RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The X Factor (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114673)

sherlock holmes 04-10-2009 09:29 PM

The X Factor
 
How could Louis put john and edward through??!!

I really like Stacy Solomon.

l'il esky 04-10-2009 09:41 PM

OMG i know!!! even ronan was advising him not to put them through but he did! this is when louis is at his most annoying, he is blind sighted by anyway who is Irish!
at least they might go pretty early cos i doubt any of the judges would save them over the other people....hopefully!!

yeh my fave is lucie and stacey-altho stacey has a much better personality, she is so sweet.
think the weakest category is the groups but i do like the ones who were soloists and they jointed them together!

looking forward to the live shows next wk :) x

ModestMolly 04-10-2009 09:54 PM

because he's a crazy old irishman. they'll prob be going the first week anyway.

i love stacy! she's so cute & hysterical at the same time.

i also like the chap with the afro.

why didn't they put the hot american guy through! sad day..

random.swirls 04-10-2009 11:00 PM

Urgh at the twins

Hopefully they will be gone this time next week though

Gone. 04-10-2009 11:04 PM

The twins... I hope they get voted off soon. They are just too irritating!

Haha, Stacey Solomon is sweet.

I wanted that Treyc to go through though...
Haha... Jamie, with the afro. He's amazing! :)

Bleeding Angel 04-10-2009 11:04 PM

i actully got angry when he put the twins through, the were utter rubbish, there were so many better people than them, and plus they seem like utter wankers.

gypsyroselee 05-10-2009 01:11 AM

but louis is gay.and the twins are...well, teenage male twins. obviously he put them through. (though this may be just a theory me and my housemates have - every judge that says they like someone results in a round of "he's blatantly ****ing her" :P)

i like cheryl cole. a lot.

fakesmiler 05-10-2009 03:51 AM

totally agreeded on the anoying twins!! they can barely sing, if they can make it then my vocal talents are better than i though haha! i love cheryl to, but i also kinda like danii alot more after tonights episode! xx

linder surprise 05-10-2009 11:58 AM

i don't care about the twins, i think it's funny.
BUT HOW COULD THE OPERA GUY NOT GET THROUGH. genuinely upset about that.

Yan-yan 05-10-2009 12:49 PM

Twins annoy me loads!! He ruined someone else's chance and put them through they are so annoying.
The opera guy wasn't very good but he did really want it.

I like those three girls loui put through I think there call Mizz Frank or summet. I like Dani's group too.

PrincessVegeta_x 05-10-2009 04:31 PM

I hope John and Edward are in the bottom two and that Simon, Danni and Cheryl vote them off on the first live show.

I came... THIS CLOSE... to throwing my TV out of the window when John and Edward got through.

Breifly_Tragic </3 05-10-2009 05:13 PM

I reckon the over 25's are acctually the strongest group this year.

I'm gutted Ethan didn't get through...because he was my someone pretty to swoon over every week.

As for THOSE little Irish....I can't finish that sentance because its really not a nice word haha. Whats annoying is...they'll stay in longer then people think. Because people will vote for them...to annoy Simon. Remember the Mcdonald brothers? Or that brother and sister group that constantly smiled? TBH I might just assassinate them now and be done with it.

linder surprise 05-10-2009 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shanny! (Post 1910606)
The opera guy wasn't very good but he did really want it.

no way i thought he was much better than that blonde boy.
at least he's interesting too. i don't want to hear another blonde boy in a checkered shirt and wooly hat sing jason mraz or james morrison.

l'il esky 05-10-2009 05:54 PM

i agree with cheryl i didnt really get the opera guy, i did like the fit american-we need eye candy! i think the over 25s are def the strongest 2 but a few good 'en's in each

GlitterTrashDoll 06-10-2009 12:08 AM

The twins just got through because they are Irish and sing boyband songs. (: Should be HILARIOUS when Simon judges them though next week!

Cathy 06-10-2009 10:01 PM

the american guy pissed me off.
cheryl cole is so ****ing fit.

GlitterTrashDoll 06-10-2009 11:54 PM

Am i the only one who doesnt like Stacey Solomon?
Shes... Idk, too goofy? and just annoying in how she speaks.

linder surprise 07-10-2009 12:01 AM

i don't not like her but she seems dumb as **** and at first it was kindof cute. and sometimes it's funny. but if i close my eyes while she's talking i can literally picture a 7 year old talking.

gypsyroselee 07-10-2009 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathy (Post 1913439)
the american guy pissed me off.
cheryl cole is so ****ing fit.

qft

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlitterTrashDoll (Post 1913696)
Am i the only one who doesnt like Stacey Solomon?
Shes... Idk, too goofy? and just annoying in how she speaks.

awh, she's well cute. i like her.

Cathy 07-10-2009 06:40 PM

actually, fit doesn't cover it. she's too good for fit. she's like, gorgeous or something. umm. beautiful? i dunno.
i think i'm in love. :(

l'il esky 07-10-2009 08:59 PM

agree's...def have girly crush on cheryl, or would settle for just lookin like her! if you see her syblings tho, you kinda wonder where she gets her gorgousness from, she must have stolen all the good looks and there was nothin left for the rest of them!

Cathy 07-10-2009 11:06 PM

its because she has copious amounts of money to spend on stylists etc. she used to look ****. :P

gypsyroselee 07-10-2009 11:14 PM

lets not dwell on the past, she's ****ing amazing now!

Cathy 07-10-2009 11:25 PM

amen, lucy, AMEN.

lolly_x 08-10-2009 02:21 PM

Am I the only one who was fumming with cheyl over the treatment of that opera guy. I can't believe she left the room and left tha opera guy to it... I'm not a fan of her at all.

Grunge Rock Princess 08-10-2009 04:15 PM

NO Lolly I totally agree. Its the way she walked and just left him and made out it was hard for her. He was good, and to say he couldnt get through cos he was in such a specialist are...what about Rhydian?

But yeh Louis is an absolute idiot. I cant stand him anyway, especially after the comments he was making about the autistic guy- and then to put them through? seriously? the guys an idiot.

I really like Olly I hope he does well.

Absi 08-10-2009 09:41 PM

I really like Miss Frank, or whatever they are called. And I like Olly too.

Cathy 08-10-2009 09:54 PM

i have a confession.

i like dannii minogue this year.

linder surprise 08-10-2009 11:24 PM

no shame in that.

Cathy 09-10-2009 12:33 AM

thanks linda :)

PrincessVegeta_x 10-10-2009 01:14 AM

What's the big deal with Cheryl Cole? Don't think she can sing, doesn't really have much experience as a judge... and she isn't that pretty either. That's just my opinion though. Dannii isn't up to much. Simon and Louis make the show worth watching!

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Rodolphus 10-10-2009 01:16 AM

(In my opinion) Cheryl Cole's seriously fit. And I think she's quite funny with the way she phrases things, and she's a geordie.
Okay, so I like her for superficial reasons :P

Can't wait for tomorrow =]

sherlock holmes 10-10-2009 05:58 PM

Phwoar at Cheryl Cole.

oliness 10-10-2009 06:01 PM

LOVE Cheryl. Wish I could talk like her as well.

l'il esky 10-10-2009 07:56 PM

oooh 5 mins to go!!!! looking forward to seeing all their makeovers :)

really hope the twins are awful to help their chances of going-they need to go!!!

exciting nite...this and casualty :D

l'il esky 10-10-2009 08:09 PM

hmmmm i dont like Rachels song :s think she is an amazing singer but it dont sound great on this song....maybe just my opinion cos i dont really like the song......

Cryptic. 10-10-2009 08:29 PM

I love Cheryl. =)
I like Dan a bit this year too.
Simon is funny as always.
Lou... WTF?!
Come on, THOSE TWINS?!
Omfg.
Okay... Smack his brains back in his head!!!

Anyway.

Siouxsie 10-10-2009 08:35 PM

I love Cheryl and Dannii (but mostly Cheryl) <3 phwoar.
I don't like Olly, or the twins.
Stacey Solomon is cute.

rawr. 10-10-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathy (Post 1916882)
i have a confession.

i like dannii minogue this year.

...not any more.

Palladion 10-10-2009 10:26 PM

I thought Dannii was really good this year, until tonight. I don't understand why she needed to bring it up, I mean it didn't affect his singing, she angered me I thought Danyl did amazingly well tonight and I really hope people aren't put off by Dannii's stupid comments.

Stacy was really good as well and Jamie, Lucie needs to sing a faster song, I think she's proven now that she can sing ballads, and i'm getting a bit bored of her to be honest.

And OMG what the hell are those twins doing here!!!! I really really hope they leave tomorrow.

oliness 10-10-2009 10:38 PM

I agree that Dannii was completely out of order and should apologise. I liked all the three girls, and Jamie from the boys.

Tig 10-10-2009 10:53 PM

I didn't see the end of the show but the people I saw were good. I adore Stacey!

Gone. 10-10-2009 10:53 PM

I usually really like Dannii but I don't think she should have said what she did to Danyl... he looked so upset. The media are horrible to all the acts. But Danyl should have looked more happy with his song! He sang really well.

Loved Jamie tonight, he was amazing!
Lucie looked like she was fighting with the wind machine... hahaha, I think randomly, but she was good tooooo.
Those twins irritate the hell out of me but I did feel a bit sorry for them tonight! I don't understand it. But no, they can't sing.
And Stacey :) She makes me laugh how she doesn't ever stop talking.

linder surprise 10-10-2009 11:06 PM

haha lucie was fighting with the wind machine. it was blowing her hair into her mouth. she is good though, i like her but i'd like to see her sing an uptempo song too.
dannii was stupid, yeah.

and you know, i was watching john & edward and i kindof enjoyed it. it was kindof like so ridiculously bad that it was really entertaining.

Gone. 10-10-2009 11:11 PM

Haha agree with what you said about Lucie.


And the twins. So bad that it is kind of good... can't see them going through though. Unless the public delibrately annoy Simon.

linder surprise 10-10-2009 11:25 PM

i hope the twins stay in it for AGES and everyone is like "wtf?" and get all their panties in a twist about it.

ChocolateMarvel 10-10-2009 11:58 PM

OMG....loved X Factor tonight, I love Cheryl...may have a slight crush on her.... Thought Olly was good and Jamie especially. I love Stacey tho because she is so sweet and amusing! Got bored near the end tho, it seemed to go on a long while! Can't understand Dani's comments to Danyl, but what they say is probs all scripted and they are probably manipulating the publics view of Dani! Despite loving Cheryl, her hair got on my nerves tonight!

rawr. 11-10-2009 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linder surprise (Post 1921196)
i hope the twins stay in it for AGES and everyone is like "wtf?" and get all their panties in a twist about it.

we aren't friends anymore.

Jayne. 11-10-2009 10:07 AM

I couldn't believe Dannii last night, the silence was so horrible before Simon asked her to repeat it. You could see she was thinking 'Oh My God why did I say that'.
I thought Cheryl was hilarious! Especially when she said to Simon 'I think you should just be quiet' - she's a proper Geordie!
Stacey's my favorite! She has my in stitches! I want her to win!
I love Joe too!
I want Stacey or Joe to win!

sherlock holmes 11-10-2009 06:52 PM

John and Edward were awful.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.