RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Who else is in on new years eve? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29263)

Lil.Monster 31-12-2007 07:55 PM

Who else is in on new years eve?
 
Anyone else not going out?
i'm not =[

GlitterTrashDoll 31-12-2007 07:56 PM

Me neither.
Gots to look after the animals on me todd. Ohjoy.

__T 31-12-2007 07:57 PM

*points to new years eve plans thread*
I share your pain lee. I'm not going out either.

Lil.Monster 31-12-2007 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _0_ (Post 450000)
*points to new years eve plans thread*
I share your pain lee. I'm not going out either.

*cuddles* Sucks doesn't it, sorry i didn't see the other thread d'oh.

one_step_closer 31-12-2007 08:00 PM

Me is also not going out.

bobidrawpictures 31-12-2007 08:01 PM

depends on erin and if she decides we are going out or not

im not too fussed

null_n_void 31-12-2007 08:08 PM

i'm in... WKD and Budweiser await

charcoal feathers 31-12-2007 08:51 PM

I'm not, but we have people coming over.
Although, i now can't drink because my daughter has a temperature

scarred4life532 31-12-2007 08:55 PM

im not going out either.

Kelly. 31-12-2007 09:17 PM

Not doing anything, I'll probably still be on here at midnight!

GlitterTrashDoll 31-12-2007 09:21 PM

Im having a movie night with my cats. :]

x-dying-inside-x 31-12-2007 09:21 PM

im staying in with a bottle of wine.

Sephy 31-12-2007 09:24 PM

Midnight Tea Party!
Yourself, the lights off, and a nice cup of tea.
<3
x.

x-Tinkerbell-x 31-12-2007 09:32 PM

im in my house, me and my boyfriend were having a party but everyone let us down, only 2 ov his mates are comin and my best mate isnt allowed because her boyfriend wont let her :( so im the only girl to :( but im going to have a laugh any way, my auntie got my some bailys and chocolate shot cups and cream, you put the bailys in the choc shot cup and put cream on the top and shove it in your mouth, its called a bl*w job lol!

Sephy 31-12-2007 09:34 PM

Ha, that's amazing!
<3
x.

oedipus 31-12-2007 10:13 PM

its just meeee in my room with a bottle of gin, a bottle of wkd and 4 bacardi breezrs
but now its 2 and a halff bacardi breezers, one bottle of wkd and a few last drops of gin
ehehe :D

claireyfairy 31-12-2007 10:22 PM

yeaahhhh we ius cool ^^

sillystring 31-12-2007 10:25 PM

haha I love bj shots! I have videos on my camera from a poker night I bartended where I made lots of bj's for every one. Even better is the cowboy bj- where someone holds it between their legs, and the person taking the shot has to take it from the persons legs. It makes for great blackmail if you get just the right angle with the camera ;)

I'm going to be out for a bit tonight, thank god the place I have to go is within walking distance. I don't drive on new year's eve, but I have to bartend at a party. At least I had lots of people ask me, and I picked the one that was closest to my house. So I'm getting an early start on my drinking, gonna take a nap just as soon as I've finished my once ya go black, then get up and walk over to the party.

Zedebee 31-12-2007 10:30 PM

What deeply disturbs me is that my dad is going out to a party at his friend's house. My DAD, for pete's sake. And I'm....here.
*downs vodka*

oedipus 31-12-2007 10:33 PM

there's a [party in my pants ;']

ahahah om far too frunk alreadyy :D

claireyfairy 31-12-2007 10:33 PM

oh dearrrrr
i need to catch up[ i can still tyepe

lol maybe not

oedipus 31-12-2007 10:38 PM

ahahaha
you havent drunk enough if you can lay on the floor without holding on
;]
*goes to try*

Zedebee 31-12-2007 10:40 PM

Ergh damnit I can type so very perfectly well. Still time yet.
Frunk.
I wanna be frunk.

claireyfairy 31-12-2007 10:41 PM

*is getting frunk*

PARTYAYYYYYY

oedipus 31-12-2007 10:43 PM

frunkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ;] ;] ;]

eeep :D

*gives everyone a gianormous bottle of vodka*

claireyfairy 31-12-2007 10:45 PM

mine is totalluy diluted with pepsi max yaa

Zedebee 31-12-2007 10:45 PM

OMG I think I love you Alee

claireyfairy 31-12-2007 10:46 PM

ohhh everythings cloudy

oedipus 31-12-2007 10:47 PM

Zed (i can call you that im not gonna ask :D im nice)
you should love me
i'm tres adoreable


clairey
ee :D

Zedebee 31-12-2007 10:51 PM

gaga
I'd be offended if you didn't call me Zed
'cause that'd be just silly

claireyfairy 31-12-2007 10:51 PM

i will love you as weell jaaa
<33333333333

claireyfairy 31-12-2007 10:51 PM

zed zed
give me head

oedipus 31-12-2007 10:52 PM

im confussed now
oh well
i'll take it that you dont mind
*sends more vodka*



i wish there was such a thing as diet orange juice
that'd be the shizz

Zedebee 31-12-2007 10:52 PM

*splutters and snorts*
hahah
i would be very honoured

Zedebee 31-12-2007 10:53 PM

sugar freeee orange juice is kieke diet ornage juice?

claireyfairy 31-12-2007 10:57 PM

mmmdietorangejuice

though i prefer tropical juice
but now i can only sip it

oedipus 31-12-2007 10:58 PM

theres no such thinggg though
thres no added sugar
but no sugar free
we should invent it
it could be the secret to our wondorours babies made by the three of us yaa ;]

Zedebee 31-12-2007 10:58 PM

ok, he's gone, now the party really starts...teehehehehehe

oedipus 31-12-2007 11:01 PM

i'm on my bed
with my gin and juice (that isnt diet *ccries*
am awaiting my half sugar bacardi breezer
my typing will go bad in approx. 3 monutes :D



whos gone now/ hhuh?

claireyfairy 31-12-2007 11:01 PM

oh i pity youuu =(

claireyfairy 31-12-2007 11:01 PM

her dad so she can drink xD

Zedebee 31-12-2007 11:02 PM

my dad thing. partay partay partay

oedipus 31-12-2007 11:03 PM

i.. knw that yeahhhh
*sends gazillions more vodka to all of yous*
mmmm

claireyfairy 31-12-2007 11:03 PM

yep yep yep

thank god for pepsi max
ill be livning off it for while anwyay

oedipus 31-12-2007 11:04 PM

:P
i prefer diet pepsi
tis yummier ;D

Zedebee 31-12-2007 11:05 PM

*prods Claire*
Just...just.....raaaawwrrrrrrrrrrrr
Vodka&orangejuicey all the wayyyyyyy

oedipus 31-12-2007 11:05 PM

and the "diet water" thing you get from whsmiths which is evidently a rip off but its lussssh with vodka, it tastes like pomgranet mm i want some
typing/spelling = gonnn :d

oedipus 31-12-2007 11:05 PM

i prefffeer gin andd orange juicee

oedipus 31-12-2007 11:06 PM

i sweear i can spell pomehraneate really

woops
pomemgfarnanete
no
um
ppomegranneate
um
no
pommegranate
near enouyh :D

Zedebee 31-12-2007 11:08 PM

hjahahahha
try daying it
haha
diet water? FTW? woooah


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.