *shrugs* 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Taxi ride.. 69. Do you have good vision? Yeah it's not bad. 70. Can you hula hoop? I haven't done it in soo long, but I used to be able to? 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Pretty sure I could yeh. Or i'd be mug enough to. 72. Do you have a job? Just primary school. 73. Can you handle the truth? I hope so? 74. What are you wearing? Pjama bums, t-shirt, dressing gown. 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes, yes I have. |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Underarms
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes 4. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Restless. 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? scissors. 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? aim 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I don't remember, but I remembered this morning. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? No. 10. What are you craving right now? Bread. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? Food 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Gas 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? I don't. 14. Are you emotional? Not right now. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? What is the taco song? 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Probably. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Bite 18. Do you like your hair? No 19. Do you like yourself? Some parts. 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yeah, but they weren't nice. 21. Do you like cottage cheese? no. 22. What are you listening to right now? The vacum cleaner 23. How many countries have you visited? Lots 24. Are your parents strict? On somethings 25. Would you go sky diving? If i'm not too fat 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? if it's free and good food. 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? I'm not rude. 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Yes. My mom's eye glass case. 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes 30. Do you rent movies often? not really. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I don't take maths. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? Not recently. 33. Do you own a gun? I wish. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? yes. 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Myself. ;) 36. Brown or white eggs? Brown. More exotic. 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yes. but torrid fits better. 38. Ever been on a train? Yeps. 39. Ever been in love? I am right now. =) 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah. 41. Are you too forgiving? Depends. 42. Do you use chap stick? No. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Don't have a best friend. 44. Can you use chop sticks? Yes. 45. Ever have cream puffs? No. They are nasty! 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes. I liked it. 47. What was the last question you asked? "was it good?" 48. What was the last CD you bought? I don't buy CDs. 49. Boys or girls? Girls 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? 18 51. Is your hair curly? Sorta 52. Last time you cried? I can't remember. 53. Ever walked into a wall? Almost. 54. Do looks matter? You love who you love. 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? No. I boycot because they aren't fat friendly. 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Yeah. 57. Favorite time of the year? Fall/Winter 58. Favorite color? orange. 59. Are you sarcastic? No ****. 60. Do you have any tattoos? Yes, 2. 61. The last person you held hands with? Jeff 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? Yes 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? livingroom. 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Probably! 65. Do you like your life right now? it's okay. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? Never. Phone = evil 67. What is your favorite animal? Seal 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? T-shirt 69. Do you have good vision? in one eye 70. Can you hula hoop? on my Wii I can. 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Yes. forget, no. 72. Do you have a job? no 73. Can you handle the truth? I can if it isn't bullshit. 74. What are you wearing? workout clothes 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? yes! |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hands
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? navy blue 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? no 4. Do you plan outfits? yes, but then change and change again! 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? urm, best not answer that 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? Cushion on sofa 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? huh? 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? My aunt was trying to stop me from getting away and kept running round looking for my suitcase while she tried to get surcurity to stop me. weird it was. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? no 10. What are you craving right now? pill and oblivion 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? urm... 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? healthy 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? few hours ago 14. Are you emotional? yeah 15. Would you dance to the taco song? Haha never heard of it! 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick it 18. Do you like your hair? no 19. Do you like yourself? not at all 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? no 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Eww no! 22. What are you listening to right now? the boiler 23. How many countries have you visited? Scotland 24. Are your parents strict? strict christians yes 25. Would you go sky diving? Yeah man! 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No way 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? No I'd throw shoes! 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Nope 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes 30. Do you rent movies often? Not at all. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I am too old for school 32. Have you made a prank phone call? Many years ago when I was little# 33. Do you own a gun? No way! 34. Can you count backwards from 74? yep 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Me and the cat 36. Brown or white eggs? Brown eggs? 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? no 38. Ever been on a train? Yeah many times 39. Ever been in love?yes 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah. 41. Are you too forgiving? sometimes 42. Do you use chap stick? yeah I have awfully dry lips 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? no idea 44. Can you use chop sticks? I can just 45. Ever have cream puffs? No they bad fo rme 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? yes 47. What was the last question you asked?What do I do? 48. What was the last CD you bought? Guns n Roses greatest hits. 49. Boys or girls? girls 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? I walk 51. Is your hair curly? No 52. Last time you cried?About half hour ago 53. Ever walked into a wall? Not that I can remember 54. Do looks matter? Not always 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? huh? 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Not since I was about 12 57. Favorite time of the year? Spring, all new flowers and life 58. Favorite color? Maroon 59. Are you sarcastic? yep 60. Do you have any tattoos? I have 5 61. The last person you held hands with? Was so long ago I can' tremember 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? no, tis waste of electric 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? not got one 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? YES! 65. Do you like your life right now? Pretty difficult esp this evening 66. How often do you talk on the phone? As little as possible 67. What is your favorite animal? cat, my cat! 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? cd 69. Do you have good vision? well I'm meant to wear glasses but... 70. Can you hula hoop? I used to but haven't done fo ryears so dunno 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? No way 72. Do you have a job? No. Health reasons 73. Can you handle the truth? Yes. Truth is better than lies eh 74. What are you wearing? Blue nighty. 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? unfortunatly. Was scarey as hell as I didn't know if the abusive man was inside :( |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My Hair (well... I put the shampoo on it anyway..)
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Red 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Probably 4. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes, I Kinda grab what I want to wear the next day 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Tired, and Ready for Bed 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? Part of my kitchen box 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Aim 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Ugh.. I dont usually remember my dreams, but the last one I remember wasn't pretty. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? I don't think so no.. 10. What are you craving right now? Pizza 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? Work stuff. 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Yuck 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? A couple days ago 14. Are you emotional? Not Really no. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? What's that? 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Not that I know of.. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick It. Too cold to bite. 18. Do you like your hair? Yep 19. Do you like yourself? For The Most part 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yep 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes. I love it actually. 22. What are you listening to right now? Nothing/me typing. 23. How many countries have you visited? One 24. Are your parents strict? Not really. 25. Would you go sky diving? Maybe.. 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Given the chance, I might. 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? Probably not. 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? My gold notebook cover.. Earrings. 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Nope 30. Do you rent movies often? Not often no. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I am not in school. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? No. 33. Do you own a gun? Nope. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? If I really thought about it, probably. 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Myself. 36. Brown or white eggs? White, but I don't really care. 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Nope. 38. Ever been on a train? Nope ( Unless you count the subway system in DC and Chicago) 39. Ever been in love? I think so yes. 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yep 41. Are you too forgiving? I probably can be. 42. Do you use chap stick? Yes. In this wind, I have to... 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? two are driving out of town for bus trips, and then I am not sure what the other two are doing. 44. Can you use chop sticks? Kindof 45. Ever have cream puffs? Yes. 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Nope. 47. What was the last question you asked? Not sure. 48. What was the last CD you bought? Speaking Louder Than Before ~Jeremy Camp 49. Boys or girls? Boys! ( for dating I assume) 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? I ride too many different bus numbers for work to list them all here. LOL. And then I have a car.. 51. Is your hair curly? Kind of wavy... 52. Last time you cried? Today 53. Ever walked into a wall? LOL. Do I have to admit that? 54. Do looks matter? Somewhat, but not really. 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Nope 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Nope 57. Favorite time of the year? Spring & Fall 58. Favorite color? Lavender 59. Are you sarcastic? Nope. Not at all. ( LOL. Actually I am.) 60. Do you have any tattoos? Nope. Contemplating though. 61. The last person you held hands with? Brandon 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? No 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? In my apartment 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Dislike, yes. Hate. No 65. Do you like your life right now? Yeah. I do. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? Alot. LOL 67. What is your favorite animal? White Tigers, Beagles, Dogs 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Gas for my car 69. Do you have good vision? Yep. Better than 20/20 actually 70. Can you hula hoop? Nope 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Possibly.. 72. Do you have a job? Yes. 73. Can you handle the truth? Yes. I want the truth 74. What are you wearing? Pajama pants & tank top 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Nope |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black. 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? I might. 4. Do you plan outfits? Not really. 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Horribly full. 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? Mug. 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Neither. 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I don't recall. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? No. 10. What are you craving right now? Exercise. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? I really don't know. 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Food... ick. 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? A couple hours ago. 14. Are you emotional? Not lately. My emotions seem to be dead. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? I wouldn't dance PERIOD. 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Probably. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it, if I HAD to eat it. 18. Do you like your hair? S'alright. 19. Do you like yourself? No. 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Just one more thing I've forgotten. I really have no idea. 21. Do you like cottage cheese? No. 22. What are you listening to right now? Nothing. 23. How many countries have you visited? Four: Northern Ireland, England (twice), France (3 times), Spain (twice). 24. Are your parents strict? Not really. 25. Would you go sky diving? I might, someday. 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Hell no. 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? I'd throw knives at him. 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? I'm not bothered looking. 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yep. 30. Do you rent movies often? Not at all. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? Paige, Eoin and Rachel. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? Not recently. 33. Do you own a gun? No. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? Why would I? 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Nobody. 36. Brown or white eggs? White. 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? What? 38. Ever been on a train? Yeah. 39. Ever been in love? Yes. 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah. 41. Are you too forgiving? Sometimes. I've been known to hold grudges for years though. 42. Do you use chap stick? No. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Whatever it is he gets up to in college. ****in' college boy. 44. Can you use chop sticks? No. 45. Ever have cream puffs? No. 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Some of it. 47. What was the last question you asked? I don't know. 48. What was the last CD you bought? "John Wesley Harding" by Bob Dylan. 49. Boys or girls? Both. Girls preferably. 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? My mum drives me. 51. Is your hair curly? No. 52. Last time you cried? I can't remember. 53. Ever walked into a wall? Of course I have. 54. Do looks matter? Yes. Not nearly as much as personality or intelligence. I wouldn't date a gorgeous bimbo, but I wouldn't date a hideous genius either (I'd certainly like to be friends with the latter though). 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Where? 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Several times. 57. Favorite time of the year? Late summer, early autumn. 58. Favorite color? Black. 59. Are you sarcastic? Yeah, sometimes overly so. 60. Do you have any tattoos? No, but I plan on getting one soon. 61. The last person you held hands with? I dunno. 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? I don't know how people could stand that. 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? My bathroom actually. 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I hate or dislike 99% of the people I meet. 65. Do you like your life right now? No. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? I try to avoid phone conversations altogether. 67. What is your favorite animal? At the moment, cats. They're haughty, stuck-up little misanthropes, kinda like me. 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? A can of Coke Zero. 69. Do you have good vision? No. Its actually steadily getting worse; I need new glasses. 70. Can you hula hoop? I think so. 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Hell no. 72. Do you have a job? The Black Lion Pub said they'd call me tomorrow night about a weekend job... 73. Can you handle the truth? Sometimes. But sometimes I can't. I'm only human. 74. What are you wearing? Pyjamas and dressing gown. 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yep. |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? purple 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? i don't knooooow!!!! 4. Do you plan outfits? nope 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? tired 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? a sock 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? huh? 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? i dreamed i was awake trying to fall asleep. that's confusing as hell when you wake up! 9. Did you meet anybody new today? no 10. What are you craving right now? nothing 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? getting up 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? red cabbage mmmm 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? about 2 weeks 14. Are you emotional? very 15. Would you dance to the taco song? Haha never heard of it! 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick it 18. Do you like your hair? yea 19. Do you like yourself? not at all 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? yea. darren campbell, kelly holmes, hayley williams 21. Do you like cottage cheese? yea 22. What are you listening to right now? smashing pumpkins- today 23. How many countries have you visited? 12 24. Are your parents strict? about average 25. Would you go sky diving? hell yes 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? only if it was to watch him eat arsenic 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? yes 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? tin foil? 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes 30. Do you rent movies often? only from the uni library 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I am too old for school 32. Have you made a prank phone call? aaaages ago 33. Do you own a gun? No way! 34. Can you count backwards from 74? yes but i'm not going to 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? on my own i think 36. Brown or white eggs? it makes no difference 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? yes 38. Ever been on a train? Yeah many times 39. Ever been in love? yes 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah. 41. Are you too forgiving? sometimes 42. Do you use chap stick? yes 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? i dunno 44. Can you use chop sticks? no, i fail 45. Ever have cream puffs? maybe once 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? yes it's awesome 47. What was the last question you asked? do you want the Storm too? 48. What was the last CD you bought? don't remember 49. Boys or girls? both hehe 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? I walk 51. Is your hair curly? wavy 52. Last time you cried? wednesday 53. Ever walked into a wall? frequently 54. Do looks matter? a bit 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? no 56. Have you ever slapped someone? once 57. Favorite time of the year? summer 58. Favorite color? purple 59. Are you sarcastic? very 60. Do you have any tattoos? I have 2 61. The last person you held hands with? john 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? i don't have 1 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? at a friends party 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? dislike yes, hate no 65. Do you like your life right now? no 66. How often do you talk on the phone? about every other day 67. What is your favorite animal? my dog jen 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? cd 69. Do you have good vision? no 70. Can you hula hoop? a bit 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? maybe 72. Do you have a job? no 73. Can you handle the truth? mostly 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? yea haha |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? black 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? yes 4. Do you plan outfits? sometimes 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? tired 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? a light on my i pod dock 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? huh? 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? i dreamt of a girl falling on to the rail's at the train station near me and she died ( freaky thing is it happen 2days later and she was a friend of my friends ) 9. Did you meet anybody new today? only the guy at the train station who gave me my ticket lol 10. What are you craving right now? a nice hot bath 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? yay camden tomorrow 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? yucky 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? bout 5min's ago 14. Are you emotional? sometimes 15. Would you dance to the taco song? Haha never heard of it! 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick it 18. Do you like your hair? yeah its purple 19. Do you like yourself? sometimes 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? yea. 21. Do you like cottage cheese? no 22. What are you listening to right now? nothing i'm witching a film called fear dot com 23. How many countries have you visited? 3 24. Are your parents strict? no they use to be when i was young but not now i'm 22. 25. Would you go sky diving? hell yes 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? hell no 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? yes 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? yh my curtan's 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes 30. Do you rent movies often? no 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I am too old for school 32. Have you made a prank phone call? no 33. Do you own a gun? no but my dad and his friend did/do 34. Can you count backwards from 74? yes but i'm not going to 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? my other half 36. Brown or white eggs? white egg with no white on them thanxs you lmao 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? no 38. Ever been on a train? Yeah many times 39. Ever been in love? yes 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah. 41. Are you too forgiving? sometimes 42. Do you use chap stick? no 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? going shopping up camden with my other half and i oh and his gf 44. Can you use chop sticks? no 45. Ever have cream puffs? no 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? no 47. What was the last question you asked? cant remember 48. What was the last CD you bought? don't remember 49. Boys or girls? both hehe 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? dont go on buses they make me sick 51. Is your hair curly? no 52. Last time you cried? cant remember 53. Ever walked into a wall? yes 54. Do looks matter? a bit 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? no 56. Have you ever slapped someone? once 57. Favorite time of the year? summer 58. Favorite color? purple and green 59. Are you sarcastic? no 60. Do you have any tattoos? I have 8 soon to be 9 61. The last person you held hands with? my other half 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? no 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? at mote park on the kent meet 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? dislike yes, hate no 65. Do you like your life right now? so so 66. How often do you talk on the phone? about every night 67. What is your favorite animal? my cats 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? fags 69. Do you have good vision? yes 70. Can you hula hoop? a bit 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? yes and no 72. Do you have a job? no 73. Can you handle the truth? mostly 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? yeh |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Arms
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Red 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? No.. 4. Do you plan outfits? Yeah 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Sleepy and depressed. 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? Bottle top 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Neither. 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I had one last nite.. aww i've forgoten it =[ 9. Did you meet anybody new today? have i been outa the house today?? 10. What are you craving right now? nothing 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? stressin n depressin stuff 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? green 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? yest 14. Are you emotional? nah 15. Would you dance to the taco song? i don't dance & iv'e not heard tthat song 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? nahh 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? biteee 18. Do you like your hair? its ok. 19. Do you like yourself? sometimes 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? nahh 21. Do you like cottage cheese?yeah 22. What are you listening to right now? nothing 23. How many countries have you visited? none never been abroad. 24. Are your parents strict? sometimes 25. Would you go sky diving? mayb 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? mite b fun 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? noo im nice 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? yeah lol 29. Have you ever been in a castle? i think so yeah 30. Do you rent movies often? sometimes go thru fazes 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I don't take maths. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? nah 33. Do you own a gun? no!! 34. Can you count backwards from 74? yeah 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? mee 36. Brown or white eggs? dont matter? 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? nah 38. Ever been on a train? Yeahhhh 39. Ever been in love? nahh 40. Do you have a cell-phone? yeah 41. Are you too forgiving? nah i hold a grudge, even secretly. 42. Do you use chap stick? yeah. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? i dnt have 1 44. Can you use chop sticks? not tried since i was about 5. 45. Ever have cream puffs? dnt kno wt thy r . 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? the first bit, it looked a bit strange so i turned it off. 47. What was the last question you asked? not sure. 48. What was the last CD you bought? duno. 49. Boys or girls? boyss 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? trainn . 51. Is your hair curly? yeah very, but you wouldnt kno it. 52. Last time you cried? yesterday or day b4?. 53. Ever walked into a wall? nah 54. Do looks matter? yeah, 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? where 56. Have you ever slapped someone? yeah 57. Favorite time of the year? autumn or summer 58. Favorite color? green 59. Are you sarcastic? yeah defo 60. Do you have any tattoos? nahh 61. The last person you held hands with? idk 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? Nopes. 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? atsum club. 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? yeah, dislike. 65. Do you like your life right now? nahh 66. How often do you talk on the phone? not often. 67. What is your favorite animal? cat 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? vodka 69. Do you have good vision? nah 70. Can you hula hoop? yeah 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? nah 72. Do you have a job? Nopes. 73. Can you handle the truth? i guess 74. What are you wearing? clothes n dressin gown, no make up 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? not sure probs. |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? my face but if my hair gets wet before my face does I get very angry and have to wash my hair, I'm weird
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? brown, wearing it right now 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? no way in hell 4. Do you plan outfits? sometimes 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Excited, nasa kepler launches in about a half hour 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? tea bottle 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? aim 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? it involved my favorite hat if I remember correctly 9. Did you meet anybody new today? nope but I found out there's someone new in my school 10. What are you craving right now? ramen noodles (mouthgasm) 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? drawing 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? it's alright 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? long time ago, I've converted to aim 14. Are you emotional? most likely bipolar teenager, yes, very 15. Would you dance to the taco song? wha? 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? yup 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? bite even though I know i shouldnt 18. Do you like your hair? it could be a bit longer but it's alright 19. Do you like yourself? sometimes 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? the only was I've seen I either couldnt talk to or didnt want to 21. Do you like cottage cheese? it looks nasty but its delicous but I have a hard time getting myself to eat it because it looks gross 22. What are you listening to right now? nasa scientists talking about kepler 23. How many countries have you visited? One U.S.A. 24. Are your parents strict? sometimes but usually no 25. Would you go sky diving? naw dude 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? if he didn't talk about politics then maybe 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? naw I'd just eat them 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? not really 29. Have you ever been in a castle? not a real one 30. Do you rent movies often? never 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? annoying freshman 32. Have you made a prank phone call? lots of times 33. Do you own a gun? BB gun count? 34. Can you count backwards from 74? yes 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Me 36. Brown or white eggs? there's a difference? 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? My Guy Fawkes mask, I love it! 38. Ever been on a train? yup 39. Ever been in love? I am in love 40. Do you have a cell-phone? sitting right here 41. Are you too forgiving? at some things 42. Do you use chap stick? never 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I could care less what he's doing 44. Can you use chop sticks? if I try I guess I could 45. Ever have cream puffs? mouthgasm 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? I LOVE THAT MOVIE, I'm totally going to watch it later now 47. What was the last question you asked? I dunno 48. What was the last CD you bought? I dont remember it's been many years 49. Boys or girls? Girls usually but I have an appreciation for both genders 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? 1 I think 51. Is your hair curly? straight 52. Last time you cried? last night I believe 53. Ever walked into a wall? yup 54. Do looks matter? to a small extent 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? where? 56. Have you ever slapped someone? yup 57. Favorite time of the year? Summer 58. Favorite color? purple probably 59. Are you sarcastic? very 60. Do you have any tattoos? I wish 61. The last person you held hands with? this girl who's name I'm not giving out 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? don't have a TV in my bedroom 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? n/a it's a random image macro 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? yup 65. Do you like your life right now? It's alright 66. How often do you talk on the phone? not all that often but if I get to talk to her I can talk for like 3 hours 67. What is your favorite animal? it's a tie between dogs/cats/rabbits/hedgehogs 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Tea and two candy bars 69. Do you have good vision? not at all 70. Can you hula hoop? nope 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Not making that mistake again 72. Do you have a job? nope 73. Can you handle the truth? I'll try to 74. What are you wearing? sweatshirt and jeans 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? quite a few times |
you.
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...ine=1233968531 Join Date: Feb 2007 Location: Birmingham I am currently: ![]() Midnight quiz anyone? =P 1. First thing you wash in the shower? My body? 2. What color is your favorite hoodie? black 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed? nope 4. Do you plan outfits? sometimes 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? uber sleepy 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? my cell phone 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Neither 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? i was a fish and my ex bf's mom was a weird robot trying to eat me 9. Did you meet anybody new today? noo 10. What are you craving right now? chinese food 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? ugh.. 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? bunnies! 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? idk 14. Are you emotional? usually 15. Would you dance to the taco song? uh.. 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? haha no 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it 18. Do you like your hair? not really, sometimes 19. Do you like yourself? Sometimes 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? no 21. Do you like cottage cheese? idk lol 22. What are you listening to right now? fast car-tracy chapman 23. How many countries have you visited? only america 24. Are your parents strict? not really 25. Would you go sky diving? maybe someday 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? no!!!!!! 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? maybe.. hehe 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? yeah 29. Have you ever been in a castle? at bush gardens.. lol 30. Do you rent movies often? No 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? my sorta friend 32. Have you made a prank phone call? yeah 33. Do you own a gun? nooo 34. Can you count backwards from 74? no too much effort 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? myself 36. Brown or white eggs? um hmm 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? yesh 38. Ever been on a train? nope 39. Ever been in love? yes.. 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah 41. Are you too forgiving? that depends 42. Do you use chap stick? only if my lips are really chapped 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? i dont have one 44. Can you use chop sticks? not correctly.. 45. Ever have cream puffs? yeah 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? haha no... 47. What was the last question you asked? butterfly effect 48. What was the last CD you bought? nickelback dark horse 49. Boys or girls? ew neither.. ha 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? Idk.. 51. Is your hair curly? yes..ew i striaghten it 52. Last time you cried? almost 2day 53. Ever walked into a wall? of course lol 54. Do looks matter? yeah.. they shouldnt, but they do 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? yes!! 56. Have you ever slapped someone? yes! haha 57. Favorite time of the year? fall 58. Favorite color? red 59. Are you sarcastic? sometimes 60. Do you have any tattoos? noo, but i think i will when im older 61. The last person you held hands with? my friend katie lol 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? No 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? In my room 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? yeah 65. Do you like your life right now? not at all 66. How often do you talk on the phone? once a month 67. What is your favorite animal? tiger 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? a red tank top i think 69. Do you have good vision? idk 70. Can you hula hoop? yeah.. or i used to be able to 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? yeah i have sorta 72. Do you have a job? no 73. Can you handle the truth? no, but i still like to know it 74. What are you wearing? sweats and a big t shirt 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? yes! lol |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black and green. 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? hmm 4. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes, but not most times. 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Weird lol. 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? A book. 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? both 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? People tying to kill me lol 9. Did you meet anybody new today? Lots. 10. What are you craving right now? Sleep. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? Counting down the time until I was free of work. 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Salad 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? I am now lol. 14. Are you emotional? I can be. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? Haha never heard of it! But probably if someone else. 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Probably. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both =D 18. Do you like your hair? I flip back and forth if I like it or not. 19. Do you like yourself? No, but I’m trying to. 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yeah. =P 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Don’t think so. 22. What are you listening to right now? The Offspring – Kristy, are you doing okay? 23. How many countries have you visited? 8 I think. 24. Are your parents strict? No my mother’s not. 25. Would you go sky diving? Maybe one day, but I’d probably pass out from fear. 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Probably not. 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? No that would just be rude even for him. 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? A few things. 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yep a few times. 30. Do you rent movies often? I guess. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I’m home schooled so no one. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? Yeah once or twice. 33. Do you own a gun? No I’m not old enough, but my family does. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? Sure. 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? The night’s kind of over so no one. 36. Brown or white eggs? Either. 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Nah but I’d like to. 38. Ever been on a train? A few. 39. Ever been in love? Yep =( 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah. 41. Are you too forgiving? Can be. 42. Do you use chap stick? Yep. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? No clue. 44. Can you use chop sticks? Yes =) 45. Ever have cream puffs? Nope. 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yeah a few times. 47. What was the last question you asked? What time are do you want to go to yoga? 48. What was the last CD you bought? Can’t remember. 49. Boys or girls? Either, but I trust girls more. 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? There are not buses here. 51. Is your hair curly? Yep. 52. Last time you cried? A few days ago. 53. Ever walked into a wall? At least 4 times a week. 54. Do looks matter? Not in the big picture. 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Um…no lol 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Yeah. 57. Favorite time of the year? Fall, or really cold winter. 58. Favorite color? Blue. 59. Are you sarcastic? I can be yeah. 60. Do you have any tattoos? Nahh. 61. The last person you held hands with? Can’t remember. 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? Nope. 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? In my room. 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Not really. 65. Do you like your life right now? It will do. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? Maybe 5 times a week. 67. What is your favorite animal? Wolf or owl =) 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? A gift for my sister’s b-day 69. Do you have good vision? Yeah. 70. Can you hula hoop? Sure. 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I don’t think so. 72. Do you have a job? Two. 73. Can you handle the truth? Yeah. 74. What are you wearing? One of my sister’s baggy shirts, jeans and boots. 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yep. |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? grey 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? no 4. Do you plan outfits? not very often. 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? ...not good. 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? a pen 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? aim. 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? uh...don't want to trigger anyone. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? no 10. What are you craving right now? escape. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? whether I should get out of bed yet. 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? lettuce. 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? never 14. Are you emotional? yeah 15. Would you dance to the taco song? Haha never heard of it! 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? yes 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick it 18. Do you like your hair? no 19. Do you like yourself? not particularly 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? no 21. Do you like cottage cheese? not really but I'll eat it. 22. What are you listening to right now? You Wanted More-Tonic. 23. How many countries have you visited? 8 or 9. 24. Are your parents strict? no, they're reasonable. 25. Would you go sky diving? Yes! 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? No. 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? lots of things but I can't see any of them I just know what/where they are. 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes 30. Do you rent movies often? only when I'm home. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I'm not in a math class this semester. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? yes. 33. Do you own a gun? Nope. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? yep 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? my friends 36. Brown or white eggs? white. 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? yep. that's where I got my nose studs. and my angel wings. 38. Ever been on a train? Yeah quite a few times. 39. Ever been in love? not yet. 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yup 41. Are you too forgiving? sometimes 42. Do you use chap stick? all the time. my lips are always chapped. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? no idea 44. Can you use chop sticks? barely. 45. Ever have cream puffs? no. 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? no, but I want to. 47. What was the last question you asked? I haven't spoken to anyone since I got up this morning so I don't remember. I think it was "Are you watching the whole thing on YouTube?" 48. What was the last CD you bought? uhm...i buy most of my music on iTunes so it's been a while 49. Boys or girls? what about them? 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? I don't ride a bus. 51. Is your hair curly? unfortunately. 52. Last time you cried? A few nights ago 53. Ever walked into a wall? loads of times. 54. Do looks matter? sometimes, but not exclusively. 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? been there a lot but I don't think I've ever actually bought anything. They're really expensive. 56. Have you ever slapped someone? ohhh yeah. 57. Favorite time of the year? late spring/early summer. 58. Favorite color? purple. 59. Are you sarcastic? no, never! (that's a yes). 60. Do you have any tattoos? not yet. 61. The last person you held hands with? I've no idea 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? no 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? friends' apartment 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yeah. 65. Do you like your life right now? no. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? fairly frequently 67. What is your favorite animal? dolphin, dog. 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? chapstick and gum. haha. 69. Do you have good vision? no. 70. Can you hula hoop? not well at all. 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? yes. 72. Do you have a job? yes. 73. Can you handle the truth? sometimes. 74. What are you wearing? jeans & a striped shirt. 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? yes! |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My face.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? White with black lines. 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Not a chance in all the nine hells. 4. Do you plan outfits? No. No time for stuff like that. 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Bad. 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? Cigarette lighter. 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? I usually say "Fire". Aiming is implied. 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Maybe when you're older. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? No. 10. What are you craving right now? Chocolate Toffee Fudge Ice Cream with Caramel Sauce and a hot strong coffee to go with it. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? Sleep. 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Babbage. 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? Seven minutes ago. 14. Are you emotional? Not right now. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? Taco song? I don't even know what a taco is... 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both. 18. Do you like your hair? No, it needs cutting. 19. Do you like yourself? Not really. 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? One or two. 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes, my mother made me. 22. What are you listening to right now? BBC News. 23. How many countries have you visited? Six. Nothing outside Europe, though. 24. Are your parents strict? Not since I left home. 25. Would you go sky diving? Sure, looks like fun. 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? He's paying? Why the hell not, free meal. 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? Now that's just mean. Potatoes hurt! 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Yeah, my sparkly collection of sparkly things arranged in sparkly order from least sparkly to most sparkly just caught the sun and it's gone all sparkly. Actually, no. I have no idea where that came from, just move on. 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes, several. 30. Do you rent movies often? Not at all. Can't afford it. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? Haven't been to a class since I left college. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? Not recently. 33. Do you own a gun? Yes. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? I can, 73. You never specified how far. 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? My son. 36. Brown or white eggs? There's a difference? 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? No. 38. Ever been on a train? Too many times. 39. Ever been in love? I am right now. 40. Do you have a cell-phone? No, I have a mobile phone. 41. Are you too forgiving? Definitely. 42. Do you use chap stick? No. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Probably sleeping. 44. Can you use chop sticks? Yes. 45. Ever have cream puffs? I wouldn't know either way. 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes, awesome film. 47. What was the last question you asked? Why? 48. What was the last CD you bought? Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace. I had to re-buy it because my son snapped it. 49. Boys or girls? Girls. 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? 46 51. Is your hair curly? No. 52. Last time you cried? Seventeen minutes ago. 53. Ever walked into a wall? Sadly, yes. 54. Do looks matter? No. 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Where? 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Only because he was hysterical. 57. Favorite time of the year? Spring. 58. Favorite color? Blue. 59. Are you sarcastic? Me? Never... well, OK. All the time. 60. Do you have any tattoos? No. 61. The last person you held hands with? My son, again. 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? Depends if I pass out with it still on. 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? The room I had in my mate's house three years ago (yeah, it's that old.) 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yes. 65. Do you like your life right now? Not really. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? Not that often. No money. 67. What is your favorite animal? Wolf. 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Coffee. 69. Do you have good vision? With or without my glasses, no. 70. Can you hula hoop? No. 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Yes. 72. Do you have a job? No. Hence no money. 73. Can you handle the truth? Usually. Even if I can't, I wanna know. 74. What are you wearing? Jeans and a fire service T-Shirt. 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Last time I forgot my keys, yeah. |
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
I don't have showers. 2. What colour is your favorite hoodie? Black. But it's more like my only hoodie. 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? If it's who I think it is, yes. If it's my mum, then no xD. 4. Do you plan outfits? Not really. Sometimes. 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? No comment. 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? Pringles tube. 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Neither. 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? ...No comment. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? No. 10. What are you craving right now? People. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? Nothing. 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Vegetable. 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? Just now. 14. Are you emotional? Probably. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? The what? 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it, if I bite it it kills my teeth. 18. Do you like your hair? Yeah. 19. Do you like yourself? No. 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Nope. 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Lactose intolerant. 22. What are you listening to right now? Running up that hill. 23. How many countries have you visited? A fair few. 24. Are your parents strict? Sometimes. 25. Would you go sky diving? Yeah 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No. 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? Waste of energy. 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? I'm a magpie. What do you expect? 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yeah 30. Do you rent movies often? Games more than movies. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? Lola & Natalie. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? Yeah. 33. Do you own a gun? I wish. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? Yeah. 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Myself. 36. Brown or white eggs? There's a difference? 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? No. 38. Ever been on a train? yeah 39. Ever been in love? yup 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah 41. Are you too forgiving? Yeah 42. Do you use chap stick? Nope. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? School. 44. Can you use chop sticks? No. 45. Ever have cream puffs? No 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Nopes. 47. What was the last question you asked? "Maybe I'm magic or something?" 48. What was the last CD you bought? Deja Entendu - Brand New. 49. Boys or girls? Boys. Apparently. 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? I walk, because I'm awesome. 51. Is your hair curly? No ); 52. Last time you cried? Last night. 53. Ever walked into a wall? I do that daily. 54. Do looks matter? To a certain extent. 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? What? 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Yeah. Then she hit me over the head with a ruler. 57. Favorite time of the year? Late summer, early autumn. 58. Favorite colour? *shrug* 59. Are you sarcastic? Sometimes. 60. Do you have any tattoos? No, I want some though. 61. The last person you held hands with? No idea. 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? I used to. 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? I don't have one. 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Probably. 65. Do you like your life right now? No. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? When someone picks up. Normally about ten minutes. 67. What is your favorite animal? Wolf/Dragon. 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Food for Friday/Saturday. 69. Do you have good vision? Nope ); 70. Can you hula hoop? Yeah 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Have done. 72. Do you have a job? No, want one though. 73. Can you handle the truth? I can. 74. What are you wearing? Jeans and a PJ top. 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yeah. Amusing times, really. |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Pink or Red 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes. 4. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes, Just so I can sleep a bit later in the morning 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Stuffy ( Darn cold) But good 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? My shirt 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Aim 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I don't remember 9. Did you meet anybody new today? Not yet 10. What are you craving right now? Chocolate & Iced Coffee 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? I was sleeping. 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Eww. 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? The other day. 14. Are you emotional? Sometimes 15. Would you dance to the taco song? What is that? 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Nope 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it. Too cold to bite 18. Do you like your hair? Yes 19. Do you like yourself? For the most part 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yep 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes. 22. What are you listening to right now? Nothing. 23. How many countries have you visited? One 24. Are your parents strict? Not really 25. Would you go sky diving? Maybe... 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Possibly 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? No 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Yep 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Nope 30. Do you rent movies often? Not really often no. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I'm not in school. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? Nope 33. Do you own a gun? Nope. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? Probably If I thought about it 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Noone that I know of yet? 36. Brown or white eggs? White 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? No. 38. Ever been on a train? Yeah. 39. Ever been in love? Yes. 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah. 41. Are you too forgiving? I think I can be. 42. Do you use chap stick? Yes. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I think she is hanging with her family. The other tow are working 44. Can you use chop sticks? Kind of. 45. Ever have cream puffs? Yes 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No 47. What was the last question you asked? No clue 48. What was the last CD you bought? Speaking Louder Than Before ~ Jeremy Camp 49. Boys or girls? Guys for dating, girls for friendship 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? I ride too many busses @ work to pick one number.. and I have a car 51. Is your hair curly? A little wavy 52. Last time you cried? Couple days ago 53. Ever walked into a wall? Yes. 54. Do looks matter? Not really. The hart is more important 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? No 56. Have you ever slapped someone? No 57. Favorite time of the year? Fall & Spring 58. Favorite color? Lavender 59. Are you sarcastic? Yes 60. Do you have any tattoos? Nope 61. The last person you held hands with? Brandon 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? Nope 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? My apartment 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Dislike yes.. Hate n 65. Do you like your life right now? Kindof 66. How often do you talk on the phone? ALot. LOL 67. What is your favorite animal? White Tigers, Butterflies & Dogs ( Beagles) 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Gas for my car 69. Do you have good vision? Yes 70. Can you hula hoop? No 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Maybe 72. Do you have a job? Yes 73. Can you handle the truth? I hope so 74. What are you wearing? Jeans, red shirt 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? No |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My face.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I dont have one anymore I want a new one though they are comfy :( 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Of course 4. Do you plan outfits? If I am going out then yes 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Stressed 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? Red box or Red tree thing 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Neither. 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Surgery 9. Did you meet anybody new today? No but I saw lots of new people in college 10. What are you craving right now? Haribo. The red packet 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? I dont know? 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Ewwww! 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? Just now. 14. Are you emotional? I can be 15. Would you dance to the taco song? Haha never heard of it! 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes actually 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both 18. Do you like your hair? Its alright 19. Do you like yourself? Not really 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Eww no 22. What are you listening to right now? Nothing 23. How many countries have you visited? I dont know. 24. Are your parents strict? No 25. Would you go sky diving? Hell no 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No lol 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? hahah I would be tempeted to 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Yes my shoes :) 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yep 30. Do you rent movies often? Not as much anymore tis too expensive :( 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I don't take maths 32. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes a long time ago 33. Do you own a gun? No 34. Can you count backwards from 74? Nope 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? No one :( 36. Brown or white eggs? Whats the difference? 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Nope 38. Ever been on a train? Yes =\ 39. Ever been in love? I am right now 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Nope 41. Are you too forgiving? Yes 42. Do you use chap stick? No 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I dont have a best friend 44. Can you use chop sticks? No 45. Ever have cream puffs? I don't think I have no. 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No I want to :( 47. What was the last question you asked? I dont know 48. What was the last CD you bought? I dont know 49. Boys or girls? What? 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? I dotn get the bus 51. Is your hair curly? No 52. Last time you cried? Last night 53. Ever walked into a wall? All the time 54. Do looks matter? Not really 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? where? 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Yep 57. Favorite time of the year? Winter or spring 58. Favorite color? Red 59. Are you sarcastic? I can be.. 60. Do you have any tattoos? No 61. The last person you held hands with? Peter 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? No 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? In my room. 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yes. 65. Do you like your life right now? I like some parts. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? Rarely 67. What is your favorite animal? Sheep! 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Dayrider 69. Do you have good vision? Not really I should wear glasses more 70. Can you hula hoop? No 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I probably would knowing me 72. Do you have a job? No :( 73. Can you handle the truth? Yes 74. What are you wearing? Jeans and grey vest top 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? I have |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? blue and black 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? nope 4. Do you plan outfits? yeah 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? I'm sick but I made a new friend. (: 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? the couch 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Aim 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? the guy that raped my friend had us locked in a room and was threatening us and trying to strangle me and kylee called 911 then i woke up 9. Did you meet anybody new today? no 10. What are you craving right now? cupcakes 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? I'm hurting 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? patch kids 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? I don't have MSN 14. Are you emotional? yeah 15. Would you dance to the taco song? i have never heard it 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? well I started but I stopped 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it. Too cold to bite 18. Do you like your hair? Yes 19. Do you like yourself? no 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? no, i met the govener a few years ago but that doesnt count... 21. Do you like cottage cheese? no. 22. What are you listening to right now? a tv show 23. How many countries have you visited? 6 24. Are your parents strict? not really, my mom used to be VERY controling though 25. Would you go sky diving? ha no 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. yeah 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? No 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? my nails 29. Have you ever been in a castle? yes 30. Do you rent movies often? I did a lot before school started 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I don't have to take math this year (: 32. Have you made a prank phone call? when i was younger 33. Do you own a gun? Nope. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? yeah 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? my family 36. Brown or white eggs? White 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? yes. 38. Ever been on a train? yes 39. Ever been in love? with horses :P. 40. Do you have a cell-phone? yes. 41. Are you too forgiving? yes 42. Do you use chap stick? Yes. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? school 44. Can you use chop sticks? ha no 45. Ever have cream puffs? no 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? no, but I've heard of it 47. What was the last question you asked? Dad, do you want to watch a movie? 48. What was the last CD you bought? uhm, never shout never 49. Boys or girls? Guys for dating, girls for friendship 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? i have a car 51. Is your hair curly? wavy 52. Last time you cried? two days ago 53. Ever walked into a wall? hahaha. 54. Do looks matter? they shouldn't 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? yes 56. Have you ever slapped someone? No 57. Favorite time of the year? christmas (: 58. Favorite color? purple 59. Are you sarcastic? I don't know, am i? 60. Do you have any tattoos? No 61. The last person you held hands with? my friend 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? If i felly asleep watching something 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? band hall 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Dislike yes.. Hate no 65. Do you like your life right now? not really 66. How often do you talk on the phone? sometimes 67. What is your favorite animal? horses and moose 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? fruit 69. Do you have good vision? horrible 70. Can you hula hoop? yes 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Maybe 72. Do you have a job? no 73. Can you handle the truth? sometimes 74. What are you wearing? jeans, my skylit drive shirt and my circles bracelett 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? hahaha yes |
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hair. 2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black and a browny colour. 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? No. 4. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes. 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Sleepy. 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? My duvet cover. 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? What? 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Its not really appropriate to post here. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? No. 10. What are you craving right now? Nothing. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? Stuff. 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Food. 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? Time ago. 14. Are you emotional? I can be. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? Probably. 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Idk. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Suck on it. 18. Do you like your hair? Yesh sometimes. 19. Do you like yourself? Sometimes. 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Ye. 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Idk. 22. What are you listening to right now? With you - Linkin Park. 23. How many countries have you visited? Six including england and wales and stopping of at germany airport for a few hours. 24. Are your parents strict? Idk. 25. Would you go sky diving? Yeahhhhh :) 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No. 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? No. 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Nooo. 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes. 30. Do you rent movies often? No. 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I don't do maths. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? No. 33. Do you own a gun? Nopes. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? Maybe. 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Lappy. 36. Brown or white eggs? Eww. 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? No. 38. Ever been on a train? Several. 39. Ever been in love? No. 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah. 41. Are you too forgiving? I can be. 42. Do you use chap stick? Lip balm. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I have no idea. 44. Can you use chop sticks? Sort of. 45. Ever have cream puffs? Eww no. 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Nopes. 47. What was the last question you asked? Idk. 48. What was the last CD you bought? James Morrison - Songs For You, Truths For Me. 49. Boys or girls? Neither. 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? Walk not bus. 51. Is your hair curly? Straight. 52. Last time you cried? Last night/this morning. 53. Ever walked into a wall? A few times. 54. Do looks matter? Yeah a bit. 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? No. 56. Have you ever slapped someone? No. 57. Favorite time of the year? Not sure. 58. Favorite color? Blue. 59. Are you sarcastic? Sometimes. |
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black with logo of band of HIM. 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Erm, no. 4. Do you plan outfits? When the guy I love is likely to see me, yes. 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Hyper -> too much coffee. 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? My shirt. 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Erm? A-I-M I guess. 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Having a baby boy. :pinch: 9. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope. 10. What are you craving right now? Silence. 11. What were you thinking about 3 hours ago? the novel "1984". 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? ew! 13. When was the last time you talked on MSN? A decade ago? 14. Are you emotional? Sort of. 15. Would you dance to the taco song? Not unless I were wasted! 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I doubt it. 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Normally just lick it. 18. Do you like your hair? Yup. 19. Do you like yourself? Not really that much. 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Orlando Bloom, personally. 21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes! Love it! 22. What are you listening to right now? TV comedy. 23. How many countries have you visited? 10 at least. 24. Are your parents strict? Sometimes. 25. Would you go sky diving? I'd rather bungee-jump. 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? OH NO! 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? Haha, yes. And eggs, and cake. 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? No.. 29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yeah, loads. 30. Do you rent movies often? Used to! 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I don't take maths right now. 32. Have you made a prank phone call? Not recently. 33. Do you own a gun? No. 34. Can you count backwards from 74? I guess. 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? No person, but my kitty. 36. Brown or white eggs? Not particularly fond of eggs. 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yes. 38. Ever been on a train? Loads, yup. 39. Ever been in love? I'm right now. 40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes. 41. Are you too forgiving? Doubt it. 42. Do you use chap stick? Yes. 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Being far, far away. 44. Can you use chop sticks? Yes, sorta. 45. Ever have cream puffs? What's that?. 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Like it. 47. What was the last question you asked? "Have you sold your motorbike?" 48. What was the last CD you bought? No idea. 49. Boys or girls? Boys! =D 50. What is your bus number for school/college/uni/work? 20. 51. Is your hair curly? No. 52. Last time you cried? Yesterday. 53. Ever walked into a wall? No? 54. Do looks matter? Unfortunately, yes! 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? No. 56. Have you ever slapped someone? Heck, yeah. 57. Favorite time of the year? Autumn and winter. 58. Favorite color? Black. 59. Are you sarcastic? Me? Pah! (Sure!) 60. Do you have any tattoos? Yes, two. 61. The last person you held hands with? Erm, what was his name...?! 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? Not unless I fall asleep unvoluntary doing it. 63. Where was your profile picture taken at? At home. 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yes. 65. Do you like your life right now? Not at all, no. 66. How often do you talk on the phone? Nearly daily. 67. What is your favorite animal? Kitty!!! 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Vampire teeth. :laugh: 69. Do you have good vision? Yes, fortunately. 70. Can you hula hoop? Not well. 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Never! 72. Do you have a job? Yes. 73. Can you handle the truth? Usually, yes. 74. What are you wearing? pyjama bottoms, shirt, sweatshirt. 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Heck, yeah! |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:02 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.