RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   JOKE!!! hehehee Chloe CHECK THIS OUT! ^_^ (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64582)

Casper_Fading 16-09-2008 08:35 AM

JOKE!!! hehehee Chloe CHECK THIS OUT! ^_^
 

On a tour of OZ, the Pope took a couple of days off to visit the ocean for some sightseeing.
He was cruising along the beach at Cronulla in his car, when there was a frantic commotion just off the shore.

A helpless man wearing an All Black jersey was struggling frantically to free himself, from the jaws of a 5-metre shark.
As the Pope watched horrified, a tinnie cruised up alongside with two men wearing green and gold Aussie rugby jerseys.

Bazza quickly threw a harpoon into the shark's side. Gazza reached out and pulled the mauled, bleeding and semi-conscious Kiwi from the water. Then, using long clubs, Bazza and Gazza killed the shark and hauled it into the boat.

Immediately the Pope summoned them to the beach, 'I give you my blessing for your brave actions,' he told them. 'I heard that there was some bitter rivalry between New Zealand and Australia , but now I have seen with my own eyes that this is not true.'

As the Pope drove off, Bazza asked Gazza 'Who the hell was that, bro?'

'That was the Pope Baz'. 'He's in direct contact with God and has access to all of God's wisdom.'

'Well' Baz said, 'he may have access to God's wisdom, but he don't know bugger all about shark fishing .......... Is the bait holding up okay, or do we need to get another Kiwi?

Duffer44 16-09-2008 09:01 AM

ok i know im not chloe.

but that is hilarious :D

Casper_Fading 16-09-2008 10:17 AM

hehehe chloe is a kiwi ^_^

effervescence 16-09-2008 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duffer44 (Post 1086008)
ok i know im not chloe.

good to know.

oooh, my own special joke thread!! *feels loved*

LMFAO. excellent..... :thumbup:
although I have to say the "bro" thing is a kiwi thing you aussies STOLE from us :plain: but i'll let it pass, just this once....

Casper_Fading 16-09-2008 10:26 AM

haha so isn't. you stole it off us :P

:D

effervescence 16-09-2008 10:29 AM

whatever cuz!
have u ever heard any Maori people talking??

Snuffles 16-09-2008 10:33 AM

haha!! lol..

Casper_Fading 16-09-2008 10:40 AM

yeah... but i'm never going to tell them they stole bro of us... they're much much bigger than me!

chloe, add me to msn!

effervescence 16-09-2008 11:22 AM

lol, very true.

Duffer44 16-09-2008 11:27 AM

One thing the kiwis will always hold over you people from Aus is that they are better at rugby =p and so is England :D

Casper_Fading 16-09-2008 11:35 AM

doesn't bother me. don't like it! lol

effervescence 17-09-2008 12:06 AM

^ neither do i.
and our accents are nicer and less whiny than yours :p
*knows she is in dangerous territory*

Casper_Fading 17-09-2008 12:27 AM

I THINK NOT! *shoves*

You can't understand half of what you're bloody saying! Fish comes out as FUSH! And six... weeeeeeeelll.....

All I'm Living For 17-09-2008 01:09 AM

lol at the joke and at Jess and Chloe
though chloe it is a bit hard to understand what kiwis are saying sometimes, and its funny when they're reading something out loud that has a lot of 'six's in it! :P

effervescence 17-09-2008 03:12 AM

only the commoners.
you aussies turn everything into a question and never open your mouths so everythings all sqeaky eg fish turns into FEIISH

Aidee 17-09-2008 03:16 AM

^^^^ BAHAHAHAHAHA

I agree!

(and i'm now going to be banned because the only Aussie I've ever spoken with is our mod!)

effervescence 17-09-2008 03:19 AM

HOORAY SUPPORT!
love you aidey

All I'm Living For 17-09-2008 03:22 AM

actually apparently i have a cultivated aussie accent so i do tend to say things properly. and only my questions come out as questions. though maybe i'm the only aussie that speaks properly...

Aidee 17-09-2008 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by effervescence (Post 1088415)
HOORAY SUPPORT!
love you aidey

hehehe, I'm glad you do because as soon as Erin sees this she most certainly won't love me anymore!

Aidee 17-09-2008 03:37 AM

Is anyone familiar with Jeff Dunham's character Jose Jalapeno and how he talks?

All I'm Living For 17-09-2008 03:39 AM

er.. who?

Aidee 17-09-2008 03:41 AM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPmA9B9q13M"]YouTube - Jeff Dunham And Jose[/ame]

All I'm Living For 17-09-2008 03:43 AM

i cant see youtube stuff coz i'm at school and its blocked :(

Aidee 17-09-2008 03:46 AM

Ahhh, well when you get home watch it and you will understand.

effervescence 17-09-2008 06:04 AM

awww, at school :p *pets*

hehehe. when erin gets here you're gona be in troooooooouble. but its ok cos i still love u

Aidee 17-09-2008 06:09 AM

Hehehe, did you watch it though?

The whole "on a steeek" thing is very much like how they talk.

Casper_Fading 17-09-2008 08:39 AM

Jose jalepeno on a steeeeeeeeeeeek :D

I, my dear, have a lovely accent. And many people have told me that they would like to record it to listen to it all the time becasue it's soothing so get stuffed! And I can speak with ever accent I want really.... lol, if i'm speaking to a brit, my accent turns british and same with america... when i lived there, i would speak with an american accent at school and aussie at home... and so on and so forth. But I would NEVER deign to speak with a New Zealand accent! It's beneath me!

effervescence 17-09-2008 09:06 AM

you'll pay for that! gorgon the great will get you!!!!!!!!!!!

Aidee 17-09-2008 09:09 AM

Soothing like a dentists drill.

PropheticStar 17-09-2008 09:13 AM

I have a lovely voice thank you very much Aidey!

*scowls*

Casper_Fading 17-09-2008 11:06 AM

*shoves gorgon* you couldn't avenge a dying fly!

You have a gorgeous voice erin *pets*

Aidey... you just wish you had the steeeeek!

effervescence 17-09-2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Aidey~ (Post 1088776)
Soothing like a dentists drill.

*pisses self laughing*

midnight fairy 17-09-2008 12:19 PM

loved the joke :-) xxxx

effervescence 29-09-2008 08:12 AM

my thread! it lives again!
a kiwi is a new zealander. not a kiwifruit. and its also a small, very endangered flightless bird which is endemic to new zealand.
you can choose which one of those you think i am :p

Casper_Fading 29-09-2008 11:04 AM

cause kiwi's are small endangered and stupid.... *grins at chloe*

little-elf 29-09-2008 03:44 PM

hahaha this makes for great entertainment =D good joke too... oh yeah Jose's cool, PEANUT is awesome though "Am I pissing you of-fa-fa?" pmsl and Achmed "SILENCE! I KILL YOU!!" hehe

Trucktastic 29-09-2008 07:08 PM

The joke is great!
And I also love Jeff Dunham! Peanut is fab, Achmed brill, Jose on a steeeeeeeeek is fab too!

Loz x

effervescence 29-09-2008 09:44 PM

kiwis arent stupid!!

Casper_Fading 29-09-2008 10:41 PM

then why are they almost endangered? hahahahaha :P

effervescence 30-09-2008 06:28 AM

because the bloody aussies gave us f*cking possums and other pests which destroy their habitat etc etc.
yes. it's all your fault.
SO THERE.

Casper_Fading 30-09-2008 08:07 AM

psht. bloody children.. can't accept responsibility for you own incompetence!!!

effervescence 30-09-2008 10:09 AM

*covers ears and sings baah baah black sheep*
i cant heeeeeeeear youuuuuuuuuuuuu

Casper_Fading 30-09-2008 10:23 PM

childish *shakes head* so so childish


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.