RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fun and Distractions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Music Quiz (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42649)

xbeckyx 07-04-2008 06:30 PM

Music Quiz
 
Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. Placebo
2. Sunny Day Real Estate
3. The Cranberries
4. Patrick Wolf
5. The Smiths
6. Hadouken!
7. Scarling
8. Brand New
9. Elliott Smith
10. Enter Shikari


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
That Boy That Girl

What is your favorite album of 2?
Diary

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
Loads but I like
'Sweetness, sweetness i was only joking when i said i'd like to smash every tooth in your head'. xD bigmouth strikes again.

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None

What is your favorite song by 7?
In The Pretend World

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Dunno

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Yep. Well more the video, Animal Instinct.

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
Loads but I like "And I know that you can feel the pain, your eyes speak on hundred million eyes." His voice when he sings it is class too.

What is your favorite song by 9?
A Distorted Reality is Now a Necessity to be Free

How did you get into 3?
My mum played them loads when I was really young.

What was the first song you heard by 1?
Every You Every Me

What is your favorite song by 4?
Atm, London or Bluebells.

How many time have you seen 9 live?
None.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Walking round town at 6am after New Years when it was really foggy listening to them.

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Not really

What is your favorite album of 5?
Meat is Murder

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"In your head, in your head they are fighting."

What is your favorite song of 1?
Can't choose, atm Scared Of Girls, EYEM, Bitter End or Passive Agressive though it changes all the time. <3

What is your favorite song of 10?
Today Won't Go Down In History or Okay Time For Plan B

How many times have you seen 8 live?
None

What is your favorite album of 1?
Without You I'm Nothing :D

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
None really.

What was the first song you heard by 8?
The quiet things that no one ever knows

What is your favorite cover by 2?
None really

Wonderful. 07-04-2008 06:58 PM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. MCR.
2. Linkin Park!!
3. Evanescence.
4. Flyleaf.
5. Paramore.
6. Bullet for my valentine.
7. Avril Lavinge.
8. Plumb.
9. The All-American Rejects.
10. Panic at the disco.


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
4 Words to choke upon.

What is your favorite album of 2?
Hybrid Theory.

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
"Cause we are broken... What must we do to survive?"

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None. :(

What is your favorite song by 7?
Nobody's home.

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Walking round a shopping centre singing "swirl it shake it up" on my friends birthay. :p

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Yep. Pretty much all of them.

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
"Pretending someone else can come and save me from myself."

What is your favorite song by 9?
Dirty little secret.

How did you get into 3?
Through friends. :)

What was the first song you heard by 1?

Black Parade :\ *Is ashamed*

What is your favorite song by 4?
Red Sam.

How many time have you seen 9 live?
None. :(

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Sat in the dark... Easing my mind. :)

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Yep. :(

What is your favorite album of 5?
Riot!

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
Erm... No particular. They are all good.

What is your favorite song of 1?
Cancer.

What is your favorite song of 10?
The only difference between....

How many times have you seen 8 live?
None. :(

What is your favorite album of 1?
3 Cheers for sweet revenge.

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
None.

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Cut.

What is your favorite cover by 2?
None.

RenewedHope 07-04-2008 07:11 PM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. My Chemical Romance
2. Avenged Sevenfold
3. Greenday
4. Mindless Self Indulgence
5. Tokio Hotel
6. The Misfits
7. Bullet For My Valentine
8. Madina Lake
9. Pantera
10. The Used


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Walk Among Us

What is your favorite album of 2?
City Of Evil

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
Running through the monsoon, Beyond the world, To the end of time, Where the rain won't hurt, Fighting the storm, Into the blue,
.

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None

What is your favorite song by 7?
Room 409/Hearts Burst Into Fire

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Dunno

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Wakr Me Up When September Ends/Give Me Novocaine.

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
’cause everybody's gotta die sometime,
We fell apart, let's make a new start.

What is your favorite song by 9?
Cowboys From Hell

How did you get into 3?
My mum and Stepdad listened to them loads.

What was the first song you heard by 1?
Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us

What is your favorite song by 4?
Shut Me Up.

How many time have you seen 9 live?
None.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
None lol.

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Morning Sadness

What is your favorite album of 5?
Scream/Room 483

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"She's a rebel, she a saint."

What is your favorite song of 1?
OMG I can't choose-Cemetery Drive, Early Sunsets Over Monroeville, Thank You For The Venom, Mama, Disenchanted, F*** it-all of them :D

What is your favorite song of 10?
Soundeffects and Overdramatics

How many times have you seen 8 live?
Once

What is your favorite album of 1?
Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
None really.

What was the first song you heard by 8?
House Of Cards

What is your favorite cover by 2?
None really

lilymushaboom 07-04-2008 07:52 PM

1. Amy Winehouse
2. The Beatles
3. Missy Higgins
4. The Kooks
5. Damien Rice
6. Paolo Nutini
7. Queen
8. John Legend
9. Oasis
10. Gavin deGraw

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Last Request

What is your favorite album of 2?
Revolver/Abbey Road

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
It's not that we're scared, it's just that it's delicate.

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None

What is your favorite song by 7?
Killer Queen/Hammer to Fall

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
A whole summer holiday in Cornwall (so exotic!) listening to his album a few years ago on my new ipod in the sun looking at the sea.

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
They Weren't There/Nightminds

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
In the end the love we take is equal to the love we make

What is your favorite song by 9?
Stop Crying Your Heart Out/Don't look back in anger/wonderwall

How did you get into 3?
Saw a review of her on amazon, listened to songs on the website, bought and fell in love with her album!

What was the first song you heard by 1?
Heard someone from my school sing 'stronger than me' in a concert.

What is your favorite song by 4?
You Don't Love Me

How many time have you seen 9 live?
None sadly

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Reading the perks of being a wallflower and listening to 'Something' -sooo moving!!

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Coming Home

What is your favorite album of 5?
O

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
And so that i do remember to never go that far, could you leave me with a scar?

What is your favorite song of 1?
Tears dry on their own/you sent me flying

What is your favorite song of 10?
Chariot/i dont wanna be

How many times have you seen 8 live?
None...

What is your favorite album of 1?
Could NEVER choose, both brilliant.

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Singing along to various songs with friends

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Ordinary people probably

What is your favorite cover by 2?
well they were pretty original!! but if you turn it the other way round, i like johnny cash's version of 'in my life'.

half rainbow 07-04-2008 08:17 PM

Music Quiz


Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. IAMX
2. Malcolm Middleton
3. Robots in Disguise
4. Chicks on Speed
5. Manic Street Preachers
6. The Cribs
7. Hadouken!
8. Does it Offend You, Yeah?
9. The Whip!
10. Klaxons


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Mirror Kisses

What is your favorite album of 2?
Sleight of Heart

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
sooo many

'Survival natural as sorrow'
'Everyone I've loved, or hated always seems to leave'
'Self disgust is self obsession honey'

How many times have you seen 4 live?
Never :( so want to see them

What is your favorite song by 7?
Girls

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Going to night clubs and dancing like a mad lady

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
nah, it's all happy :)

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
lots but my current fave is 'it's easy hating yourself its hard making it rhyme'

What is your favorite song by 9?
Trash <3

How did you get into 3?
Mighty Boosh

What was the first song you heard by 1?
This Will Make you Love Again

What is your favorite song by 4?
uurm, Fashion Rules!

How many time have you seen 9 live?
never :( they were meant to be playing locally but I think the venue messed up because they arent now

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
probably going to see him last week. Stunning <3

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Nope

What is your favorite album of 5?
The Holy Bible

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
urm, loads to be honest 'the sex has made me stupid, the sex has made me stupid, tequilas made me stupid, the grass has made me stupid'

What is your favorite song of 1?
After Every Party

What is your favorite song of 10?
Atlantis to Interzone and Magik

How many times have you seen 8 live?
Once

What is your favorite album of 1?
The Alternative

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
none really

What was the first song you heard by 8?
We Are Rockstars

What is your favorite cover by 2?
not sure I've heard him do a cover

red_petal 07-04-2008 09:22 PM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. Manic Street Preachers.
2. Idlewild.
3. Radiohead.
4. Death Cab For Cutie.
5. The Dykeenies.
6. Placebo.
7. The Smiths.
8. Brand New
9. Ben Folds.
10. Jose Gonzalez.


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
God...it would've been yeeears ago. I can't remember.

What is your favorite album of 2?
100 Broken Windows, I think.

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
"Put your heart away you're making me feel agaaain"

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None.

What is your favorite song by 7?
Bigmouth Strikes Again.

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Lying in bed last Summer after a night out listening to it full blast.


Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Radiohead?! Haha all of them. Fake Plastic Trees esp.

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
"You said something stupid like, love won't shield us from loneliness"

What is your favorite song by 9?
Fred Jones.

How did you get into 3?
My dad.

What was the first song you heard by 1?
Again, it would have been years ago.

What is your favorite song by 4?
Brothers on a hotel bed.

How many time have you seen 9 live?
Once but I was too drunk and left after one song.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Most are bad. Ok all are bad.

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
The quiet things that no one ever knows.

What is your favorite album of 5?
They only have one.

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"But I cant help the feeling
I could blow through the ceiling
If I just turn and run
And it wears me out, it wears me out
It wears me out, it wears me out.
And if I could be who you wanted
If I could be who you wanted,
All the time"

What is your favorite song of 1?
From despair to where, 4st 7lbs, La tristesse durera or Faster.

What is your favorite song of 10?
Heartbeats live.

How many times have you seen 8 live?
Zero.

What is your favorite album of 1?
The Holy Bible.

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Holiday in 2005.

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Seventy times seven.

What is your favorite cover by 2?
They've only done one cover I've heard, boys don't cry.

Neon. 07-04-2008 11:22 PM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. Feeder
2. The White Stripes
3. Flogging Molly
4. Stereophonics
5. Breaking Benjamin
6. Three Days Grace
7. Funeral For A Friend
8. Alexisonfire
9. Ash
10. Brand New


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Home

What is your favorite album of 2?
De Stijl

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
Loads. Can't pick just one right now.

How many times have you seen 4 live?
Just once.

What is your favorite song by 7?
One of them: Red Is The New Black

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Many a good night out.

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
The Son Never Shines On Closed Doors

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
The whole of Icky Thump is pure genius.

What is your favorite song by 9?
One of them: Renegade Cavalcade

How did you get into 3?
My brother introduced me.

What was the first song you heard by 1?

Forget About Tomorrow.

What is your favorite song by 4?
One of them: Local Boy In The Photograph

How many time have you seen 9 live?
Once.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Times with my brother.

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Sharks and Danger

What is your favorite album of 5?
We Are Not Alone

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
Wow. Have you heard their lyrics? Can't choose.

What is your favorite song of 1?

Far too many.

What is your favorite song of 10?

One of them: The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows

How many times have you seen 8 live?
Once.

What is your favorite album of 1?
Ouch. I can't choose, they are ALL amazing.

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
The gig. It was fantastic.

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Control or Accidents. Something off Watch Out!

What is your favorite cover by 2?
Death Letter =)

Damnation. 08-04-2008 12:15 AM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. T3CHN0PH0B1A
2. Funker Vogt
3. Deathstars
4. Zeromancer
5. BlutEngel
6. Cradle of Filth
7. Mindless Self Indulgence
8. Marilyn Manson
9. Ozzy Osbourne
10. Murderdolls


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Her Ghost in the Fog

What is your favorite album of 2?
Ooh, God, I don't know. I love the stuff on a whole load of their albums

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
She's a creation made by evil hands, she slept in her grave for a thousand years, but in this night of violent tears, he brought her back to life again, he created an angel just for himself, he gave her beauty, he gave her life, but she couldn't live without a soul, so she faded away again.

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None

What is your favorite song by 7?
Ooh. Um. 'Never Wanted to Dance', the Combichrist Electrahurtz mix

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Asking Dad to put some of their songs on my old MP3 player.
Dad: What's this one called?
Me: .....Mother****er, I Don't Care

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Trinity Fields used to depress me for some reason

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
Oh God. A rather rude chorus makes me giggle. 'Come on, spread your legs, I have won, now lick my eggs'. I'm really rather immature XDD

What is your favorite song by 9?
Oh crap. Um. Gets Me Through

How did you get into 3?
Through a friend, lol. She sent me Synthetic Generation and Cyanide, and I loved 'em

What was the first song you heard by 1?
Oooh. Hmm. **** me, I can't remember. Either Abduction Starfleet, or I.N.R.I. [In Necro Reality Interactive]

What is your favorite song by 4?
Doctor Online

How many time have you seen 9 live?
Never xD

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Um...

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Nopes, not that I can think of

What is your favorite album of 5?
I don't have one. Just a load of favourite songs from several different albums

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
Hmm. The only lyric I can think of is 'So face the dark, and I'll teach you about fire in the blink of an eye - now drink the cyanide! The worlds collide and you know it's pure filth that I hide - now drink the cyanide!'

What is your favorite song of 1?
I.N.R.I. [In Necro Reality Interactive]

What is your favorite song of 10?
Crash Crash

How many times have you seen 8 live?
None

What is your favorite album of 1?
The Danceflhorror - N.A.S.A. vs I.N.R.I.

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Watching the Osbournes? XD

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Tainted Love? No idea

What is your favorite cover by 2?
Well...Funker have done remixes of other songs, but I don't think they've actually *covered* any songs. Or if they have, then I don't know about it

Oystage 08-04-2008 02:02 AM

1. Skinny Puppy
2. Die Krupps
3. ohGr
4. Ministry
5. Throbbing Gristle
6. Laibach
7. Nine Inch Nails
8. Gorillaz
9. Foetus
10. Electric Six


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Jesus Christ Superstar

What is your favorite album of 2?
The Final Option

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
The whole of persuasion
Though possibly innapropriate for here.

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None... coming up soon though

What is your favorite song by 7?
Meet Your Master

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Buying their second album on release day... first album i've ever been so excited to get hold of.

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
jaKo

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
my signature.
"Isolation's like serving time, except in this case i've done no crime... I choose to be alone to search my soul, to see if there's good in this heart with a hole."


What is your favorite song by 9?
See you in Poland baby.

How did you get into 3?
Skinny Puppy side project.

What was the first song you heard by 1?
Love in Vein

What is your favorite song by 4?
Lava. at the moment.

How many time have you seen 9 live?
Never.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Seeing them live...

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
No.

What is your favorite album of 5?
Heathen Earth

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"no one hits the places that eye thought i could
words that turn and make me realize"

What is your favorite song of 1?
The whole of last rights. Tear or Beat aswell. =)

What is your favorite song of 10?
Boy or Girl

How many times have you seen 8 live?
Nevarrrrr

What is your favorite album of 1?
Last Rights :)

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Listening to their albums? mmm

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Clint Eastwood.

What is your favorite cover by 2?
Odyssey of the Mind

Lil'MissLaLa 08-04-2008 07:12 AM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. James Blunt
2. Avril Lavigne
3. REM
4. Bon Jovi
5. Evanescence
6. The Feeling
7. Lene Marlin
8. Pink
9. Mika
10. Queen


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Fill my little world

What is your favorite album of 2?
In my skin

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
Not one in particular, but i love the song 'good enough'

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None

What is your favorite song by 7?
A place nearby

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Lawrence singing Bohemian Rhapsody at Karioke

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Yeah, Everybody Hurts

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?


What is your favorite song by 9?
Big Girls

How did you get into 3?
dunno, i guess i heard them on the radio a lot wen i was younger

What was the first song you heard by 1?
You're beautiful

What is your favorite song by 4?
Livin on a prayer

How many time have you seen 9 live?
None.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
not sure

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Dont let me get me

What is your favorite album of 5?
The Open Door

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
all of them

What is your favorite song of 1?
i like the whole of the second album

What is your favorite song of 10?
Friends will be friends

How many times have you seen 8 live?
None

What is your favorite album of 1?
All the lost souls

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
none really, just walking to it playing on my headfones

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Dont let me get me

What is your favorite cover by 2?
None really

monket 08-04-2008 08:28 AM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. Tub Ring
2. Jason Webley
3. The Birthday Massacre
4. Mindless Self Indulgence
5. Placebo
6. A Perfect Circle
7. A.F.I.
8. VNV Nation
9. Adema (before they got their new singer)
10. MC Chris


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Judith

What is your favorite album of 2?
Against The Night

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
"Eyeholes in a paper bag, greatest lay I ever had"

How many times have you seen 4 live?
Once! But I'm seeing them again next month.

What is your favorite song by 7?
The Last Kiss

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Watching a room full of totally stereotypical goth kids rap along with him at his concert, LOL.

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Play Dead does sometimes

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
"And everyone of us is damned until we start to understand that living is to gorge ourselves at our own wakes"

What is your favorite song by 9?
"Speculum"

How did you get into 3?
I saw their logo somewhere, and I just downloaded some of their stuff randomly one day

What was the first song you heard by 1?
"Invalid"

What is your favorite song by 4?
Tornado

How many time have you seen 9 live?
Once, and I got some really gnarly battle scars too, haha.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Making Jason come to a diner with us after a show and introducing him to some of the worst food in town, hahaha

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
"Rubicon", but I love it anyway.

What is your favorite album of 5?
Meds, right now!

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"They make fools of us together, but we always think of them"

What is your favorite song of 1?
Bite The Wax Tadpole! or maybe Tiny, Little

What is your favorite song of 10?
Fett's Vette :D

How many times have you seen 8 live?
None, sadly

What is your favorite album of 1?
The Drake Equation

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Getting my legs smashed under a chair when I got thrown out of a mosh pit and into the seating section, haha

What was the first song you heard by 8?
It was actually something they remixed, not one of their songs.

What is your favorite cover by 2?
Outkast's "Hey Ya" LOL, it's way better on the accordion.

_KnightFoxx_ 08-04-2008 10:29 AM

1. Voltaire
2. The Gorillaz
3. Yoko Kanno
4. B'z
5. Dido
6. Orange Range
7. Miyavi
8. Garbage
9. The Killers
10. Hammerfall


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Asterisk

What is your favorite album of 2?
Demon Days

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be grey,
but your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad

How many times have you seen 4 live?
Never

What is your favorite song by 7?
What A Wonderful World

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Listening to them with Michael

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
I guess Green Bird does in an odd way

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
You've got a new horizon It's ephemeral style.
A melancholy town where we never smile.
And all I wanna hear is the message beep.

What is your favorite song by 9?
When You Were Young

How did you get into 3?
Anime

What was the first song you heard by 1?
If only I were Goth

What is your favorite song by 4?
The Real Thing Shakes

How many time have you seen 9 live?
I haven't

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Listening to them with Michael

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Kinda

What is your favorite album of 5?
Life For Rent

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
I'm a soldier, значит я
И ответчик и судья
Я стою на двух концах огня
Огибая виражи, обгоняя смерть и жизнь
Я бегу сразиться с тенью лжи

What is your favorite song of 1?
The Man Upstairs

What is your favorite song of 10?
Last Man Standing

How many times have you seen 8 live?
Never

What is your favorite album of 1?
Boo Hoo or Ooky Spooky

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Singing Somebody Told Me at 3:00 am, with my my mom, in a grocery store

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Androgyny

What is your favorite cover by 2?
I have none


Zedebee 08-04-2008 03:26 PM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. Blue October
2. Nine Inch Nails
3. Slipknot
4. Evanescence
5. Breaking Benjamin
6. Crossfade
7. Amy Macdonald
8. Linkin Park
9. Kill Hannah

10. Madina Lake


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Can't actually remember

What is your favorite album of 2?
The Downward Spiral

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
Is it over yet, in my head?


How many times have you seen 4 live?
Never =(

What is your favorite song by 7?
Let's start a band

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
No.


Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Vermilion Pt. 2

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
Every day is exactly the same

What is your favorite song by 9?
Scream


How did you get into 3?
I don't actually remember, I think I was looking for some loud screamo stuff one day...


What was the first song you heard by 1?
Hate me

What is your favorite song by 4?
That's too hard...it changes depending on mood/situation

How many time have you seen 9 live?
Never.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
No

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
My December

What is your favorite album of 5?
We're not alone here

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
One = Stapled shut inside an outside world.

What is your favorite song of 1?

Far too many.

What is your favorite song of 10?

River people

How many times have you seen 8 live?
Never.

What is your favorite album of 1?
Ouch. I can't choose, they are ALL amazing.

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
No.

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Faint


What is your favorite cover by 2?
Hurt

NIGHTMARE__x 08-04-2008 03:52 PM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. PAPA ROACH!
2. The Cure.
3. The Sex Pistols.
4. In Flames.
5. Bon Jovi.

6. Aiden.
7. Hinder.
8. MCR.
9. Prodigy.
10. The Used.


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
It's Cold Tonight.

What is your favorite album of 2?
Disintegration.

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
"It's been raining since you left me
Now I'm drowning in the flood
You see I've always been a fighter
But without you I give up"

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None.

What is your favorite song by 7?
Better Than Me.

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Meeting my friend iz. (:

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Nope.

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
"It's far too hard to make you see in a moment
I still forget just how to be all you wanted
I couldn't ever love you more"

What is your favorite song by 9?
No Good (Start The Dance)


How did you get into 3?
My mom taught me about them.

What was the first song you heard by 1?
Last Resort.


What is your favorite song by 4?
Come Clarity.

How many time have you seen 9 live?
None.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Chris! haha.

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Yeah, The End.

What is your favorite album of 5?
Crossroads.

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"Too many problems
Oh why am I here
I don't need to be me
'Cos you're all too clear
And I can see
There's something wrong with you
But what do you expect me to do?
At least I gotta know what I wanna be
Don't come to me if you need pity
Are you lonely you got no one
You get your body in suspension
That's no problem, problem
Problem, the problem is you"


What is your favorite song of 1?
ALL of them. srsly.

What is your favorite song of 10?
Hospital.

How many times have you seen 8 live?
None.

What is your favorite album of 1?
Infest.


What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Ahahaha, dont ask.

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Im not Okay.


What is your favorite cover by 2?
Idk.

yoursmiledoesntfoolme 08-04-2008 04:10 PM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. DogPound
2. Gotthard

3. Evergrey
4. BloodBound
5. Axel Rodi Pel

6. Minds Eye
7. Crystal Ball
8. Khymera
9. Ayreon
10. House Of Lords


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Praying for Confession

What is your favorite album of 2?
B-Sides

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
oh I don't know, theres so many

erm...I'll get back to yoo on that...need thinking time

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None

What is your favorite song by 7?
I will drag you down


What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Don't know

Is there a song by 3 that makes you sad?
a few

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
so many
erm
"this is the life that we get, these are the cards that we've been dealt, why do we doubt when we should turn our way"

What is your favorite song by 9?
age of shadows

How did you get into 3?
can't remember, liked them for years

What was the first song you heard by 1?
Born a winner

What is your favorite song by 4?
Book of the dead

How many time have you seen 9 live?
None

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
listening to them instead of my science teacher all through year nine

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
not particuarly

What is your favorite album of 5?
oooh the last two have been so brill...I can't choose

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
oooh, this is hard......
can i get back to yoo with that? other wise you'd have a long list of lyrics lol

What is your favorite song of 1?
Glass Jar

What is your favorite song of 10?
I don't want to wait all night

How many times have you seen 8 live?
None

What is your favorite album of 1?
III

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
my ex, the good times, cause I got him into them

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Burn Out

What is your favorite cover by 2?
none

Vegetarian Vampire 08-04-2008 04:41 PM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. My Chemical Romance
2. Nightwish
3. Aiden
4. Evanescence
5. Linkin Park
6. Bullet for my valentine
7. Red jumpsuit apparatus
8. Underoath
9. AFI
10. Taking back sunday


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Tears don't fall

What is your favorite album of 2?
Once

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
"crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal. Fear is how I fall, confusing what is real"

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None :(

What is your favorite song by 7?
The grim goodbye

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
dunno

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
We sleep forever

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
"walk the dark path"

What is your favorite song by 9?
Death of seasons

How did you get into 3?
A friend showed me them

What was the first song you heard by 1?
I'm not okay (I promise)

What is your favorite song by 4?
Missing

How many time have you seen 9 live?
None :(

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
My ex bought me their new album for christmas last year

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Nah :P

What is your favorite album of 5?
Minutes to midnight

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"hey call the angels, this razorblade was meant for me, hey call the angels, we'll mutilate insanity"

What is your favorite song of 1?
woah thats too hard. atm its our lady of sorrows <3

What is your favorite song of 10?
Cute without the e

How many times have you seen 8 live?
none :(

What is your favorite album of 1?
Three cheers for sweet revenge <3

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
listening to their album with my best mate on the way to the seaside for a school trip :)

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Its dangerous business walking out your front door.

What is your favorite cover by 2?
cant think of one...

AbandonedPixie 08-04-2008 05:04 PM

1. Kelly Clarkson
2. Evanescence
3. Linkin Park
4. Nightwish
5. Marion Raven
6. Avril Lavigne
7. Sarah Mclachlan
8. ZOEGirl
9. Rihanna
10. Corrina Fugate

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Skater Boy

What is your favorite album of 2?
The Open Door

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
Beat you never thought that I could break you.

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None

What is your favorite song by 7?
Full of Grace

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Dunno

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Numb, reminds me of stuff.

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
I can't escape the twisted way you think of me, I feel you in my dreams and i don't sleep, I don't sleep.

What is your favorite song by 9?
Cry

How did you get into 3?
Friends told me about them

What was the first song you heard by 1?
Since You've been gone

What is your favorite song by 4?
For the heart I once had

How many time have you seen 9 live?
None.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Inspired me to write.

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Scream

What is your favorite album of 5?
Don't have an Album

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
IDK

What is your favorite song of 1?
Because Of You

What is your favorite song of 10?
Professional Cinderella

How many times have you seen 8 live?
None

What is your favorite album of 1?
Breakaway

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
None really.

What was the first song you heard by 8?
The quiet things that no one ever knows

What is your favorite cover by 2?
None really

TimesLikeThese 08-04-2008 06:44 PM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. My Chemical Romance
2. Panic! At The Disco
3. Blink 182
4. Foo Fighters
5. The Spill Canvas
6. Nickelback
7. Incubus
8. Madina Lake
9. Motion City Soundtrack
10. New Found Glory


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:


What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
How You Remind Me or Someday

What is your favorite album of 2?
Pretty. Odd.

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
"This

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None

What is your favorite song by 7?
Dig or Drive

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Listening to Sonny 400 times in two days

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Yeah. I Miss You or Always

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
"This life is way too short to get caught up in all this stuff when I just want you to love me back, why can't you just love me back?"

What is your favorite song by 9?
Hello Helicopter or Calling All Cops

How did you get into 3?
Heard them throughout childhood, but never realised it was them. Then got reintroduced more recently

What was the first song you heard by 1?
Welcome To The Black Parade or Helena

What is your favorite song by 4?
Oooh.. there's so many..

How many time have you seen 9 live?
None

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Their new album randomly cheering me up and my best friend going all fangirlish about how it sounds like a "Disneycal" - Disney Musical - and The Beatles

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Yeah. Me Vs The World

What is your favorite album of 5?
No Really, I'm Fine

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"We can live like Jack and Sally if you want..."

What is your favorite song of 1?
Demolition Lovers or Headfirst For Halos

What is your favorite song of 10?
Sonny

How many times have you seen 8 live?
None

What is your favorite album of 1?
All of them

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Crying to Conversation whilst texting my best friend

What was the first song you heard by 8?
One Last Kiss

What is your favorite cover by 2?
er...

Dreamer And Believer 10-04-2008 05:11 AM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. Blue October
2. Jack's Mannequin
3. Brandi Carlile
4. Goo Goo Dolls
5. Switchfoot
6. Coldplay
7. Inviting the Crash
8. Jimmy Eat World
9. Foo Fighters
10. Seether


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
I honestly don't know...I believe "Fix You"?

What is your favorite album of 2?
the only one...Everything in Transit

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
not possible to choose one

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None...goodness I'd love to though!!

What is your favorite song by 7?
Give It All--there's no competition

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
the way it felt when "Rise Above This" made me bawl and my best friend held me

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
quite a few...Turpentine, Again Today, Follow...etc, etc.

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
"Sometimes perfection can be perfect hell"
or, "I'm finally numb so please don't get me rescued"

What is your favorite song by 9?
"Miracle" or "On the Mend"

How did you get into 3?
someone posted some of her lyrics in an LJ community I am in and I investigated and...fell in love

What was the first song you heard by 1?
Hate Me

What is your favorite song by 4?
Acoustic #3

How many time have you seen 9 live?
None, but I *might* this summer!!

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
not necessarily good, but the first night that my parents had found out about my SI...very emotional...I was up & a mess all night but I listened to Jack's Mannequin for the first time ever and ended up having the album on repeat for 8 hours straight. so comforting.

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Yes..."Hear You Me" will always make me think of my grandma who's passed.

What is your favorite album of 5?
uhm...all 6 are incredible. But overall prolly Nothing is Sound
and...I GET TO SEE THEM LIVE IN 2 DAYS!

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"Follow your heart and see where it might take you
Don't let the world outside there break you
They know not who you are inside
They have never felt your hell
Don't ever let them crack your shell."

What is your favorite song of 1?
A Quiet Mind

What is your favorite song of 10?
"Rise Above This"

How many times have you seen 8 live?
never have

What is your favorite album of 1?
Foiled

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
ahaha...long story...

What was the first song you heard by 8?
"Hear You Me"

What is your favorite cover by 2?
None.

starnight 10-04-2008 10:59 AM

Name 10 of you fave artists:

1. Whitesnake
2. Joy Division
3. Heart
4. Manic Street Preachers
5. The Smiths
6. Iron Maiden
7. Stereophonics
8. Sisters of Mercy
9. My Chemical Romance
10.Kaiser Chiefs

Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

What is your favorite album of 2?
Closer

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
not possible to choose one

How many times have you seen 4 live?
Lost count though it is around the 20 mark

What is your favorite song by 7?
Not sure

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Seeing them live

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Alone

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
An abyss that lasted creation
A circus complete with all fools
Foundations that lasted the ages
Then ripped apart at their roots

What is your favorite song by 9?
Don'y know yet!!

How did you get into 3?
My mum used to play them all the time, plus I'm an 80's kid

What was the first song you heard by 1?
I can't remember it was htat long ago

What is your favorite song by 4?
Why to impossible to choose, I could go album by album but then I get carried away.

How many time have you seen 9 live?
None, I missed their gig in my city last year :(

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Um...getting ready for a trip to London with friends, first time I went away with them and first time I really felt comfortable and happy with myself

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
No

What is your favorite album of 5?
all of them

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
Away from the sellers, the papers said
Your crown was tight and heavy on your head
Still you danced and you sang - all night
The telephone rang
Music kept on playing from your pen.

What is your favorite song of 1?
I don't know, too hard

What is your favorite song of 10?
Boxing Champ

How many times have you seen 8 live?
Once

What is your favorite album of 1?


What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Telling my brother I din't like them when I'd never heard of them then him putting their album on I me finding out they were good, they reminded me of why I loved music and what it was to love a band again

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Dominion Mother Russia

What is your favorite cover by 2?
None.

xColdxBleedx 14-04-2008 04:05 AM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. Slipknot
2. Pantera
3. Metallica
4. Korn
5. Stonesour
6. Black label society
7. Iron maiden
8. Mudvayne
9. Cold
10. Children Of Bodom


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Bored To Tears. Zakk wylde <3

What is your favorite album of 2?
The Great Southern Trendkill

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
Wish I'd died, Instead of lived. A zombie hides my face. Shell forgotten with its memories; Diaries left, With cryptic entries


How many times have you seen 4 live?
Seen korn live 4 times.

What is your favorite song by 7?
Oooo tough, either aces high or hallowed be thy name.

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Playing ' kissing the shadows ' live and not missing a single note in the song, first time i ever played a song live flawlessly.

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Dont think a metallica song makes me feel sad.... at a push id say ' turn the page ' or maybe even ' nothing else matters '.

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
' Would you look at me now, can you tell im a man, with the scars on my wrist to prove i'll try again, try to die again, try to live through this night '

What is your favorite song by 9?
I can honestly say every single cold song is my favourite. But to name one its gotta be ' wasted years '.

How did you get into 3?
Metallica was my lullaby lol, my uncle plays guitar and used to be cover metallica, i used to watch him play, so i guess thats how.

What was the first song you heard by 1?
Killers are quiet. Before corey joined, thank god he did join though.

What is your favorite song by 4?
Ooo thats probably the toughest question here....everything up to untouchables by korn is amazing....but ' make me bad ' and ' good god ' are my favourites.

How many time have you seen 9 live?
None :( and never will, they split :(.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
The first year anniversary to dimebags death my band played a 20 song tribute to him. The other lead guitarist in the band fractured a finger so couldnt solo, i ended up playing 18 solos from dimebag on stage, its actually one of the happiest moments of my life. <3 R.I.P dime <3

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Mudvayne dont really have any sad songs. Id say ' A world so cold ' mainly cause its their slowest song. IMN and Happy? are pretty sad too but heavy.

What is your favorite album of 5?
Stonesour only have 2 albums and the first album is a billion times better.

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
Oooo now this is the toughest question so far, metallica are lyrical geniuses. I could name about 30 songs with amazing lyrics but im going to say .. ' i have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give, there is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free '

What is your favorite song of 1?
Supringsly easy choice since i love every slipknot song (except duality..*shudders*) Surfacing is by a mile there best song.

What is your favorite song of 10?
Probably sixpounder but its so straight forward. So i will say ' silent night, bodom night '.

How many times have you seen 8 live?
Ive never seen mudvayne live, and they are the only band along with cold that i like that i havent seen, so next time they tour i shall have to go see them.

What is your favorite album of 1?
Self titled by a bazillion miles. Then volume 3, then iowa.

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Playing ' cheque please ' live with a friend. Amazing song.

What was the first song you heard by 8?
'DIG' And i havent heard many better songs for the genre of music.

What is your favorite cover by 2?
Cat scratch fever is a brilliant cover but one of the most emotional covers and best covers has to be ' planet caravan ' They covered it from black sabbath and the original was amazing. But pantera completely mix it up and turn it into a monster of a song. They are quite simply legends :).

chasing bliss 14-04-2008 05:23 AM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. Joanna Newsom
2. Kimya Dawson
3. The Beatles
4. Bob Dylan
5. Phil Ochs
6. Lead Belly
7. St. Vincent
8. Yeah Yeah Yeahs
9. The White Stripes
10. RHCP

Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Goodnight Irene

What is your favorite album of 2?
Hidden Vagenda

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
I like all the lyrics of Changes.
Also:
"Look outside the window, there's a woman being grabbed
They've dragged her to the bushes and now she's being stabbed
Maybe we should call the cops and try to stop the pain
But Monopoly is so much fun, I'd hate to blow the game
And I'm sure it wouldn't interest anybody
Outside of a small circle of friends."


How many times have you seen 4 live?
Twice

What is your favorite song by 7?
The Apocalypse Song

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
The concert I saw was amaaaazing.

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
A couple. Blackbird is sad/happy. I guess Eleanor Rigby is kind of sad. Julia is kind of sad. While My Guitar Gently Weeps is really sad-sounding.

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
"rock and roll is fun, but if you ever hear someone say you are huge,
look at the moon, look at the stars, look at the sun,
look at the ocean and the desert and the mountains and the sky
say 'I am just a speck of dust inside a giant's eye'"

"the angels and seagulls will ask themselves how
i've got my head in the crow's nest, my feet starboard bow
and the ocean will say "well she's one of us now"
and i will be set free"


What is your favorite song by 9?
I Fought Piranhas, Now Mary, Little Bird, I Just Don't Know What to do with Myself.

How did you get into 3?
They were just always around. :P

What was the first song you heard by 1?
Book of Right-On

What is your favorite song by 4?
The Ballad of Frankie Lee and Judas Priest, I Shall Be Released, Sad-Eyed Lady of the Lowlands.

How many time have you seen 9 live?
Twice.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Getting my friends hooked. :)

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Maps kinda does.

What is your favorite album of 5?
In Concert

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise."
"And in the end, the love you take
Is equal to the love you make"

What is your favorite song of 1?
Only Skin, Sadie, Untitled/Esame, Erin.

What is your favorite song of 10?
Aeroplane, By The Way, Under the Bridge, Me and My Friends

How many times have you seen 8 live?
None. :(

What is your favorite album of 1?
I like them all equally.

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Their show at Bluesfest was crazy fun.

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Gold Lion.

What is your favorite cover by 2?
I don't know if she really has any, aside from spontaneous gig covers of "The Greatest Love of All." :p

Field Of Paper Flowers 14-04-2008 09:57 AM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. Evanescence.
2. Lostprophets.
3. Lily Allen.
4. My Chemical Romance.
5. Foo Fighters.
6. Green Day.
7. Kaiser Chiefs.
8. Queens Of The Stone Age.
9. The Killers.
10. cKy.


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Basket Case.

What is your favorite album of 2?
Start Something.

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
"Beautiful prisoner, left here for dead
Promises made and sentences read
Voices and visions are locked in my head
Like a safe full of sorrow.
All of the words that we dared never speak
All of our ghosts and the secrets we keep
Gather them all and we'll bury them deep
Like a safe full of sorrow." Free Me.

How many times have you seen 4 live?
Once.

What is your favorite song by 7?
I Can Do It Without You.

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Not sure to be honest. Probably using one of their songs in my first video at college.

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Probably Littlest Things.

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
"But through it all I still feel lost without you" Sway.

What is your favorite song by 9?
Smile Like You Mean It.

How did you get into 3?
I listened to Smile, LDN and Littlest Things for ages and she just grew onto me, so I decided to download her album and I love her now. =D

What was the first song you heard by 1?
Bring Me To Life.

What is your favorite song by 4?
Either Disenchanted or Desert Song.

How many time have you seen 9 live?
Never. =(

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
When I first went to see them live and Sway was being played, it was just so magical. The crowd didn't sing along, they just stood there watching them sing and play. It was so lovely.

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Not really.

What is your favorite album of 5?
In Your Honor.

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"A picture paints a thousand words,
As one door closes, another door opens,
And two wrongs don't make a right" Take What You Take.

What is your favorite song of 1?
Not sure I have many. Either Imaginary, Haunted, Understanding, Missing or So Close.

What is your favorite song of 10?
Behind The Screams.

How many times have you seen 8 live?
Never. =(

What is your favorite album of 1?
I love all of their albums, but Fallen has to be my top one. =D

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Where I was when I first listened to their album Hot Fuss. Everytime I listen to that album it always reminds me of that place. The hot summer days and when I started to appreciate music.

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Go With The Flow.

What is your favorite cover by 2?
Probably In The Air Tonight.

comfortably numb 14-04-2008 12:56 PM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. Radiohead.
2. Tegan and Sara.
3. Elliott Smith.
4. Ingrid Michaelson.
5. Ben Folds.
6. Blur.
7. Bright Eyes.
8. Damien Rice.
9. Death Cab For Cutie.
10. Muse.


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
I'm not sure...

What is your favorite album of 2?
So jealous.

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
Oh man... I like the whole of The Luckiest.

How many times have you seen 4 live?
Zero.

What is your favorite song by 7?
Something Vague.

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Lying with my head in my best friends lap, crying silently while he stroked my hair and told me everything would be okay.

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Yes.

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
Where to start!?

What is your favorite song by 9?
The New Year or Tiny Vessels.

How did you get into 3?
I'm not sure.

What was the first song you heard by 1?
I'm not sure.

What is your favorite song by 4?
Masochist.

How many time have you seen 9 live?
Zero.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Seeing them live on March 5th.. the day before, the actual day and the day after were just amazing.

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Oh yes.

What is your favorite album of 5?
Hm.

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
There's a LOT.

What is your favorite song of 1?
True Love Waits.

What is your favorite song of 10?
Feeling Good and Unintended.

How many times have you seen 8 live?
Once.

What is your favorite album of 1?
All of them!?

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Hm.

What was the first song you heard by 8?
I'm not sure.

What is your favorite cover by 2?
Umbrella.

BarrelO'Crazy 14-04-2008 02:15 PM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. Slayer
2. Metallica
3. Nirvana
4. System of a Down
5. Bad Religion
6. Disturbed
7. The Haunted
8. Children of Bodom
9. Akercocke
10. Bullets & Octane


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Down with the sickness

What is your favorite album of 2?
Black Album

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
Let them eat war, let them eat war, thats how you ration the poor

How many times have you seen 4 live?
5 or 6

What is your favorite song by 7?
All against All

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Some "good times" bedroom wise

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Polly

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
Give me fuel, give me fire, give me that which i desire

What is your favorite song by 9?
Son of the morning

How did you get into 3?
Random purchase

What was the first song you heard by 1?
Angel of death

What is your favorite song by 4?
Sugar.

How many time have you seen 9 live?
Never.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Seeing them live at download

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Not really

What is your favorite album of 5?
The Empire Strikes First

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"Hate me,
Do it and do it again.
Waste me,
Rape me my friend"

What is your favorite song of 1?
Christ Illusion

What is your favorite song of 10?
Perfect Bitch

How many times have you seen 8 live?
twice

What is your favorite album of 1?
God hates us All

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
None really.

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Hate crew deathroll

What is your favorite cover by 2?
Whiskey in the Jar

The War Doctor 11-04-2011 08:44 PM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. Manic Street Preachers.
2. Bob Dylan.
3. Suede.
4. Primal Scream.
5. Pink Floyd.
6. Tom Waits.
7. Rory Gallagher.
8. Joy Division.
9. Eric Clapton.
10. Red Hot Chilli Peppers.


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Goin' Out West.

What is your favorite album of 2?
Bringing It All Back Home.

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
"The sun is the same / In a relative way / But you're older / Shorter of breath / And one day closer to death." It's not my favourite, but it was the first to come to mind.

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None.

What is your favorite song by 7?
Either "Follow Me," "Just Hit Town," "Bad Penny" or "The Watcher."

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
I don't really have any.

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Many. "The 2 Of Us" comes to mind.

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
You want me to pick a favourite Bob Dylan lyric? Do you know what you're asking? Out of every M&M you've ever eaten, which individual one was your favourite?

What is your favorite song by 9?
At the moment, "White Room." Technically it's a Cream song, but Clapton was their guitarist, so it counts.

How did you get into 3?
A friend recommended them to me.

What was the first song you heard by 1?
"Motorcycle Emptiness," when I was like four.

What is your favorite song by 4?
Either "Come Together," "Slip Inside This House" or "Don't Fight It, Feel It."

How many time have you seen 9 live?
Once.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Today actually. I was listening to "Idiot Wind," and it just summed up how I've been feeling lately so, so well. It's such an angry song, and it filled me with the most gratifying anger I've ever felt.

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Every single one of them. Joy Division are the most inappropriately named band in history.

What is your favorite album of 5?
The Wall.

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"So sold the car / And quit the job / And shook some hands / And wiped the make-up right off / We said our goodbyes to the bank / Left Seven Sisters for a room in a seaside shack."

What is your favorite song of 1?
I can't pick one. I can't even pick ten.

What is your favorite song of 10?
Under The Bridge.

How many times have you seen 8 live?
None; Ian Curtis died 11 years before I was born.

What is your favorite album of 1?
The Holy Bible.

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Seeing him live.

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Love Will Tear Us Apart.

What is your favorite cover by 2?
I dunno. Possibly "House of the Rising Sun."

RenewedHope 11-04-2011 10:22 PM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. My Chemical Romance
2. Avenged Sevenfold
3. Papa Roach
4. Madina Lake
5. The Used
6. Lostprophets
7. Green Day
8. Bullet For My Valentine
9. Simple Plan
10. Leathermouth


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Shinobi Vs Dragon Ninja

What is your favorite album of 2?
Waking the Fallen

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
Should've done something but I've done it enough, by the way your hands were shaking, rather waste some time with you

How many times have you seen 4 live?
Four

What is your favorite song by 7?
Poprocks and Coke

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Getting the CD 2 or 3 days before the release date, because I pre-ordered it, and blasting it really loud in my room

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Yeah Carry Me makes me cry if I'm in an emotional mood..

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
Wow I like loads...probably Unbreak me, Unchain me, I need another chance to live.

What is your favorite song by 9?
Their cover of Happy Together. I love it so much xD

How did you get into 3?
When I heard Last Resort being played on Kerrang when I was 13 or 14 and I remember relating to the lyrics and things kinda went from their xD.

What was the first song you heard by 1?
I think it was Honey This MIrror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us. It was so long ago now though that I can't remember xD

What is your favorite song by 4?
Legends.

How many time have you seen 9 live?
Once.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Watching the extras on the live DVD's and nearly dying of laughter xD.

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
A Place Where You Belong

What is your favorite album of 5?
In Love and death

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"Cause everything is nothing and emptiness is in everything, this reality is really just a f***ed up dream."

What is your favorite song of 1?
Disenchanted - My Chemical romance

What is your favorite song of 10?
Sunsets Are For Muggings

How many times have you seen 8 live?
None

What is your favorite album of 1?
Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Seeing them live back in 2004.

What was the first song you heard by 8?
All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me)

What is your favorite cover by 2?
Walk by Pantera. A7X did an amazing cover of it

Goopus 13-04-2011 07:32 AM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. Linkin Park
2. Matchbox Twenty
3. Staind
4. Blink-182
5. Our Lady Peace
6. Shinedown
7. Tool
8. Third Eye Blind.
9. Tonic
10. Nickelback


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Second Chance.

What is your favorite album of 2?
I don't go by albums.

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
"You need to know that I'll be waving my hand, watching you drown, watching you scream, quiet or loud. And maybe you should sleep. Maybe you just need a friend. As clumsy as you've been, there's no one laughing." It's about a friend trying to convince his other friend that he needs help with an addiction but he's close to giving up on him.

How many times have you seen 4 live?
Never.

What is your favorite song by 7?
The Pot or Sober. Hard to choose.

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Many. It reminds me of my childhood, listening to it with my brothers.

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Many. 4 Walls, Waste, It's Been Awhile, etc.

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
Look up the entire lyrics of Unwell. That's my theme song.

What is your favorite song by 9?
If You Could Only See, of course. Classic.

How did you get into 3?
Just sorta... discovered them in my time of need.

What was the first song you heard by 1?
In The End.

What is your favorite song by 4?
Hmm. Probably.. Adam's Song.

How many time have you seen 9 live?
Never.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Many.

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Jumper.

What is your favorite album of 5?
Don't go by albums.

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"The thoughts from my mind ask for sanity, no for this I BEG!"

What is your favorite song of 1?
That's impossible to choose. Every Linkin Park song is good, besides the new stuff.

What is your favorite song of 10?
I'd say... "Leader of Men."

How many times have you seen 8 live?
Never.

What is your favorite album of 1?
Probably Hybrid Theory.

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Listening to it while losing brain cells.

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Jumper.

What is your favorite cover by 2?
Never heard one by them.

Kasai 13-04-2011 11:08 AM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. Emilie Autumn.

2. The Cure.
3. David Bowie.
4. Marianas Trench.
5. The Cruxshadows.
6. Marilyn Manson.
7. Nine Inch Nails.
8. The Smashing Pumpkins.
9. The Used.
10. White Zombie.


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Oh dear, I have no idea...I was very young...

What is your favorite album of 2?
You expect me to pick one? Pshhhh....

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?

I can't pick just oneeeee....
"I'm taking back my hope, taking back my goals, taking back my memories, and my soul." (Quicksilver)

AND
"And in my dying, I'm more alive than I have ever been. I will make this sacrifice, for I am winterborn." (Winterborn)

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None. :(

What is your favorite song by 7?
Suck or Reptile.


What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Driving home from Netherworld with Mike and Ash.

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Not really.

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
"Don't talk of worlds that never were. The end is all that's ever true." (Burn)


What is your favorite song by 9?
On My Own or Buried Myself Alive.

How did you get into 3?
My mother and aunt adored him when I was younger.

What was the first song you heard by 1?
It was either Swallow or Opheliac...I don't remember which.

What is your favorite song by 4?
All To Myself and Skin and Bones.

How many time have you seen 9 live?
None.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
It's my happy song and I only listen to it when I'm happy...sooo...all of them.

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Yes. Jupiter's Lament.

What is your favorite album of 5?
DreamCypher.

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"For here, am I sitting in a tin can far above the world. Planet Earth is blue, and there's nothing I can do." (Space Oddity)

What is your favorite song of 1?
Mad Girl, Let The Record Show, Juliet....Bah, I love them all!!!! <3


What is your favorite song of 10?
Electric Head Pt. 1(The Agony) or Real Solution #9.

How many times have you seen 8 live?
None.

What is your favorite album of 1?
All of them. :P


What is a great memory you have considering 9?
None, really...

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Once again, I'm not sure...I was far too young...

What is your favorite cover by 2?

I don't know...

dramaqueen 14-04-2011 03:18 AM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. Radiohead
2. The Cure
3. Bright Eyes
4. Blue October
5. Placebo
6. Fiona Apple
7. Manic Street Preachers
8. Legião Urbana
9. Sia
10. Maria Mena

Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Paper Bag

What is your favorite album of 2?
(I think it's) Disintegration

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
Oh.. that's hard, I'd probably be between these:
"I'd break the back of love for you" (from "Post Blue")
and the hole lyrics of "Come Home" and "Protège-moi"

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None, sadly =/

What is your favorite song by 7?
Yes

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Not really

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Lots, really. That I can think right now: "Sunrise, Sunset" and "If Winter Ends"

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
Again, loads, but I'd say the favorite is the Untitled track in Disintegration: "Never know how I wanted to feel, never quite said what I wanted to say to you, never quite managed the words to explain to you never quite knew how to make them believable and now the time has gone another time undone"

What is your favorite song by 9?
It's a tie between "Numb" and "Breath Me"

How did you get into 3?
I'm not sure. I was introduced to a song or two by a friend and downloaded a ton of it later.

What was the first song you heard by 1?
"Creep", of couse.

What is your favorite song by 4?
Hmm.. depends on my humor. Today I'd say "Quiet Mind" or "Chameleon Boy"

How many time have you seen 9 live?
None =/

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Drunkenly singing their songs at the top of my lungs with a friend of mine

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?

Clarisse

What is your favorite album of 5?
Placebo

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"My private life is an inside joke and no one will explain it to me"

What is your favorite song of 1?
So many... I think "Exit Music (For a Film)" and "How to Disappear Completely"

What is your favorite song of 10?
Power Trip Ballad

How many times have you seen 8 live?
None, they ended when I was about 7

What is your favorite album of 1?
"Kid A", "The Bends" and "In Rainbows", can't choose just one of these

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
None, really.

What was the first song you heard by 8?
I have no idea, I was a kid.

What is your favorite cover by 2?
I don't know any

~phoenix~ 29-04-2011 10:40 PM

Music Quiz

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1.Taking Back Sunday
2. The Goo Goo Dolls
3. Brand New
4. Dashboard Confessional
5. The Ataris
6. Frank Turner
7. Ryan Adams
8. Funeral For A Friend
9. P!nk
10. Adele


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Photosynthesis

What is your favorite album of 2?
Dizzy Up The Girl

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
Why do I never seem to learn that love is wrong, and girls are ****ing evil

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None, yet

What is your favorite song by 7?
La Cienega Just Smiled

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
None in particular

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot - Just reminds me of how I approach relationships

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
You're cynical and beautiful
You always make a scene
You're monochrome delirious
You're nothing that you seem
I'm drowning in your vanity
Your laugh is a disease
You know you're everything I need

What is your favorite song by 9?
F***in Perfect

How did you get into 3?
One of my friends was trying to explain what emo music was, then played me Sic Transit Gloria. It took a few years for me to become completely hooked on them, though

What was the first song you heard by 1?
A Decade Under The Influence

What is your favorite song by 4?
Belle of the Boulevard

How many time have you seen 9 live?
None.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
I had a blazing row with the ex the day of their gig, and he ripped up his ticket to get out of coming to the gig with me. I still went anyway. :-D

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Walk Away

What is your favorite album of 5?
Blue Skies, Broken Hearts...

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not

What is your favorite song of 1?
Today, I'll say Cute Without The E. It changes a lot though.

What is your favorite song of 10?
Someone Like You

How many times have you seen 8 live?
Once. Even more amazingly, it was a few weeks after I'd found out I was pregnant. By that definition, it was my son's first ever gig

What is your favorite album of 1?
Tell All Your Friends

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
None in particular

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Juneau. I was hooked after that

What is your favorite cover by 2?
Give A Little Bit (It's the only cover I can think of them doing)
Or, do you mean a song someone else has covered of theirs? In that case; Allred - Iris. Look it up. Seriously

K.Luna 05-05-2011 10:46 PM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. The Beatles
2. The Who
3. Led Zeppelin
4. Nirvana
5. Green Day
6. Aerosmith
7. Pink Floyd
8. My Chemical Romance
9. Skillet
10. The Fray


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Dream On

What is your favorite album of 2?
Tommy

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
Tons, can't pick.

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None. But I can dream.

What is your favorite song by 7?
Can't really pick.

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Not sure.

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Yes.

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
ummm.... "I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky, for I know that the hypnotized never lie."

What is your favorite song by 9?
"Hero"

How did you get into 3?
My mom, and a friend of mine.

What was the first song you heard by 1?
"Here Comes The Sun"

What is your favorite song by 4?
"Heart Shaped Box" and others

How many time have you seen 9 live?
ZERO.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Listening to my mom tell me about seeing them live.

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Too many to list, lol.

What is your favorite album of 5?
Insomniac, atm.

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land"

What is your favorite song of 1?
Way, way, WAYYY too many to list.

What is your favorite song of 10?
"Say When"

How many times have you seen 8 live?
Zero again.

What is your favorite album of 1?
"Beatles For Sale" and "Let It Be"

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Hearing them at church. :P

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Don't remember.

What is your favorite cover by 2?
Not sure. Wow, I fail.

~ Bittersweet Memories ~ 05-05-2011 11:15 PM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. Nelly
2. hollywood undead
3. Enter shikari
4. Rihanna
5. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
6. Tinie Tempah
7. Plan B
8. Avenged Sevenfold
9. Andrew W.K
10. Chipmunk


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
pass out

What is your favorite album of 2?
Swan songs

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
"do you feel like a man when you push her around"

How many times have you seen 4 live?
yep :D

What is your favorite song by 7?
FREE

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
driving...always played him

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
sorry you're not a winner

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
"i've lost it all, i fell today"

What is your favorite song by 9?
We Want fun

How did you get into 3?
random youtube video

What was the first song you heard by 1?
girlfriend with JT i think

What is your favorite song by 4?
Emergency room feating ray

How many time have you seen 9 live?
nope!

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
don't have 1

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Dear god can make me sad

What is your favorite album of 5?
not sure

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
something from sorry you're not a winner

What is your favorite song of 1?
gone

What is your favorite song of 10?
in the air

How many times have you seen 8 live?
never have

What is your favorite album of 1?
his new one

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
drunken times :/

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Dear god i think

What is your favorite cover by 2?
none

YourWordsARobbery 12-02-2012 01:17 PM


Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. you me at six

2. All time low

3. Paramore

4. Green Day

5. My Chemical Romance

6. We are the in crowd

7. Blink 182

8. Bring me the horizon

9. Fall Out Boy

10. Nirvana



Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
On Your Own
What is your favorite album of 2?
NothingPersonal
What is your favorite lyric that 5 hassung?
there’s somany!!! But I’ll have to pick “You only hear the music when your heart beginsto break.”
How many times have you seen 4 live?
Never but I WILLsomeday :’)
What is your favorite song by 7?
I Miss Youand After Midnight
What is a good memory you haveinvolving the music of 10?
well it’skinda too late to have any memories involving them </3
Is there a song of 3 that makes yousad?
not reallyO.o
What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
“She gets what she wantsand she breaks what she gets,
get out while you can or she'll tear you to pieces”

What is your favorite song by 9?
Dance, Dance/ Alpha Dog / America’s Suitehearts
How did you get into 3?
Guitar hero and my brother XD
What was the first song you heard by 1?
LiquidConfidence
What is your favorite song by 4?
21 Guns
How many times have you seen 9 live?
Never andthey’re on hiatus now so not anytime too either D’:
What is a good memory you haveinvolving 2?
None... YET!
Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Not really
What is your favorite album of 5?
I can’tchoose between The Black Parade and Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge
What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
“Keep yourfeet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds”
What is your favorite song of 1?
Underdog :3
What is your favorite song of 10?
Come As YouAre
How many times have you seen 8 live?
Never D:
What is your favorite album of 1?
can’t chooseI love them all!
What is a great memory you have considering 9?
none>.<
What was the first song you heard by 8?
It NeverEnds
What is your favorite cover by 2?
Teenage DirtBag and Alejandro XD

ThatJoshGuy 13-02-2012 02:56 AM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. Thrice
2. Thirty Seconds to Mars
3. Brand New
4. Deftones
5. Dave Matthews Band
6. Explosions in the Sky
7. Gary Allan
8. Volbeat
9. Alesana
10. Circa Survive


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Postcard from 1952

What is your favorite album of 2?
A Beautiful Lie

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
"I wanted to stay
I wanted to play
I wanted to love you
I'm only this far
and tomorrow leads the way
I'm coming waltzing back and moving into your head"

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None.

What is your favorite song by 7?
Learning How to Bend

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Playing Burnout Paradise with Blue Sky Noise blaring in the background.

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Degausser

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
"Again and again and again and again I see your face in everything"

What is your favorite song by 9?
Pathetic, Ordinary

How did you get into 3?
NHL 2004

What was the first song you heard by 1?
For Miles

What is your favorite song by 4?
Needles and Pins

How many time have you seen 9 live?
Once

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Went to a concert about a year ago. Ironically, my ex from this summer went with me, AND my last ex went to that same show that I didn't know at the time.

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Not really any songs by Volbeat make me sad.

What is your favorite album of 5?
Live At Folsom Field.

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"Well don't be that note I can't hold
Well don't be that joke that I told and told 'till it got old
Don't be that hand 'round my throat so I can't breathe
Say you're my friend but why won't you be my family?"

What is your favorite song of 1?
Words in the Water

What is your favorite song of 10?
Backmask

How many times have you seen 8 live?
None

What is your favorite album of 1?
Vhessiu

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Probably the concert I went to.

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Say Your Number

What is your favorite cover by 2?
They covered 'Message in a Bottle' by The Police, and I felt they did it justice.

High_Voltage 14-02-2012 03:08 PM

Name 10 of your fave artists:

1. Megadeth
2. Metallica
3. Hollywood Undead
4. Insane Clown Posse
5. Korn
6. Skrillex
7. Eazy-E
8. ABK
9. Twiztid
10. Slipknot


Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
scary monster and nice sprites

What is your favorite album of 2?
kill em all

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
Feeling like a freak on a leash (You wanna see the light)
Feeling like I have no release (So do I)
How many times have I felt diseased (You wanna see the light)
Nothing in my life is free...is free

How many times have you seen 4 live?
0

What is your favorite song by 7?
real muthaphukkin gs

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
idk

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
a few

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
I'm your source of self-destruction
Veins that pump with fear, sucking darkest clear
Leading on your deaths construction
Taste me you will see
More is all you need
Dedicated to
How I'm killing you

What is your favorite song by 9?
whatthe****

How did you get into 3?
my friend got me into them

What was the first song you heard by 1?
angry again. since then i was hooked

What is your favorite song by 4?
chicken huntin

How many time have you seen 9 live?
0

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
idk

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
yea. one last chance

What is your favorite album of 5?
follow the leader

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
"You better get up out the way,
Tomorrow we'll rise so let's fight today"

What is your favorite song of 1?
symphony of destruction

What is your favorite song of 10?
diluted

How many times have you seen 8 live?
0

What is your favorite album of 1?
countdown to extinction

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
idk

What was the first song you heard by 8?
i dont remember

What is your favorite cover by 2?
am i evil


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.