RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   RYL Banner replaced by 'Defeated'? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192420)

Pomegranate 01-08-2012 11:15 PM

RYL Banner replaced by 'Defeated'?
 
So when I come to the website, instead of it saying the usual Recover Your Life at the top, it now appears to say 'Defeated'. I'm presuming this is not a new name or anything :-p Is it just me getting this or is anyone else?

talaiporia 01-08-2012 11:16 PM

Uh. I've not seen anything weird. You sure it wasn;t another site?

Pomegranate 01-08-2012 11:20 PM

Yep definitely sure. I'm seeing it now as I type this. It looks like one of the mood options you can choose from underneath your user name.

talaiporia 01-08-2012 11:22 PM

Can you print screen it and add as attatchment?
Does it fix itself when you refresh?

squirrelspit 01-08-2012 11:25 PM

subliminal messaging.

we might as well all give up.

kool aid anyone?

Pomegranate 01-08-2012 11:30 PM

Haha squirrelspit! It did kind of amuse me when it came up. I'll take a kool aid of there is one going.

Taliaporia, it didn't go away when I closed the screen and then tried it again. I think I've attached the photo. Wait, no I haven't. I'm on my iPhone and can't figure out how to attach it :-/

effervescence 02-08-2012 05:58 AM

*awaits photo*

Sounds intruiging.

crazykat 02-08-2012 06:09 AM

Wow *also awaits photo*

Stellata 02-08-2012 08:03 AM

Freudian slip of the eye?!?

Gone. 02-08-2012 08:22 AM

Well that's a tad awkward!

Buttons. 02-08-2012 08:46 AM

I'm pretty sure I had a similar experience but genuinely thought I must be imagining it 0.o

Pi.R^2 02-08-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squirrelspit (Post 3317376)
subliminal messaging.

we might as well all give up.

:'( Head for the lifeboats!

Jodie claims a similar thing has happened to her too, in that the banner is replaced by someone's avatar or something. But then, she sees all kinds of crazy shit, so that's not entirely reassuring...

Pomegranate 02-08-2012 10:11 AM

It does appear to have fixed itself now which is somewhat disappointing. The other banner amused me.

Text jpg to Jenna to see if she can figure out how post it :-/

Pi.R^2 02-08-2012 10:13 AM

*looks for phone*

Pomegranate 02-08-2012 10:15 AM

Aw man. Now I have the slytherin logo hovering at the bottom of all my posts. I think it must just be my phone playing up.

Pi.R^2 02-08-2012 10:15 AM

although I don't have interwebz on my phone, so if you can work out how to send me the picture on facebook, that would work better!

Pi.R^2 02-08-2012 10:16 AM

That could be Conor's avatar!

Gone. 02-08-2012 10:26 AM

Pomegranate, I wish I had your phone!

Jenna, you could text the photo to me and then I can transfer it onto my computer. If that is of any help whatsoever!

Pomegranate 02-08-2012 10:28 AM

For some reason I have the option to tweet, text, email, assign to contact or make wallpaper out of the photo but not the option to private message you the photo on Facebook. And I figured you would not appreciate me posting it to your general wall and therefore outing you as a member of the crazy brigade :-p

Pi.R^2 02-08-2012 11:38 AM

general wall is fine, there's restrictions on who can see my wall anyway, and I can just save it and delete it from my wall, as I'm online now :)

Elmer 02-08-2012 12:09 PM

A while ago all the blue bars at the top of posts was replaced by the word 'lazy' from the mood options over and over again. Didn't do much for my self esteem xD

Pi.R^2 02-08-2012 01:49 PM

Lol!
Bless you <3

random.swirls 02-08-2012 03:08 PM

Haha!!

Mari's (bleedingangel) avatar covered RYL in Hello Kitty for Mrs Sam! The pic was most amusing!

effervescence 03-08-2012 03:08 AM

This all sounds very interesting, my RYL has always been boringly normal...

Snow White. 03-08-2012 03:15 AM

Mine too! I'm horribly disappointed when I log on to find the correct banner at the top :P

Buttons. 03-08-2012 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by effervescence (Post 3318848)
This all sounds very interesting, my RYL has always been boringly normal...

Oh no no, be grateful for normal, I had Dumbledore on mine once-friends actually thought I might have hallucinated it as was quite unwell at the time ;-p

The War Doctor 03-08-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narcissa (Post 3317664)
That could be Conor's avatar!

Yeah, I got bored so I started hauting other people's profiles. It's fun, it causes all sorts of amusing confusion. Like this thread.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.