RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Wispa! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17174)

craving tears 12-09-2007 10:13 PM

Wispa!
 
Wispa.. wispa.. WISPA!

Cadbury's are bringing back the WISPA BAR!

wooooooo even though i was born in 1995, i have tasted one, i made my own mwahahaha!

*this made dom go ecstatic so he phoned his wife*

Tig 13-09-2007 06:02 PM

What were the Whisper bars? I may have tried one, I'm not sure! x

Stellata 13-09-2007 07:05 PM

'tis spelt Wispa!

They're kind of like subtle Aeros, but chunkier and more milk chocolate-ey. :)

ickle-duckling 13-09-2007 07:13 PM

... don't confuse them with Whispers, which are South African Cadburys chocolate, like Maltesers but with thicker chocolate coats!

limey. 13-09-2007 07:19 PM

So when was it they had those caramel wispa ones? I swear i had one not too long ago.

ghosts in the machine 13-09-2007 09:51 PM

Ohh, I remember them!... That was ages ago though, at least 5 years ago

Anthonio 14-09-2007 02:02 PM

I had to phone my mate's wife the second I read this - she's been complaining for ages about them dropping it in the first place as it's not only her favourite choccie bar but her #1 pregnancy craving (and she's pregnant atm).
They'd better bring them back soon or we'll never hear the end of it from her! lol

Old Greg 14-09-2007 02:28 PM

Caramel Wispa was the bomb.

Pucianno Lavarotti 14-09-2007 03:37 PM

Wispa never went away, they just renamed it Dairy Milk Bubbly.

atropine 14-09-2007 08:11 PM

^ NO! bubbly was not a wispa - it wanted to be but just didnt taste like a proper wispa... tut tut, bubbly was a bitter disappointment!

Wee B 14-09-2007 09:23 PM

Didn't they bring out a Mint one ? quite disgusting

Manwathiel 14-09-2007 10:49 PM

Sounds yummy.

Pucianno Lavarotti 15-09-2007 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atropine (Post 272599)
^ NO! bubbly was not a wispa - it wanted to be but just didnt taste like a proper wispa... tut tut, bubbly was a bitter disappointment!

It is exactly the same product under a different brand name. The only difference is that Bubbly is in chunks rather than a full bar like Wispa.

Beautifully Broken 15-09-2007 01:30 PM

I think Wispa and see Twirls for some reason...

God knows why...

Nat 15-09-2007 04:17 PM

the mint one rocked

x-dying-inside-x 15-09-2007 07:16 PM

i remember them.

Old Greg 15-09-2007 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautifully Broken (Post 273651)
I think Wispa and see Twirls for some reason...

God knows why...

Twirls used to be my fav ever.

craving tears 23-09-2007 08:35 PM

Hehe.. everyone has just gone ECSTATIC.

toothpaste 23-09-2007 09:51 PM

..dude.. i miss them...

sparkle. 23-09-2007 09:56 PM

LOL we had a massive discussion about this in Psychology the other day, everyone was going mad saying how much they miss them!
I always remember Wispa bars being in selection boxes at Christmas, anyone?

xx

sherlock holmes 24-09-2007 05:11 PM

dairy milk bubbly and wispa are NOT the same thing!

I just saw this- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...ds/3008325.stm
and I still say that dairy milk bubbly and wispa are different. wispa is so much more velvety.

lungs locked lips locked 25-09-2007 08:39 PM

I cannot ****ing wait. *big grin*
Wispa's were my favourite when I was little!!!Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

:D

BatRachy 26-09-2007 11:07 AM

Oh yes - they were the best part of selection boxes at christmas! Awww I miss them :( Nothing beats a Wispa

sazybel 26-09-2007 10:12 PM

yay they're back soon i can't wait

over and out 01-10-2007 05:54 PM

Yay Had I Wispa Today There So So Nice Not Seen Or Had One In Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Behind the Smile 01-10-2007 06:41 PM

I HAD ONE TODAY.
they're well nice (:

claireyfairy 01-10-2007 06:47 PM

ohh now i want one =/

riot_tamer 24-10-2007 02:04 PM

I <3 these!
Actually did a woo dance when i saw them lol

Accidentally Abstract 24-10-2007 02:26 PM

Yum, Wispas =]

I heard they were coming back out & was excited, so my dad bought me one =D

But.. YAY! For Wispas.. They're like, the chocolate of our childhood, which got taken away =[

Silver Phoenix 24-10-2007 02:32 PM

I have a Wispa sat on my desk in front of me. Want to eat it but want to save it as well. What to do!! Think it might get eaten :)

Misunderstood. 24-10-2007 04:25 PM

oh how nostalgically cool!

Chrissyann 24-10-2007 06:20 PM

Wispa Gold's.... yum yum. I'm glad they bought the original wispa's back, but where the hell is the Wispa Gold? *is getting impatient*

Health hazard 24-10-2007 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dookie (Post 337924)
I have a Wispa sat on my desk in front of me. Want to eat it but want to save it as well. What to do!! Think it might get eaten :)

Just eat it you silly bean...then buy a new one to look at!

Wispa's are cool, but I don't see why there is a whole hype about them. I think I would prefer a toffee crisp to be honest.
x

charcoal feathers 24-10-2007 07:33 PM

I had one yesterday, it was alright. I dunno, i preferred the wispa golds and plus malteasers beat them all anyways.

Narcissism 25-10-2007 01:45 AM

Cat (lungs_locked_lips_locked) Told me in college.
I think i just sat there and squealed.

*squeals* I love them.

Cathy 25-10-2007 10:27 AM

I bought one the other day.. it was GORGEOUS.

:D

Silver Phoenix 25-10-2007 11:14 AM

I still haven't eaten mine!!! Just don't really feel like it!

OutOfTheWoods11 25-10-2007 12:19 PM

I cant remember the last time I had one :)

But I swear i've seen the in the shops for years still?

riot_tamer 25-10-2007 12:24 PM

I had one yesterday, oh yes<3
They should bring them back for good and get rid of twixes XD

princesskaytie-leigh 25-10-2007 12:27 PM

There have already been about 5 other threads about this.

They've been out for weeeeeks

x-dying-inside-x 25-10-2007 12:29 PM

omg where did you buy them, ive bee tying t get one and i cant :'(

princesskaytie-leigh 25-10-2007 12:46 PM

The newsagents on the corner has about a million boxes of them.

biffytheclyro 25-10-2007 09:27 PM

SOOOO nice (:
Me and my boyfriend have been keeping the shop next to school in business with buying tons of them for ourselves and anyone we know.. NO-ONE MUST MISS OUT!
AGGHH.. i want one now! (:

MrsNutkin 25-10-2007 09:47 PM

I bought one today and one for my boyfriend... It was heaven


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.