![]() |
Hug the Member Above
So this is really simple. Just hug the member that has posted before you.
*hugs no one* ;-) |
aww- you're needing hugs!
*many huggles* |
thanks :)
*hugs lonely hope* |
*hugs back*
are you doing alright? |
yep :) im doing okay
*hugs more* you? |
Aww hugs!
*hugs lonely hope* I don't think with have talked much before i'm vikki by the way. |
*huggsssss* nice to meet you! :)
|
*hugs Bria* :)
|
*hugs Broken Feather* Hey i've been seeing a lot of you here ;)
*hugs everyone above* 'cause i'm feeling the love |
haha ;) *hugs Zanniie*
|
*hugs you again* because yes I am lurking :D
|
hahah *hugtackles you* XD
Im a creeper :P i put you on my buddy list haha buuuuuuuuuuuuuuddy XD |
*hugsquishes* you mwahahahaha ;)
*skips off to buddy list* Do not be afraid I shall return to my lurky post! |
hahahaha!! *hugssquishes*
|
Oh yes *hugssquishes* they shall take over the world! :P
*glomps* Goooooood night! *waves* :) x |
*glomps* night night :P
|
*hugs*
If we're all hugging, we're gonna be like a giant conga soon (: |
haha yes we will :P
*hugs posh little rich girl* |
*Invades and hugs Broken Feather!* Yay :D
I'm Melissa... :] |
*hugssquishes Melissa*
I'm Zan :D |
haha *sneeak up and hugs Melissa and Zan* :D
|
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHH ;)
*hugssquishes you* muwahahahahaha *runs away* |
*chases and hugtackles you* mwahahaha
|
o: *hits with fluffy pillow* Teehee *glomps you*
Oh yesh XD |
o: *hit you back with a fish* :-D *glomps you* :P
|
o: ewwww now I smell *gets smelly wet dog to nom on your face* Mwahaha.
*squeeshes you* |
o: eww lol *just hugs you because imm running low on awesome come backs* :P
|
Aha *Hugs you because you admitted I'm awesome* ;) *hugssquishes you* Because you are also awesome *nods* ^_^
|
^.^ *glomps because you is awesome ANDDD because you know how awesome i am* ;)
|
*cuddles you because I haven't used that one and also we are both awesome* ;)
|
haha *cuddles back*
|
*Cuggles* Oh yes I went there and put those two words together ;)
|
*superrrrr huggssssssssss* :)
what is glomping? XD |
You know what I don't even know, it's kinda a jump-hug you kinda fall onto the person in a lovely way and engulf them in a glomp? <-- *Glomping* ;) Plus it's an awesome word :D
*hugs back* :) |
ok!
*GLOMPS!* XD |
*glomps Bria* :D
|
*glomp Fest On All Of You!*
|
heheheeeeeeeee! XD
*glompy glompy glompy!* (i like that word ;) ) |
It is an amazing word *nods*
*Glog* HAhahahaha glump and hug together makes glog :) *hugs* |
gloggggggggg XD
*huggles and snuggles!* |
+*cuddles* ;)
|
Massive super-duperly amazing and incredibly cuddly hug for Zanniie! *HUGGG* :)
- Karis x |
*gentle hugs*
|
^^ *hugs*
|
*hugss youu back*
|
^^ *huggg*
|
*mahussive glompular snuggle-hug for misconception* :)
|
*Her-uge, spectacular, squishy-squish for Zanniie*
|
AWESOMENESS HUGS!!!!! :)
|
hugss ^
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:35 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.