RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Abuse and Bullying Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Survivors of Female Abusers Support Thread (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127361)

on edge 25-10-2011 10:29 AM

thank you Tracie. will it ever get any easier? will i be able to forget? cause i dont want to keep remembering, i just dont.

*cuddles libz close*

troubleshooter 26-10-2011 04:15 AM

I think it will get better, but you can't forget and you shouldn't forget. Forgetting just ends up being repressions and dissociation which is not good either. What you must do is learn how to deal with the bad memories and make yourself safe from now on. *hugs*

on edge 26-10-2011 08:30 AM

oh ok thats good. i guess learning to deal with the bad memories is the hard one, because the flashbacks and nightmares are so intense at the moment. but i am keeping myself safe now, dont want to be hurt no more.

troubleshooter 26-10-2011 06:50 PM

*hugs* You're doing a great job Jo. :) You should be proud of yourself. Can you see any therapists for help with the flashbacks and all? Or maybe a mental health service that comes check on you at home? That would be good.

TheColdOne 26-10-2011 08:23 PM

When I was six this disgusting girl ruined my life and abused me for months and there's nothing I can do because shes a girl no one will believe me. I want to see her suffer for what she did to me but she won't go prison. She walks free =@

troubleshooter 26-10-2011 10:14 PM

*sits with darkpelt* That's really awful of her. Would you like to tell us what happened? We'll believe you. Maybe something can be done if we figure it out

xXcanthelpmyselfXx 26-10-2011 10:43 PM

My mom has been emotionally abusive to me since I could remember. When I quit a dance class she told me how fat I looked. And she always told me how she wishes I was never born and she only wants my brother around. She's never told me that she loves me except when I say it first. The only good thing that came from anything related to her was that I've never had below a B as a final mark in schooling... Still doesn't excuse her from what she did...

PaperKlip 27-10-2011 04:45 AM

A girl at my school who I thought was a friend used me to decide if she was a lesbian or not.... And now I have been left with an lesbian experience that i have never wanted.

troubleshooter 27-10-2011 04:50 AM

Emotional abuse can hurt really deep. I'm sorry your mom treated you that way. *hugs gently* I'm sorry that girl did that to you, it's horrible for her to use you and abuse you that way. *offers hugs if it's ok* You can both are more if you want.

damagedsurvivor 27-10-2011 04:50 AM

My mom verbally and emotionally abused me for years in fact she still does even now and I'm 36.

PaperKlip 27-10-2011 05:40 AM

This girl, she made friends with my one friend I had at school, she would bully me a lot and say nasty things but I continued to hang around them because I was scared to loose the one friend I had. We were all invited to a party where she decided she wanted to play spin the bottle... Everyone there were girls. From then on whenever we were alone together she would come on to me and do things... Whenever I asked her to stop she would tell me it was all I was good for.. She was trying to work out if she was a lesbian or not. But then, it was my fault for letting it happen so I shouldn't really say anything...

troubleshooter 27-10-2011 06:28 AM

That's wrong of your mom Kathy, maybe if you can you should say something now. *hugs* *sits with PaperKlip* It's not your fault. It sounds like you were scared and not sure of what to do. She sexually abused you if she forced you to kiss her and touch and anything else. I bet you were embarrassed and scared of what people would think. It's not your fault.

PaperKlip 27-10-2011 06:45 AM

Yea. She left our school the next year, nobody knew, in fact that was the first time I have ever said it. Is it wrong to wonder what has happened to her...

troubleshooter 27-10-2011 06:57 AM

Of course not. When people have a big impact on our lives (good or bad) we wonder about them.

PaperKlip 27-10-2011 10:14 AM

I just hate the way I can remember some things but others I just can't. I hate how I let her do that to me. I hate how pathetic I feel for not being able to get away from it. I just wish it hadn't happened. I wish I could do something that would wash all the feelings and memories away.

damagedsurvivor 27-10-2011 05:06 PM

I can't tell her anything she never wanted me born in the first place so I know she won't listen to me.

Frail Existence 28-10-2011 04:00 AM

my momy irl didn wan me. she do all kins buse a me. she dead. she die few years go. her fault. cassy bad lady to. she go jail. she bad person. theys gin she hurt more then mee. she not dead. my sissies irl... theys bad sometimes. they meanies. do bad tings.

*doodles in sketch book* me lik doodle.

on edge 28-10-2011 08:34 AM

my mummy didnt want me either said i ruined her life, i think thats why she hurt me to try and ruin mine too.
*cuddles libz if ok*

Frail Existence 29-10-2011 12:28 AM

is k do.
you not ruin her lif. she jus do you. youse not bad. we wans you. you lovely. lots.

on edge 29-10-2011 12:33 AM

*cuddles close*
thank you baby that means a lot right now. you lovely too.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.