RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Chatty Chat Chat Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=190712)

Scumbelina 02-07-2012 03:06 PM

Chatty Chat Chat Chat
 
General Chat seems to be moving rather slowly these days. So ... Who wants to General Chat to me? (you see what I did there?:cool:)


Cacoethes 02-07-2012 08:48 PM

I WILL!!!!

i would have replied to this sooner, but the thread evaded me somehow....

:D

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 08:51 PM

How did I only jusy find out about this thread?!

I will chat to you.

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 08:54 PM

Y'know, that past few days now i've REALLY needed a general chat thread!

So thank you so much, this makes me happy!

Ailsa 02-07-2012 09:06 PM

I love these things <3

Aztec 02-07-2012 09:08 PM

Meeee! :D
I need a general chat, for reals!

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 09:16 PM

How are we all?

Aztec 02-07-2012 09:18 PM

I have a headache, but other than that I'm surviving :P
Yourself?
I'm trying to find more Hunger Games stuff to buy, I've become a total obssessed fan :P

squirrelspit 02-07-2012 09:19 PM

im watching a program about 7/7 and it is making me feel quite odd.

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 09:19 PM

Woe, taken anything for it?

I'm alright thanks, just a bit busy so if i'm slow, that's why :P

Hahah buy ALL the things!

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 09:20 PM

Odd how?

Ailsa 02-07-2012 09:20 PM

What is 7/7?

MunchBox 02-07-2012 09:21 PM

I'm watching South Park 'cause I'm cool.

Field Of Paper Flowers 02-07-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ailsa (Post 3281946)
What is 7/7?

This.

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 09:21 PM

It was a bombing in London.

MunchBox 02-07-2012 09:21 PM

Edit: Ninja posts' beat me.

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MunchBox (Post 3281948)
I'm watching South Park 'cause I'm cool.

That makes you uber cool!

Rubik'sCube 02-07-2012 09:22 PM

I'm also watching that. Ailsa it's a program about the London Bombings that took place on 07/07/05

Aztec 02-07-2012 09:23 PM

Erm, no. Just a cup of tea, Mike :D
I know how much you lurvvvveee tea!

7/7 was the London Bombings ):

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 09:24 PM

I just had a cup of tea, it was really quite nice so put that in your pipe and smoke it :P

squirrelspit 02-07-2012 09:25 PM

i think odd because i had been visiting london and we were due to be going home on that morning but instead we decided to leave late the night before and save ourselves having to get up.

And i think cos now i live in london and stuff and get the tube etc all the time.

plus, its a very well made documentary.

Aztec 02-07-2012 09:26 PM

HELL TO THE YEAH!!!
See, told you tea beats coffee...every time! Coffee is the most repulsive substance known to man :P
Who's with me xD

MunchBox 02-07-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigmike (Post 3281952)
That makes you uber cool!

Indeed it does :]
I'm not feeling too well, damn back pains are the devil!

Ailsa 02-07-2012 09:27 PM

Ohhh, ok, sorry. My bad. I should live in my own country more often...! Wow, squirrelspit (I see you everywhere but I actually don't know your name, sorry!), that was lucky... :/

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHighestDefinition (Post 3281963)
HELL TO THE YEAH!!!
See, told you tea beats coffee...every time! Coffee is the most repulsive substance known to man :P
Who's with me xD

Ah I didn't say that! I love my coffee, I just wanted something different :P
Quote:

Originally Posted by MunchBox (Post 3281964)
Indeed it does :]
I'm not feeling too well, damn back pains are the devil!

Aww soemone need a back rub?

MunchBox 02-07-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squirrelspit (Post 3281960)
i think odd because i had been visiting london and we were due to be going home on that morning but instead we decided to leave late the night before and save ourselves having to get up.

And i think cos now i live in london and stuff and get the tube etc all the time.

plus, its a very well made documentary.

It's understandable to feel odd because of that, hope you're okay and shiz.

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 09:29 PM

Not to worry, you're more likely to be beat to death by the police then you are being blown up in a terrorist attack..

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MunchBox (Post 3281971)
It's understandable to feel odd because of that, hope you're okay and shiz.

This too!

squirrelspit 02-07-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ailsa (Post 3281967)
Ohhh, ok, sorry. My bad. I should live in my own country more often...! Wow, squirrelspit (I see you everywhere but I actually don't know your name, sorry!), that was lucky... :/

My name is charlie. Hi!

and yeah im good. :)

Ailsa 02-07-2012 09:33 PM

Hi Charlie :) Glad you're ok

Aztec 02-07-2012 09:36 PM

The egg in your sig cracks me up (no pun intended).

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 09:36 PM

Don't lie, you meant all the pun! :P

squirrelspit 02-07-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigmike (Post 3281973)
Not to worry, you're more likely to be beat to death by the police then you are being blown up in a terrorist attack..

where did you get that fact from?

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 09:38 PM

I can't actually remember, I read it somewhere haha.

Field Of Paper Flowers 02-07-2012 09:42 PM

Sounds more like an opinion than a fact Mike.

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 09:44 PM

I never said it was a fact D:

But yeah it is just my opinion haha!

Field Of Paper Flowers 02-07-2012 09:45 PM

I thought you said you read it somewhere?

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 09:46 PM

I didn't mean it as a fact, I don't know how true it is.

squirrelspit 02-07-2012 09:49 PM

i cant comment.. ive only ever had dealings with very nice police officers, and have never had dealings with a terrorist.

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 09:50 PM

Anyways, I didn't mean to start a debate!

Just trying to make a half funny comment.

Ailsa 02-07-2012 09:55 PM

Well, apparently you're as likely to die in a plane crash as you are to get hit by a meteorite. That seems odd to me, but google says it's true :P

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 09:57 PM

Hahah if good says it's true it must be :P

Ailsa 02-07-2012 09:57 PM

Google knows all.

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 09:59 PM

Hahah that's very true!

It's amazing how much we need google.

Ailsa 02-07-2012 10:02 PM

Imagine... What the world was like without it :O

Field Of Paper Flowers 02-07-2012 10:03 PM

I imagine back to how it was before the internet. ;)

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 10:05 PM

Life was soo different without the internet, not sure if it was better or worse.

Ailsa 02-07-2012 10:05 PM

Oooooooh... A world without the internet!

I'll be able to tell my children and grandchildren, if I ever have any, I LIVED in that world!!!

FabulousMike 02-07-2012 10:06 PM

Hahaha you'll be able to tell them all the stories!

Field Of Paper Flowers 02-07-2012 10:07 PM

To be honest it was better at times, no dramaz, annoying trolls etc.

But without the internet I doubt we'd be bored or anything. *nods*


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.