RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Penguin as my personal shopper! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4888)

Casper_Fading 17-06-2007 01:28 PM

Penguin as my personal shopper!
 
So, after a lovely convo with our resident penguin... I've now got a new personal shopper! I've yet to figure out how it will work... him being a rough 25 hour flight away from me... but still... I have my OWN personal shopper...

Jealous Much?

Fallen_Half_Angel 17-06-2007 01:53 PM

im jealous!! i want a personal shopper!! a normal one would do but a penguin one ........ awesome!!

-jeff- 17-06-2007 02:06 PM

Hehehe Awesome!

I want a pet pengiun called Tux...

:)

whoops 17-06-2007 02:49 PM

i'm only a fourteen hour flight from him... maybe it would be more convenient for him to shop for me.

Margo 17-06-2007 03:10 PM

Well ive changed my name to Maurice for the purposes of my new job and im now calling everyone darling darling!

So far we have Jess's day wear darling darling. Its daring yet practical. Its modern yet retro and it screams fun time girl darling darling!




For the Evening ive gone for simplicity darling darling! This little two piece ensemble is bound to make her man wild with passion. Cheeky yet sassy and with a touch of class, this little number is a real head turner darlings darlings!



Still havent gotten the bedroom wear sorted but im working on it! Ciao darling darling!

PropheticStar 17-06-2007 03:16 PM

thats way hot
Cant wait to see you in your new clothes Jess

Queen Crabbit 17-06-2007 03:17 PM

Yellow or blue?!

They're ****ing awful.

Don't trust him Jess. Don't trust him at all.

Fallen_Half_Angel 17-06-2007 03:23 PM

i love them!! very cute outfits darhhhhhling!!

Voldemort 17-06-2007 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen Crabbit (Post 77710)
Yellow or blue?!

They're ****ing awful.

Don't trust him Jess. Don't trust him at all.

I was SO just about to post that!

Margo 17-06-2007 03:49 PM

Oh you poor deluded little darlings darlings! Those tops were just ghastly!

Voldemort 17-06-2007 03:51 PM

Pffft. You're the deluded one mate. =P

Margo 17-06-2007 04:00 PM

*finds it impossible to retort at such a truism*

*minces off looking at shoes*

Queen Crabbit 17-06-2007 04:08 PM

I don't care if they were minging or not - THEY WERE MATCHING.

And the girl had hair kinda like me.

But not really.

Ooh, I'm getting red hair tomorrow.

Voldemort 17-06-2007 04:21 PM

Like you had before, or all red?

Queen Crabbit 17-06-2007 04:22 PM

What do you mean before? When I had red highlights?

Nah, all red, like a mahogany colour.

whoops 17-06-2007 04:26 PM

i changed my mind - you can keep him - i will find my own penguin!!

i canNOT be seen in that.

Queen Crabbit 17-06-2007 04:30 PM

But its so awful that if you wore it the nearest bloke would HAVE to rip it off you straight away...

;)

whoops 17-06-2007 04:34 PM

hehe - gimme one now... actually wait a little while... i need to change my nearest bloke.

Queen Crabbit 17-06-2007 04:37 PM

Or the nearest girl, for that matter.

Voldemort 17-06-2007 05:00 PM

Lol.

Ahhh, cool Chels. Pics pics pics. Mwahaha.

Margo 17-06-2007 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen Crabbit (Post 77851)

And the girl had hair kinda like me.

.


Wot Greasy? :toilet:

Queen Crabbit 17-06-2007 05:23 PM

My hair's not greasy :(

Bitter_Angel 17-06-2007 06:53 PM

HAHA if that i his taste for you, i wonder what his own clothes are like!

All I'm Living For 17-06-2007 11:23 PM

i want a personal shopper... or a pet penguin :P
:( i cant see the photos :( stupid school computers :(

soph.

akita 18-06-2007 05:56 AM

Haha good thread and i'm not jealous in the slightest little bit.

Casper_Fading 18-06-2007 07:57 AM

You should all be jealous! Yes...

I am a tad worried about his taste... and fur isn't legal here so i'm not quite sure how that will go... but yes... it's still his trial period... so he's got time!!!!

akita 18-06-2007 08:23 AM

Mayhaps fake fur?

Casper_Fading 18-06-2007 10:01 AM



I was thinking more along the lines of this... and Maurice, if you can find a way for me to have that body i'll pay you double what I pay you now!

The Hierophant 18-06-2007 01:45 PM

I want a body like that.
And that dress.
Wow.

And a Penguin to shop for me.
Unfortunatly i'm not that lucky.

those outfits were hawt!

lol

Margo 18-06-2007 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by <alive> (Post 80306)


I was thinking more along the lines of this... and Maurice, if you can find a way for me to have that body i'll pay you double what I pay you now!

Double?? Jess its fake fur dear.

Darling Darling, i would love to get you a dress like that but unfortunately on the budget you have supplied this was the best i could do.

Dont forget that as personal stylist you are getting a bespoke service and therefore i take your personality into account aswell.

I think this Dress just wreaks of JESS!


All I'm Living For 18-06-2007 11:17 PM

i think Jess would look gorgeous in that dress. not that she doesnt already look gorgeous because she does but she'd look ever gorgeouser (i know thats not a real word) in that dress. you might be a bit cold in it atm though Jessi!

soph.

Artychik 18-06-2007 11:52 PM

where are you getting this stuff from?

(As in appalled - not wanting it for myself)

Margo 18-06-2007 11:58 PM

Why from the finest boutiques of course!

All I'm Living For 19-06-2007 12:04 AM

where else would maurice get things from?

soph.

Casper_Fading 19-06-2007 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeryn (Post 80715)

And a Penguin to shop for me.
Unfortunatly i'm not that lucky.

unfortunantly? I'm starting to doubt my choice in penguin shoppers... O.o

Maurice it's the middle of winter here! And the average temp is all of 9 degrees... i'm going to freeze in that dress!!!!

All I'm Living For 19-06-2007 12:09 AM

told you you might be a bit cold! maurice i think you should find something thats better suited to winter weather... we dont want Jess to freeze to death do we?

soph.

Casper_Fading 19-06-2007 12:17 AM

Hmmm... I wonder if it's literally possible to "freeze your ass off" hmmm has potential :D

All I'm Living For 19-06-2007 12:21 AM

...i guess its possible. other places would probably freeze off first though... dont go standing outside trying to freeze your ass off in this weather though! i dont think anyone wants a frozen Jess :(

akita 19-06-2007 04:18 AM

No reason to be sad sophie cos that won't ever happen unless she goes to the antarctic and stands there in her pj's til she freezes to death.

All I'm Living For 19-06-2007 04:23 AM

jess freezing wont happen? hopefully not but you never know what Jess will do. and it does tend to get pretty cold down there in Tas so poor Jessi might end up freezing even if she doesnt mean to :( Jessi dont you dare freeze to death before i visit! or after!!

soph.

random.swirls 19-06-2007 07:06 AM

Those dresses Maurice I didnt think you had it in you!!

Casper_Fading 19-06-2007 07:15 AM

Does anyone want to share a pengi personal shopper... i'll pay you... *whistles*

Margo 19-06-2007 09:12 AM

Darlings Darlings, your winter woes are no more for the fabulous Maurice has done it again!


Behold the marvel of this 100% thermal outfit! Sleek, snug and ever-so cheeky, Jess you will be turning heads this little twin-set! I call it "guerrilla lust"



No more frozen bott bott for you my dear! Practical yet highly feminine!

Bitter_Angel 19-06-2007 10:16 AM

aww the person in that pic looks rather tense.
What did you do to her Maurice?

Casper_Fading 19-06-2007 11:16 AM

I'm not sure if camo is quite my colour O.o

Margo 19-06-2007 11:48 AM

Oh come come Jess darling darling! Think of the look on your boyfriends face when he finds you standing in the living room dressed like that!

All I'm Living For 19-06-2007 11:13 PM

i'll share maurice as your personal shopper Jess! i've always wanted a pengiun! and the fact that it'l shop for me is a wonderful added bonus!

soph.

Casper_Fading 19-06-2007 11:37 PM

He'll think i'm his brother!!!! Who is in the reserves and goes into the barracks everyday... I'd rather not be mistaken O.o

I'll be generous little sister, you can have him 99% of the time... *whistles*

All I'm Living For 20-06-2007 01:23 AM

thanks Jess *hugs* maurice! you're now my personal shopper :)

soph.

Margo 20-06-2007 02:04 PM

Oh god! :|


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.