RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   SANDWICHES. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=181641)

argumentative 25-01-2012 10:19 PM

SANDWICHES.
 
Please, dear RYL-ers, help us settle a concept on which my housemate and I do not see eye-to-eye.*


*p.s. Excess poll-ism is contagious, apparently.

Pi.R^2 25-01-2012 10:22 PM

ahahaha, you caught the poll addiction. Also, you are strange. Who would put fish fingers in a sandwich?

Unbreakable. 25-01-2012 10:23 PM

I would.

argumentative 25-01-2012 10:24 PM

REALLY? IS THAT HOW YOU VOTED, HMMM?
Et tu, Lana? :P

chinahorse 25-01-2012 10:24 PM

Fish is nasty, and why anyone would see fit to put anything encased in breadcrumbs in a sandwhich is beyond me.

Also I am sorry to hear and see of your poll addiction.

Pi.R^2 25-01-2012 10:25 PM

I'm winning.

argumentative 25-01-2012 10:25 PM

No you're not!

Pi.R^2 25-01-2012 10:26 PM

Oh no, scratch that, I'm losing :'(

Rubik'sCube 25-01-2012 10:26 PM

Tasty noms! gets my vote

Throw ketchup into the mix, even better!

Amaranth 25-01-2012 10:27 PM

LOVE fishfinger sandwiches - with cheese on top of the fishfingers (melted!) and tomato sauce - num num nom :-)

Unbreakable. 25-01-2012 10:27 PM

Lillie, because it is awesome!

Pi.R^2 25-01-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by argumentative (Post 3116790)
REALLY? IS THAT HOW YOU VOTED, HMMM?
Et tu, Lana? :P

HOW DID YOU LEARN TO DO SCRATCHED OUT WRITING ALREADY??? That took me ages to learn :'(

Unbreakable. 25-01-2012 10:27 PM

I usually have it with mustard and cheese :)

Pi.R^2 25-01-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubik'sCube (Post 3116801)
Tasty noms gets my vote

Throw ketchup into the mix, even better!

well you don't eat cheese, so I have little faith in your food preferences!

random.swirls 25-01-2012 10:28 PM

I was thinking of having that for supper hum

chinahorse 25-01-2012 10:30 PM

I'm curious, do you have the fingers in the sandwhich when they are warm? Don't they then make the bread warm and soggy?

Rubik'sCube 25-01-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeaCulpa (Post 3116806)
well you don't eat cheese, so I have little faith in your food preferences!

Mexicana cheese is the one exception!

And Lillie, I don't wait around long enough to let the bread go soggy! :p

Ninja Orange 25-01-2012 10:35 PM

More lesbians. Always.

Also, I've never tried it, but it sounds pretty disgusting.

ChocolateMarvel 25-01-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinahorse (Post 3116791)
Fish is nasty, and why anyone would see fit to put anything encased in breadcrumbs in a sandwhich is beyond me.

Exactly this! FISH IS MINGING! Except tuna out of a tin. (I am not weird at all!)

Leo Pard 25-01-2012 10:44 PM

QU1CK, L3ZBAN1M5555!!!!!

random.swirls 25-01-2012 11:08 PM

Its tasty and quick and so I am going to have it for supper!

It tastes a bit like a fishburger

argumentative 25-01-2012 11:19 PM

Most excellent dinner choice! My fish fingers are in the oven as I type. :)

Asura 25-01-2012 11:22 PM

Ewwww

[Purple_Rain] 25-01-2012 11:28 PM

I voted more lesbians.

Because more lesbians is win.

And also, I would have vegiterian fish fingers in a sandwidge. but tha doesnt quite count, so.

[Purple_Rain] 25-01-2012 11:29 PM

...you've made me crave a veggie fish finger sandwidge now :|

Ampelmann 25-01-2012 11:33 PM

We always have fishfingers in the freezer to feed in a sandwich to hungover people who slept on the sofa :) Comfort food!

Koriandr 25-01-2012 11:34 PM

Sounds like it'd be very yummy with pickles. ;u;
But maybe I'm just really weird?

random.swirls 25-01-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by argumentative (Post 3116887)
Most excellent dinner choice! My fish fingers are in the oven as I type. :)

Haha!

Mine were to!!

Mine is now in my tummy!

Batmansx_xTeddy 26-01-2012 12:14 AM

well fish finger sandwiches are pretty good while you are eating them but afterward I always feel sick yet I still ate them hmm strangeness.

argumentative 26-01-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by random.swirls (Post 3116940)
Haha!

Mine were to!!

Mine is now in my tummy!

I used the George Foreman Lean Meal Grilling Machine (haha, just love it) to turn it into a fish finger panini-type creation. Didn't factor in that mayo is disgusting when hot, so I kinda sabotaged the wonderousness that would've been my sandwich. :(

Hope yours was better!!

Unbreakable. 26-01-2012 12:56 AM

I'm definitely going to buy fishfingers next time I'll buy food! And mustard! And whatever else I can think of to put on a fishfinger sandwich!

Thanks for the inspirational thread <3

All I know is falling. 26-01-2012 01:10 AM

I voted "ew, gross"

But. I'd like to say MORE LESBIANS.
Always.

Tig 26-01-2012 01:31 AM

Absolutely love fish finger sandwiches.

Freedom Fighter 26-01-2012 05:29 AM

they are good

crazykat 26-01-2012 05:31 AM

They are nom :)

akita 26-01-2012 06:20 AM

Fish finger sammiches are great.

ASkatersDream... 26-01-2012 09:26 AM

Yummy!!! Soon as i saw fish fingers in freezer I made one.

Tesco used to do a cold fish finger sandwich but i thought that would taste a bit skanky

akita 26-01-2012 10:56 AM

Fish finger, cheese and mayo sammich omnomnomnom.

crazykat 26-01-2012 12:35 PM

^Yummy

one_step_closer 26-01-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubik'sCube (Post 3116801)
Tasty noms! gets my vote

Throw ketchup into the mix, even better!


[Purple_Rain] 26-01-2012 01:16 PM

white or brown bread though guys?

akita 26-01-2012 03:32 PM

Either/or.

ASkatersDream... 26-01-2012 06:10 PM

I'm having one now yummy!

MissAnonymous 26-01-2012 06:34 PM

Anything other than ham or cheese has to be in white bread for me [I don't do tuna]

Fish finger sandwiches, though I have never had one, sound really nice.. I was umming about having one tonight but I don't have bread in the house and I only have frozen fish fillets :( No breadcrummy goodness, wouldn't be the same!

Shopping list; white bread, fish fingers.

So, is this with or without ketchup?

Elmer 26-01-2012 06:45 PM

Veggie finger sandwich with mayo =)

LemonTangWang 26-01-2012 10:22 PM

Oh nom to the mass, fish cake sammiches are awesome too, with brown sauce :D

Rubik'sCube 26-01-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Purple_Rain] (Post 3117675)
white or brown bread though guys?

I am that indecisive I'd probably go for one slice of white, one brown & make a 'magic sandwich' :p (Anyone else have these or is it just me?!) Or whatever's bread's in the freezer really!

Unbreakable. 26-01-2012 11:32 PM

I bought fiish fingers today :3

Unbreakable. 27-01-2012 01:19 AM

D= ...

LemonTangWang 27-01-2012 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yourockmysocks (Post 3118376)
This is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard.

That's sad, I'm sad now.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.