RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Abuse and Bullying Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Survivors of Female Abusers Support Thread (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127361)

troubleshooter 15-02-2010 11:20 PM

There was an episode on Oprah today abotu female child molesters. I personally didn't get a chance to see it as I was at work but I thought it might be of interset to some people. Here's a link to the website about it. (Note: if it's a later day that 2/15 you'll have to go to the episode for that day)

http://www.oprah.com/index.html

shadow-light 15-02-2010 11:21 PM

I heard about that. Was talking to people about it earlier online. Not managed to work out if I can watch it in the UK though...

troubleshooter 15-02-2010 11:34 PM

It might be on youtube. And I have to say I'm absolutely FUMING from a comment made on that clip saying they think it was all made up and "children can't feel that level of shame at age 10". My God, people like that are just as bad as the abusers. Ugh. *anger*

midnightblue 18-02-2010 03:09 PM

I've been abused by my mom.

troubleshooter 18-02-2010 04:15 PM

Would you like to tell us anymore about how your mom abused you? *offers hugs* We'll listen.

midnightblue 18-02-2010 04:41 PM

I don't feel ready to tell yet... it took a lot just to admit it on here. Sorry.

troubleshooter 19-02-2010 02:30 AM

Then I'm glad you were at least able to admit it. You're welcome to come back if you want to share.

Wannabfree 19-02-2010 02:45 AM

i feel bad cause what if the woman who abused me did it to others and i didnt tell? people would never have thought she would have done the bad stuff she did. I was bad and disobedient and so she punished me.

troubleshooter 19-02-2010 02:51 AM

It's not your fault if you didn't tell. You're not the responsible party honey. Also, no one ever deserves to be abused, even if they were really naughty and disobedient. What happened?

Wannabfree 19-02-2010 02:53 AM

i wanted to go home...she was a stranger....she wouldnt let me out of the room...she hit me, stripped me and did bad things...it hurt alot ''hides cause not sure if i should tell''

troubleshooter 19-02-2010 02:55 AM

Don't worry honey, you're allowed to tell. *peeks in hiding spot* You can tell more of what she did or how you felt or anything. *gives a blanket*

Wannabfree 19-02-2010 02:58 AM

''takes blanket - thanks'' she said she was going to call my mum and she lied...she trapped me and wouldnt let me out...it was all dark and scarey and cold...sometimes i wish she had of killed me cause it hurt so much what she did :(

troubleshooter 19-02-2010 03:03 AM

*hugs gently* That sounds really scary. Do you want to tell more of what she did? If not you still shared a lot, and that takes courage.

Wannabfree 19-02-2010 03:08 AM

i think its my fault, i could have ran away before she trapped me, i screamed and fought her but she hurt me with a bad thing and when i was still she let me go...maybe if i didnt fight she would have let me go before she did that hurting thing

troubleshooter 19-02-2010 03:11 AM

No honey it's not your fault. You were scared and confused and she said she'd call mom right? She was the bad one. How old were you anyway?

Wannabfree 19-02-2010 03:16 AM

i was 11...she was an adult

Wannabfree 19-02-2010 03:30 AM

''hides'' thinks ive said too much...

troubleshooter 19-02-2010 03:30 AM

11 is still a little girl and she should never ever have done that to you *hugs* I'm sorry she kidnapped you and hurt you with bad things

midnightblue 22-02-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troubleshooter (Post 2145373)
Would you like to tell us anymore about how your mom abused you? *offers hugs* We'll listen.

She's hit me from as far back as I can remember. It happened most days, especially when she was drunk. She has always insulted me as well. She has the ability to make me feel about an inch tall. She loves to tell me how much she hates me. She has also hurt me in another way, which is definitely the worst way of all. :sad:

Wannabfree 22-02-2010 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troubleshooter (Post 2146281)
11 is still a little girl and she should never ever have done that to you *hugs* I'm sorry she kidnapped you and hurt you with bad things

i was a little girl but i think i should have ran away before she caught me :sad:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.