![]() |
Write your name with your elbow
No backspaces:
danbielk |
amy.
Wow I have some talent. |
marie =]
Yey for pointy elbows XD |
s x vf dc n
|
I have big elbows it seems.
|
zxerdf
|
aaqmjy
|
lo;asuras
close enough. i think my name looks better that way anyway. |
laura
i'm also pointy-elbowed. |
charlotte
Pointy elbows yay ^_^ And skills cuz 9 letters sucks :( Did you ever try this same thing but with your nose? Thats extra fun! |
louis
I did the i by accident XD |
cl,akired
Big Elbows :( |
frhyeeeeeewl,sxdehg
hmm. very close IMO [[chelsey]] XD |
hannah
YAY!!!! |
alison
yay and i did it yay for me yay |
mafvd xd
LOL... Big elbows.. Got the first letter right... LOL |
Name deleted.
|
hyoool;y
haha |
brittany
(I have pointy elbows too!) |
kate
haha imn beast |
monifca
|
sazs
or sareabgbbgbhg haha was such a good start and then an epic fail at the end |
tikffa ny
pretty close |
ccchriostyelle
lol funny! (christelle) |
sxafrazgh
Close, but no cigar.. ¬_¬ |
jkodfier
... close enough? O.o |
bbbedth
(Beth) close enough |
;laurenj
^ almost! |
vbgfwzzyuh7
oops. i lose |
cnhazrloltted
bahaha. |
koredn
(koren) easier than i thought :D |
kazthryhn
Not so bad >.< |
tom
Nice and easy :P |
adaam
Haha so close :) |
jaded
OMG! Thats just not fair! I did it so well and then E press d again! pffft. xo |
Becky
HAAAA!!!!!! I win! :P |
erikas
oooooooo xD |
amy
haha i actually did it! |
danz.
Oh yes. |
m,zfrvk,
big old elbows hehe at least the first letters right |
wsalex
|
mark is good at this ;p
|
katie
Nipple elbows rule :P |
lkwswaytrere
=/ hmm... that was supposed to be Kate... stupid elbows |
xyhop n
well, you can kinda make it out.... |
kirstgyh
|
c xyuoln
Nope, couldn't get it second time either. |
tiff
epic win. : D |
asmy
damn "s" |
amy
OH I ROCK!!!!!! |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:27 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.