RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   *cries and cries* (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50535)

Margo 06-06-2008 04:44 PM

*cries and cries*
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUcXI2BIUOQ"]YouTube - Nina Simone - Ain't Got No...I've Got Life[/ame]

Ratatouille strychnine 06-06-2008 04:50 PM

*hugs you*

You've got us.

We're if you want to talk.

Queen Crabbit 06-06-2008 04:56 PM

You're always on my list Matthew

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQwbWQy6EUM"]Eels[/ame]

Yellow 06-06-2008 05:11 PM

*snuggles you*
loves.
xxxxx

brap_brap 06-06-2008 09:16 PM

hey you got all of us here or never going to be alone

Trucktastic 06-06-2008 09:17 PM

You've got love from us, Babe!

And a liver.

And quite a few of us have boobies!

Take care,

Loz x

Margo 07-06-2008 12:48 PM

My head is ugly
My arms are scarred
My brain is ****ed
My freedom is a 7x8 foot room
My life is a laptop
My hair is ****
etc etc etc

help

Queen Crabbit 07-06-2008 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjapenguin (Post 827829)
My head is ugly

Shruup silly. You're gorgeous. *blows you a kiss*

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjapenguin
My arms are scarred

YES THEY ARE. AND ABOUT TIME YOU REALISED IT.
However, if you want them to, they will fade with time sweetheart. You don't need to make them worse to prove that you're ill.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjapenguin
My brain is ****ed

No. You are ILL. The illness contains a little bit of brain ****ery, but that doesn't mean you can't un**** it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjapenguin
My freedom is a 7x8 foot room

Which is why I am coming to kidnap you and make you stay in the flat above the pool :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjapenguin
My life is a laptop

There's nowt wrong with that. Especially as it's keeping you sane[ish :-p].

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjapenguin
My hair is ****

Shruup flid pants. Your hair is ace. Speshally when it's all short and fuzzy. But seriously, your hair is wicked. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjapenguin
etc etc etc

help

*holds out hand*

I'm here all the way.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

irkeninvader 07-06-2008 03:03 PM

*hugs you* Has anything brought this on? Queen Crabbit has some very wise answers there! Take care of yourself hun, there's a lot of love for you on these forums

sparklyshoes 07-06-2008 03:11 PM

There is a lighter side to life hun, it's all about taking the opportunities that life brings us. Yes I am a little hippyish in my reply but there is a better side to life than this. Personally I prefer this version:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1LRD3DtFAo"]YouTube - Hair - I Got Life[/ame]

You will get through this, I'm certain of it, all these things that you are talking about are in your minds eye. Yes you might have scarred arms but only you can prevent them from getting any worse, yes your head may be a little yanky doodled at the moment but it can get better with time and help. I'm always here mr maffew!

~*forever_broken*~ 07-06-2008 03:40 PM

*snuggles*
I can't watch it on my mobile but I've got a good idea... Please take care sweetie, and remember we love you*cuddles*

brap_brap 07-06-2008 05:03 PM

Hey hey I think that your a wonderful person and a very strong person to get through this. I know the feeling my arms are scared as well they will fade with time. i know it could be a long time but they will

Margo 07-06-2008 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SparklyShoes (Post 828083)
There is a lighter side to life hun, it's all about taking the opportunities that life brings us. Yes I am a little hippyish in my reply but there is a better side to life than this. Personally I prefer this version:

!


But Nina says boobies!

Queen Crabbit 07-06-2008 05:21 PM

He says titties though...

Margo 07-06-2008 05:25 PM

Chelsea you are heavily biased and seriously blinded.

I aint none of that.

But thnx

Queen Crabbit 07-06-2008 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjapenguin (Post 828312)
Chelsea you are heavily biased and seriously blinded.

I aint none of that.

But thnx

Surely to be biased towards you you would have had to have said/done something to make me biased towards you, which in itself would have had to be something amazing.

So, therefore, your argument stinks and everything I say is true.

I WIN.

=]

phroggie 11-06-2008 02:16 AM

I don't know you very much at all yet, but I do know one thing...You are awsome! I know I like and love you just from the short time I've seen you here. Your sense of humor is tops and your welcoming attitude kicks butt! Thank you for welcoming me. Hugs and squishyes!!!!
Kim

Queen Crabbit 11-06-2008 02:20 AM

You are the best friend I've ever had, and I'm so ****ing lucky to have you in my life. You've saved my life on countless occasions and helped me find the strength within myself to fighting.

Thank you for everything.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

blondiebear 11-06-2008 06:00 AM

Matthew, you are the heart of vets. You are warm and welcoming and wise. Arms and hair are just outside stuff We're all messed up between the ears. We couldn't wish for a better friend than you.

PropheticStar 11-06-2008 12:01 PM

You have so many people that love you and care about you and believe in you. Know you are ill but also know that there is an incredible capacity within you. See how funny, cheeky and naughty you are, but also see how sweet, wise and sensative you are.

You are, simply, amazing. My life would have an un-fillable void in it if you weren't there. There is only one you, and thank **** we have you. You make the world a better place to be in. We would all lose something wonderful without you here.

Katch 11-06-2008 12:14 PM

I second all the wonderful things that everyone says about you - i haven't had much contact with you but i've read many of your posts and you give great advice and are really there for others - you are an amazing person and we all love you.

Margo 11-06-2008 12:15 PM

Heh *blushes and hides* thnx.
Id prefer to see myself as the "little-toe" of Vets rather than the heart. Im a part of it but im a bit freaky and gnarled. I dont smell too great, i get hurt a little too easy and im somewhat superfluous. Yus im a toe! *nods*

I felt pretty good yesterday. Then i went to Asda to buy some beer. got to the scond isle and just burst into tears. Then huge overwhelming desires to punch and hurt myself.

But i got over it and i didnt harm myself. Infact i think im 3 weeks cut free. Ive harmed but at least ive not cut :)

oh and when i say burst into tears.......well inside i do but on the outside its just a welling-up and some slight eye leakage - cus im rtather adept at hiding it:P

OOOOOOOOOh and also dont you just think that Nina Simone Clip is awesome?? The band are so funky and she is just amazing!

That woman sings the "boobies" like no other!!!

blondiebear 11-06-2008 03:48 PM

Nope, heart. Though as a toe we all rely on you to help keep us on our feet and going. I hope you carry a handkerchief or bandana to wipe away the "allergies" that plague you in public sometimes.

Queen Crabbit 12-06-2008 01:37 AM

HAHA silly you're a shoo not a toe.

Yes.

You mean the world to me. x

All I'm Living For 12-06-2008 03:08 AM

Matthew you're definitely at least part of the heart of vets. vets doesnt feel quite right without you there. you're a wonderful friend and definitely a huge asset to this community. you have helped so many people but now its time for us to help you because, believe it or not, you do deserve it *huggles*

Queen Crabbit 12-06-2008 07:25 PM

*sits on your lap*

*lets one rip*

*runs off laughing*

phroggie 12-06-2008 09:03 PM

Oh no no no. You are not a toe. You are a boobie!! You are very close to the heart and, well....you love boobies!! Definitely a boobie!

blondiebear 12-06-2008 11:41 PM

Hands you a hand made (my hands) bandanna. It may not have plumerias but it has tropical flowers in orange and pink on a purple background. So here's part of your lei from me.

Casper_Fading 13-06-2008 04:05 AM

Hello dearest, i thought I had replied to this but I hadn't. My bad.

All that stuff Chels said about you? is true. You are so cute! I whistled when i saw the thread about you and reney and your night of...carnage. :P I think it was reney at least!

ANWYAYS! You're WONDERFUL! I will KEEP telling you that till you start agreeing with me! I'll keep telling it to you until you get a swelled head! Yeah... that's right! *hugs and love*

You're awesome. believe it!

jess

xyon 13-06-2008 10:21 AM

Boobies = awesome word.

And I have never met a nicer penguin.

PropheticStar 14-06-2008 03:31 PM

he's a lovely penguin :)

vrinda_sevini 14-06-2008 05:35 PM

yup he is
*nods*

matthew i have seen pictures of you and your head is so not ugly and you hair is so not ****
i think you're really cute
yes i do

i would marry you if you'd have me
:)

*huggles*

Margo 14-06-2008 09:42 PM

I feel lonely and i need a hug.

irkeninvader 14-06-2008 10:08 PM

*HUG*

And a dance as well for good measure ----> :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Margo 14-06-2008 10:57 PM

Thank you.

A self imposed exile and i feel lonely. I guess i have no reason.

blondiebear 15-06-2008 12:06 AM

*hugs you*

Mimsy 15-06-2008 01:18 AM

*sends lots of hugs to matthew*

*sits next to him so he can have a hug whenever*

Bitter_Angel 15-06-2008 01:36 AM

last time i looked you still knew my email addy. feel free to contact me.

*hugs*

Pomegranate 15-06-2008 01:49 AM

*leaves hugs for Pengy*

PropheticStar 15-06-2008 01:51 AM

*cuddles*

Queen Crabbit 15-06-2008 01:46 PM

*grabs duvet*
*grabs ice-cream*
*grabs sofa*
*grabs Pulp Fiction or Res Dogs or whatever*
*makes you sit*
*steals ice cream*
*farts under the duvet*
*puts the duvet over your head*
*wets self when you put jaws on*


Feel better now?

All I'm Living For 16-06-2008 01:06 AM

*huggles and cuddles Matt*

Casper_Fading 16-06-2008 01:12 AM

*poke*


*pokes again*


*keeps poking*


What am I poking with... I leave it in your hands... hahaha you'd be a happy chappy then wouldn't you!

*cuddles*

Margo 17-06-2008 10:18 PM

Ive never ever felt so lonely.
Its smothering me.

irkeninvader 17-06-2008 10:27 PM

I wish I could say something to stop you feeling lonely. You seem like such a lovely, genuine person and you deserve to be happy. My PM box is open to anyone so if you ever want someone to randomly talk to, feel free. Is there anything you could do for now to take your mind off it?

All I'm Living For 17-06-2008 11:22 PM

*huggles lots* you may feel lonely but you're not actually alone. look at all the people who are here for you, who love you. if i could be there so you wouldnt feel lonely then i would. unfortunately there's a little thing called the ocean in the way but i'm still here if you ever want to talk or just need a whole lot of hugs and a shoulder to cry on.
just keep that in mind *cuddles and squishes*

raining_inmyhead 18-06-2008 12:03 AM

huggles tight x

Casper_Fading 18-06-2008 12:09 AM

You sent me a pm yesterday just when i needed it... and again you popped onto msn when i needed it... honey, you're so lovely. I wish I could just pop round and have a chat or go out for coffee (even thoug i don't drink coffee... or tea... or alcohol!) but yeah... i know i'm not there physically but i'm thinking of you. always *hugs*

Queen Crabbit 18-06-2008 12:14 AM

Oink.

DUNFERMLINEBOY 18-06-2008 12:16 AM

There's nothing worse than loneliness, isolation! The walls coming in on ya and desperation! But remember on here we never have to be lonely, we're always here for each other!

Its quality of people that are around us that matters not the quantity and think we're quite a tight bunch on here (usually) lol

It will get better i promise ya (says me whose lived on his own for best part of twenty years ha ha) but i've honestly found that if u can find one or 2 folks that can be real friends thats better than having a thousand fair weathers!!!!

Thinkin about ya


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.