RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Name my gecko? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=189973)

makedamnsure 19-06-2012 12:51 PM

Name my gecko?
 
I rather impulsively acquired a crested Gecko yesterday.

Anyway, I love him to bits already, but really stuck for a name!
I think it is a boy!

Any suggestions?


Feel_Good_inc. 19-06-2012 01:42 PM

All I can think of right now is Treecko, after the pokemon.

or Sal, after Salamander.

Asura 19-06-2012 03:28 PM

Whiskers. :P

Sketchy 19-06-2012 03:34 PM

Bert.

Rhuben 19-06-2012 04:14 PM

Kind of looks like a leaf... thus I think it should be named:

Twigbert Leafback

Gone. 19-06-2012 04:15 PM

Dobby.
I am going to stick with this name like glue.

Zurg 20-06-2012 08:17 AM

I think he should be called Ecco The Gecko :)

MandyLiv 20-06-2012 08:20 AM

Treeko after the pokemon x)

pingu 20-06-2012 08:30 AM

george :)
i have a thing for naming things george atm lol
he looks really cute though :) :) :)

Lilo 20-06-2012 04:28 PM

His name should be Bert or Maurice!

Myimmortalgirl 20-06-2012 04:43 PM

Frankie

The War Doctor 20-06-2012 07:01 PM

Morton.

Stellata 20-06-2012 07:02 PM

Giovanni.

Unbreakable. 20-06-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shine. (Post 3266050)
Dobby.
I am going to stick with this name like glue.


Scaredy-cat 20-06-2012 09:39 PM

He looks like a snape to me

Ellyx 20-06-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shine. (Post 3266050)
Dobby.
I am going to stick with this name like glue.


Vanished-point 20-06-2012 09:53 PM

Jub-jub.

(From The Simpsons xD).

Leo Pard 21-06-2012 12:18 AM

Obviously, Evil Pete would be an awesome name so I think that you should call him that. Then name a cake shop after him called Evil Pete's sh*t cakes!
That would be amazing.

Leo Pard 21-06-2012 12:19 AM

Or you could cut all the crap and call him Beatrice.

Alilah 21-06-2012 12:33 AM

Darwin..

talaiporia 21-06-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alilah (Post 3267932)
Darwin..


Rodolphus 21-06-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellata (Post 3267592)
Giovanni.

YES. YES. This.

Giovanni is a wonderful name for a gecko.

Leo Pard 21-06-2012 02:21 AM

Evil Pete is by far the best name.

Just name him that.


(Apologies with the intense Evil Pete trolling, I just want people to remember my dead tarantula forever.)

MintSpaghetti 21-06-2012 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Femme Fatale (Post 3267962)
Evil Pete is by far the best name.

Just name him that.


(Apologies with the intense Evil Pete trolling, I just want people to remember my dead tarantula forever.)

Actually that is great.

But. He looks like a leaf
Name it Flytrap :P

and I'm sure your dead spider will be living in one of your friends nightmares FOREVER so don't worry about it :P

Aztec 21-06-2012 07:28 AM

I'd call him Gex, after the PS1 gecko game I tied to be addicted to
Or Dave. Dave FOREVER!

Actually, just call him Gecko. I think that's a nice word (:

Amalias 21-06-2012 07:56 AM

Echo.

Echo the Gecko.

Cacoethes 21-06-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Femme Fatale (Post 3267962)
Evil Pete is by far the best name.

Just name him that.


(Apologies with the intense Evil Pete trolling, I just want people to remember my dead tarantula forever.)

i really doubt anyone is going to forget 'Evil Pete' anytime soon....

Leo Pard 21-06-2012 11:28 AM

I will make sure that people name everything Evil Pete in homage though, despite the fact that he was evil.

When I rule the world it will be a criminal offence not to call your first born Evil Pete. There will be dire consequences.

Amaranth 21-06-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

george :)

I was thinking George too!! Could just be because he looks like a guy from work with the same name though :-p

But I also agree that Jub-Jub's pretty cool! :-)

The War Doctor 21-06-2012 04:56 PM

Conor!

MunchBox 21-06-2012 05:05 PM

^Pfft.

How about Vladimir? and you get to say it in a Russian accent.

FabulousMike 21-06-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MunchBox (Post 3268481)

How about Vladimir? and you get to say it in a Russian accent.

I think this one!

Or Mike, i've always liked Mike :P

makedamnsure 21-06-2012 05:23 PM

Thanks guys.

I've completely ignored all of your suggestions :P Though I'm very grateful for them! His new name is Smeagol :)

Though Evil Pete would have been my second choice ;) RIP Evil Pete the spider

Unbreakable. 21-06-2012 05:31 PM

Smeagol is a great choice!

Gone. 21-06-2012 05:42 PM

Smeagol is awesome - and you can say it in a LOTR-esque accent.
It is also fun to spell.

I imagine that Jenna will not be thrilled that his name is not George and Flem with the Evil Pete trolling :P...

The War Doctor 22-06-2012 03:20 AM

Conor would have been a better choice. Conor is always the best choice.

Unbreakable. 22-06-2012 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exploding Rickshaws (Post 3269283)
Conor would have been a better choice. Conor is always the best choice.


Having a little NPD flare there, aren't we?

The War Doctor 22-06-2012 03:27 AM

Me? Never. And even if I am having an NPD flare, just because I'm a narcissist doesn't mean I'm not amazing.

Unbreakable. 22-06-2012 03:34 AM

Well, I definitely think you're pretty amazing. :)

EmilyTHEgreat 22-06-2012 04:08 AM

Sherman!

Leo Pard 23-06-2012 01:42 AM

Smeagol is awesome. RIP Evil Pete indeed, and Rosie, she was my nice tarantula.

makedamnsure 24-06-2012 02:23 PM

Was Rosie a chilli rose by any chance :)

Leo Pard 24-06-2012 04:38 PM

She was a Grammostola Cala but yes.
Evil Pete was a Grammostola Spatulata which is why he was evil.

PolkaDot. 28-06-2012 08:19 PM

Fluffy?

Pi.R^2 29-06-2012 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shine. (Post 3266050)
Dobby.
I am going to stick with this name like glue.

All pets should have Harry Potter names!

Quote:

Originally Posted by pingu (Post 3267018)
george :)
i have a thing for naming things george atm lol
he looks really cute though :) :) :)

THIS. I also call everything George. We should be friends.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Freud (Post 3268141)
i really doubt anyone is going to forget 'Evil Pete' anytime soon....

trololololol!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shine. (Post 3268522)
I imagine that Jenna will not be thrilled that his name is not George and Flem with the Evil Pete trolling :P...

:'(

MintSpaghetti 29-06-2012 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloomy (Post 3276896)
Fluffy?

That'd be a brilliant name for a hedgehog :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.