RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Doctor who series 4! *contains spoilers* (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40833)

***** 24-03-2008 06:25 PM

Doctor who series 4! *contains spoilers*
 
Seeing as there isn't a thread about it yet, I thought I'd make one :laugh:

Only 11 days to go!! :hop:

Puppet Strings 24-03-2008 06:28 PM

WAHEY. :)

The trailer looks good.

I'm excited, but sort of nervous as to how Catherine Tate will be as a companion. I was pleasantly surprised on the Christmas special she took part in, but a whole series of her..? Hm.

Martha back though - what's with her being wet in the trailer?!
& Rose too. Wow. Should be interesting, seeing as Martha & Rose are set to meet each other.

I'll stop rambling now.
Since when did I become such a TV fanatic?! Madness.

Detour. Derail 24-03-2008 06:34 PM

I.AM.GUTTED!!!!!
My TV.....BROKE....

So I couldn't wach the trailer...
I have 11 days to figure out whats wrong with it and fix it ><
*grrrrrr*

Fitzwilliam 24-03-2008 07:17 PM

Oooh. I am really looking forward to it !!! Looks amazing from the trailer !
:D

Puppet Strings 24-03-2008 07:53 PM

Alex, it will most probably be in BBC iPlayer after it's aired on BBC1.

You can catch the trailer on the Dr Who website & on YouTube. :)

OutOfTheWoods11 24-03-2008 08:03 PM

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=hYREDtQa5I8&feature=user"]YouTube - Doctor Who Series 4: Preview - BBC One[/ame]

Trailer ^^^

Enjoy XD

Spoons 24-03-2008 08:10 PM

eeeee im excited!!!

Detour. Derail 24-03-2008 08:17 PM

OFFT!!!
*jumps on mike*
iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou XD

Detour. Derail 24-03-2008 08:19 PM

Oh christ :P
giant wasps and martha and rose and the doctor is STILL as hawt as ever!!! *melts*

OutOfTheWoods11 24-03-2008 08:32 PM

LOL :-P
*Hugs back*
Rose + Matha + Catherine Tate in the same world= Giant Cat fight :-P

Spoons 24-03-2008 09:18 PM

I'm looking forward to it, but i am not a Catherine Tate fan at all, i hope she doesnt ruin it!

Puppet Strings 24-03-2008 09:25 PM

^ Yerrr.

I spy UNIT!
Did she call that man "Gramps", or am I just imagining things?! Probably just using the term as he's an old man. *shrugs* & I swear I've seen him before... o_O

Aamanee 25-03-2008 08:36 AM

:jumpin: :hop: :hart :rave WE LOVE THE DR WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WE CANT WAIT 11 DAYS OMG OMG OMG WANT TO SEE IT NOW

:people :rave Tribe

David Tennant o0o :hart

***** 25-03-2008 10:48 AM

I hope I get cable in my room soon because my parents will get annoyed if they have to sit and watch doctor who every saterday!

*waits for the days to go faster*

River 25-03-2008 01:24 PM

OMG how did I miss this?!! When when when?!?!?!

I will be fixed to the TV analysing it over and over again. Rose is coming back and I can't wait!!!!

RandomIdiot 25-03-2008 05:18 PM

Oh i can't wait!

OutOfTheWoods11 25-03-2008 05:54 PM

Yep she did call him gramps :-P
Personally, I don't really like Catherine Tate that much.... We'll see how things go with her around

Torchwood finale on friday :-S

Crumple... 26-03-2008 12:47 AM

I think the old guy in the trailer was the newspaper salesman in the episode with Kylie Minogue, when they visited Earth.

happywondering 26-03-2008 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crumple... (Post 651643)
I think the old guy in the trailer was the newspaper salesman in the episode with Kylie Minogue, when they visited Earth.

It is, he is also Donna's (played by Catherine tate) grandad) well I think so.

I am looking forward to the sontaran's coming back. I own two episodes of classic who and both episodes have the sontarans in it and they are quite cool, well for an enemy.

*Scarlett* 26-03-2008 02:08 AM

I am excited!! I saw the trailer and was like "Rose!!! YAY!!!!". I don't mind Catherine tate, i think she might be good in doctor who.

BlindSpot. 26-03-2008 10:30 PM

I can't wait! Excitiiiiiing!

Ali xox

irishruggersgirl 27-03-2008 12:31 AM

i wanna know why he doctor looks sooo scared in that close of him during the trailer?!?!?! he looks terrified but still soooooooo hot

i well excited

Detour. Derail 30-03-2008 12:58 AM

bit off topic BUT


did anyone see David Tennant on the Friday night project this week?

He was hawt ^_^

it made me MORE impatient for Dr.Who :P

Spoons 30-03-2008 01:05 AM

i did, it made me love him even more.
woot to hair ruffling, he has lovely hair

irishruggersgirl 30-03-2008 01:07 AM

i saw it! omg him in pants on the bed :O

twas very funny

***** 30-03-2008 09:59 AM

No I didn't :( any chance it's on youtube or something?

Puppet Strings 30-03-2008 11:57 AM

Haha, The Friday Night Project with David Tennant was hilarious.

Part one is at youtube.com/watch?v=Pl047DqEL6Q, and there are then links to the other parts along the side.

(I didn't want it embedded in the post, so just add in the www. and put it in the URL bar and you're away)

***** 01-04-2008 03:44 PM

Thanks :-) it was hilarious!

Anyone been to the doctor who exhibition in London?

Fitzwilliam 02-04-2008 05:52 PM

Saw another trailer today....Looks so awesome !!!

I saw David Tennant on the Friday Night Project too....Very good episode of it ! :) He is adorable..[I shall stop there or I will go on about him a lot :P ]

happywondering 03-04-2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***** (Post 667045)
Anyone been to the doctor who exhibition in London?

No but I want to.

The friday night project with David Tennant was funny *nods*

Also series 4 looks set to be a really good series *cant wait until saturday*

***** 03-04-2008 11:52 AM

I went to the doctor who exhibition yesterday! Haha ... I was the only 19year old between parents and their kids :)

It was good really ... some of those monsters are actually really scary on real life :)

Can't wait for saterday!!

Puppet Strings 03-04-2008 04:20 PM

Saturday will be ace, and series finale of Torchwood tomorrow. (:

Apparently there isn't going to be any romanticism between Donna & The Doctor, thank heavens!

Crumple... 03-04-2008 06:50 PM

Ugh thank GOD for that, Rach!
I'm sick of them all ****ing falling in love with him. Donna will be a good character, I think. Just a nice wee change, breath of fresh air really. She's grown up, she's her own woman, not some young love struck little girl that Rose and Martha seemed to have been.

***** 03-04-2008 06:59 PM

I agree it'll be nice to see a companion who isn't in love with the doctor... should be interesting :)

Puppet Strings 03-04-2008 10:13 PM

Yeaaah, the thought of the main companion not falling in love with The Doctor is awesome. :Y:
C'mon, there was Rose, Martha and Cap'n Jack, along with people like Madame de Pompadour. Aaand that's just the modern stuff! Although I don't mind some of it, it does get a biiiit excessive. Although Martha seems happily paired off with Tom (hints in Torchwood) and stuff, but seeing as they're coming back and bumping into each other... could get very interesting.
I'm still apprehensive about Catherine Tate, butttt I won't knock her just yet as I did admittedly enjoy the Christmas ep.

Aamanee 04-04-2008 07:07 AM

:jumpin: dr who tomorrow :jumpin: o0o cant wait
going to watch all the eps til the new ones start
( well not when tourchwood is on ) :jumpin:

irishruggersgirl 04-04-2008 03:21 PM

one more day!!!!!! very excited

have heard lots of rumours about stuff thats gunna happen it all very exciting!

***** 04-04-2008 05:19 PM

And the torchwood finale tonight ^_^

BlindSpot. 04-04-2008 06:19 PM

On TFNP, who would just leave him tied up on the bed?!

Also, the new alien's don't look very scary!

Ali xox

happywondering 05-04-2008 12:53 AM

I cant wait until tomorow. Yayyy, doctor who!!! There are also some old episodes of doctor who on BBC4 tomorow night with the first doctor in. Well BBC4 is dedicating a night to producer Verity Lambert who produced Doctor who way back in the 60's (when she was in her 20's) for ther first 2 years (1965-67) she also produced jonathan creek and love soup to name a few (I have forgotten the rest :\) But its probably worth a watch.

I should probably mention she died in November last year, alas, while still producing the latest series of Love Soup.

***** 05-04-2008 01:53 AM

We don't have BBC 4 in Belgium :(

But only 16 hours and 20 min to go ^_^

Puppet Strings 05-04-2008 11:05 AM

I've heard rumours, and only rumours, that Jack, Gwen & Ianto (Torchwood) will be joining with The Doctor at some point during the coming series. Hm, we shall seeee about that.

It's soooon.

Aamanee 05-04-2008 11:11 AM

i work up this morning at 6.55 AM screamed ONG AV MISSED DR WHO
screaming at my husband to get up and sawreing
when he pointed out to me it was still morning :blink:
:hide

***** 05-04-2008 11:16 AM

If that rumour is true, I think that'll be a very interesting episode :)

Cathy 05-04-2008 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribe (Post 675026)
i work up this morning at 6.55 AM screamed ONG AV MISSED DR WHO
screaming at my husband to get up and sawreing
when he pointed out to me it was still morning :blink:
:hide

Hahahaha excellent.

Is it wrong that it was the first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning?

***** 05-04-2008 01:21 PM

No, same thing here ^_^

Life Must Go On 05-04-2008 01:33 PM

:hop: :hop: its tonight!!! cant wait!!! yay!! :hop: :hop:

*Scarlett* 05-04-2008 04:21 PM

I'm getting excited now!! Not long.

beautiful&dying 05-04-2008 04:24 PM

No not long at all, 2 hours!!!
I believe in Russell T. I hated the Catherine Tate show but she isn't writing this, and I reckon she'll be another Billie. I wasn't too keen on her before she was Rose and now I think she's a star.
xxxxxxxxxxx

***** 05-04-2008 04:54 PM

Less than 2 hours :) *jumps around*


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.