RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What is th current state of your room? :) (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165439)

Cari 24-05-2011 03:53 PM

What is th current state of your room? :)
 
Mine - I have OCD so it's spotless xD I mean, not a crumb out of place, or dust anywhere lol

Tig 24-05-2011 03:58 PM

Mine is tidy but not perfect.

All I know is falling. 24-05-2011 04:01 PM

Mine is pretty much always clean, I'm obsessive. Right now, all I have to do is make my bed and clean my rabbit's cage. Which are only not done because I just woke up.

~KemicalRain~ 24-05-2011 04:06 PM

mine is a frigging tip but its just how i like it..... i am so disorganised that i am organised :P

griddlebone 24-05-2011 04:10 PM

Mines pretty tidy,but not tidy enough for me. Just been too busy to tidy it this week.x

Kiss Me Furfrog 24-05-2011 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cari (Post 2823468)
Mine - I have OCD so it's spotless xD I mean, not a crumb out of place, or dust anywhere lol

This.
But I don't have OCD.
At least I don't think I do, anyway.

Jefferson.Meriwether 24-05-2011 04:46 PM

My room is an exceedingly disgusting mess; it's in a desperate need of a flipping good clean up.

IceBreak 24-05-2011 05:16 PM

Ummm mine is a tip.... sooo untidy its actually starting to bug me so I will be gutting it pretty soon :-)

Pops. 24-05-2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jefferson.Meriwether (Post 2823508)
My room is an exceedingly disgusting mess; it's in a desperate need of a flipping good clean up.

This.

MayhemBee 24-05-2011 05:52 PM

Mine is organised mess. :) Apart from my brothers bit (For gods sake i still have to share a bedroom with him! XD)

Kiss Me Furfrog 24-05-2011 05:56 PM

I honestly don't know how anyone could live in a messy room!

ASkatersDream... 24-05-2011 06:23 PM

mine is currently tidy part from the shelves...

oh and part from theres a sodding tv smack bang in middle of the room which I cant lift... so its staying put

Stellata 24-05-2011 06:29 PM

Tidy, organised and all. But needs a VERY good hoover. I'm so bad about hoovering. Our Dyson thing weighs a tonne!

whirlpools 24-05-2011 06:44 PM

Messy and chaotic.
Just like me!

MissAnonymous 24-05-2011 06:46 PM

Tidy and clean. Apart from my bedside table.

Sefka 24-05-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jefferson.Meriwether (Post 2823508)
My room is an exceedingly disgusting mess; it's in a desperate need of a flipping good clean up.

Also this. But only around the edges. It's quite a big room so the middle bit stays clear. The t-rolls keep their corner clean though.

Shadowsaurus 24-05-2011 07:26 PM

So mine was tidy, then I got ready this morning. Now I think I should probbbaaabbly tidy again. Talk about bomb site!

Leo Pard 24-05-2011 07:34 PM

Mine is a cess pit. Not literally. It needs a clean but I know where everything is so I refuse to clean it right now. I'm getting a new bed next week so it will have to wait until then. Clothes are meant to live on the floor!

[Luna] 24-05-2011 07:46 PM

A mess - in short lol

Fred! 24-05-2011 08:48 PM

my room is a complete and utter tip, and no matter how often I tidy it, it still gets messy :(

sweepingly 24-05-2011 09:41 PM

I literally cannot see my floor.

xxLoveKaila 24-05-2011 09:46 PM

same... very messy...

marc_darkness 24-05-2011 10:15 PM

Surprisingly tidy...gotta say it doesnt feel right.
I miss the clutter ):

Laura2.0 24-05-2011 10:23 PM

reasonably tidy... there are some clothes on the floor and my desk isn't too organized either. But I remember times when my mom refused to enter because apparently she was unable to walk. lol

Jefferson.Meriwether 24-05-2011 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sefka (Post 2823608)
It's quite a big room so the middle bit stays clear. The t-rolls keep their corner clean though.


Sneaks into Sefkas room and makes a complete mess of the middle :whistling: Wish my t-rolls kept their corner clean; they're right mucky pups :-)

I might get round to tidying my room up Friday afternoon.

Cazki 24-05-2011 10:47 PM

My room is very tidy

ASkatersDream... 24-05-2011 11:15 PM

Dave before and after pics please :P

Killer Queen 25-05-2011 12:05 AM

Tragic. I'm sure there's something mouldy somehwere. Laundry on the floor, clothes heap at the end of my bed and a huge recycling heap. MAN this needs sorted soon lol.

CrashingSilent 25-05-2011 12:08 AM

Very Tidy

shadow-light 25-05-2011 12:15 AM

awful...


in my defence though my partner and I do live in a single room so ALL our stuff is in here - including food, cutlery, clothing, laundry, toiletries, etc.

<(O_O<) (>O_O)> 25-05-2011 12:28 AM

mine is a total dump.

StareUpAtTheSky 25-05-2011 12:29 AM

haha you can see spots of my floors in some places and you can almost open the door completly! haha I should probably work on being able to open the door atleast....Honestly though I've had friends say how messy they are and their parents agree and then they see mine and they're like wow...

Sefka 25-05-2011 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jefferson.Meriwether (Post 2824020)
Sneaks into Sefkas room and makes a complete mess of the middle :whistling: Wish my t-rolls kept their corner clean; they're right mucky pups :-)

I might get round to tidying my room up Friday afternoon.


Aaah! Prepare to have horrible and smelly things done to your bedroom!

<releases over-fed bearded dragon into Jefferson's room>

Grrr.... 25-05-2011 12:41 AM

Ha! Mine is actually organized! Except for my closet... thats not really organized. lol.

asheee 25-05-2011 12:47 AM

Some clothes on the bed, 3 cats (lol). My bed is actually tidy for once. My floor on the other hand... 3 bags of rubbish, a box, another box with rubbish in it and a thing that bath stuff came in all need to be thrown out! Need to tidy my table as well, it has a mug and a glass on it that need washed. And various other things that don't belong in my room!

Strange thing is, I'd love to be organised. I'd love to have one of those desk organiser things and the plastic drawers with stationary in it! Weird :D

MunchBox 25-05-2011 08:21 AM

Mine is not too bad, It's been worse.

monket 25-05-2011 09:57 AM

Crowded and chaotic, but not necessarily messy :D

Too Shy 25-05-2011 10:14 AM

Mine is usually really tidy, but at the moment there are piles of books and photo frames on the floor and a giant cshion and some Easter eggs. I've just moved back home from uni for good so I've got all my stuff from my flat in my bedroom and I've basically just run out of storage space! I'm tidying it more later though, I don't like it like this!

Gone. 25-05-2011 10:18 AM

Mine was tidy until I went out last night...

PrincessVegeta_x 25-05-2011 11:53 PM

To the eye, my room LOOKS tidy. It's not, really. I just stuffed everything into my wardrobe :P

Amaranth 26-05-2011 11:02 AM

stuff EVERYWHERE! Have been putting off tidying it for the last 3 months or so. One of the bookcases and the wardrobe is quite tidy, the rest of it really not. Maybe will clean it today, it's really been getting to me!

crazykat 26-05-2011 01:05 PM

My room is a mess at the moment, half cleaned it today though :)

MaybeNotForever 26-05-2011 06:39 PM

Mine's a real mess. Well, earlier I put the clothes that were on the floor in the wash, so it's a little better.
You can even see some of the floor now!
:D
But, overall... It's a mess.
(Except my CDs, which are organised alphabetically and kept nice and tidy. :P)

Waylander 27-05-2011 01:56 PM

mine looks like a second hand shop, things everywhere.

akita 27-05-2011 02:06 PM

Mine is getting there to be clean but it's has folded clothes sitting in a basket for the last 7 weeks and stuff that needs putting back in it's right place after it was painted in January.

Starless 27-05-2011 06:57 PM

The only thing dirty in my room is the inside of my dog's kennel. Yuck.
The rest is tidy.
Oh, except my clothes. I never bother to put them in my dresser, they now officially live in a laundry basket :)

10001110 28-05-2011 05:51 PM

My room is a fire hazard

Pictsie 28-05-2011 06:15 PM

Confused that's the only way to describe my room
The computer needs dusting but the desk its on is clean,
the shelves are all clean but the window sill and window need cleaning (still a dead wasp at the bottom of the window from when it got warm and a spray mark on the glass where the Raid hit - with wasp shaped gap in the middle)
the floor (what little there is) is clean too and everything's pretty much tidy, just clothes are hidden in the bottom of my wardrobe rather then hung up

lost in dreams 29-05-2011 11:22 AM

My whole flat is a tip to be honest. Just not well enough to tidy it right now.

varul 30-05-2011 10:27 PM

Somewhere between 'organized mess' and 'oh my god it's alive!'


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.