Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 22-06-2007, 09:40 PM   #1
pebbles
I HATE ME so much more than i will ever hate you

I am currently:
bullied! help please

iv been bullied at school for about 2 or 3 years now and its still as bad as ever.
the school know and dont do anything about it, and my parents know and went into school and everything. the police have been involved aswell.
but none of these have made a difference.

iv stopped telling my parents whats going on at school because they cant do anything and it jus makes them worry about me.

all this has really affected me, i dnt go out and i dnt answer my phone and sum days i dnt even get out of bed.
i dnt have any friends cos iv pushed them all away, i spend most of my time on my own talking to myself.

i jus dnt no what to do, iv tried everything i can think of but im still in exactly the same situation and its starting to get worse.

im si-ing really bad and im not really eating much. i jus dnt no what to do

pebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 22-06-2007, 10:00 PM   #2
helper1218

I am currently:

*cuddles* I'm sorry people treat you so badly honey you don't deserve it. If the school and police aren't doing anything then I don't think you have much choice where you are. You should seriously look into other schools in the area or surrounding area. Maybe you can get a fresh start and make some friends there and feel comfortable going out and having fun. Just don't give up hope. *more hugs*

helper1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2007, 10:07 PM   #3
Nici-x
tired of fighting...

I am currently:

It sounds like you are having a very difficult time. You have to keep telling yourself that you DON'T deserve this treatment at all. Some people can be so horrible. You are the better person, they are just bullies and should be ashamed of themeselves for treating people so badly.
Are you still going to school?
Your parents are here for you to be able to talk, and go to when you have problems. Try and put yourself first, and don't hesitate in talking to them. Yes they will worry, but you shouldnt have to go through this on your own. Do you have a school counsellor? perhaps talking to one, and se could suggest some ways of coping and dealing with the bullies.
Keep your chin up darlin, i know how difficult this is, you really dont deserve this. Ignore the bullies, you are a better person.
much lovee xxx

[If you think you can win, then you can win. Faith is necessary to victory]

Nici-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2007, 10:13 PM   #4
pebbles

I am currently:

i had 2 months off school cos the educational psychologist said i was in too much of a dangerous state of mind to go.iv been back for about 3 months now.
i cant move school iv got absolutely no confidence and when i go into new places or places where there are lots of people i freak out, and have panic attacks and tap my head and stuff. i jus cant. neway im in the middle of my gcse's

Old 22-06-2007, 10:14 PM   #5
Louise
A Ray of Hope

I am currently:

I am sorry that is happining to you..no one deserves to be bullied. you deserve better. Try and ignore the bullies though it's easier said than done...Take care xx

“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”

Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2007, 10:16 PM   #6
helper1218

I am currently:

That sounds pretty rough. Perhaps during this difficult time you should try an at-home tutor. Then maybe you can try to build up some confidence and try to go to a new school. Need to be careful though because you don't want to get too isolated and lonely and you should try to go out to have some fun--maybe not so close to home.

helper1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2007, 10:24 PM   #7
Nici-x
tired of fighting...

I am currently:

I can understand that you have no confidence.. the bullies have probably took any confidence you had.

I have panic attacks also.. and i am a quiet person.. so i can understand that you would find it difficult to move schools. I think that yoiu really need to talk to the school.. these people shouldnt be allowed to stay in school and bullu you. Its just not fair at all.
Do you have any friends that you could talk to about it? Or perhaps a teacher than you feel you could talk to about it?

Try not to isolate yourself from your friends, when i went through a rough patch, i did that. I didnt go out, i pushed my friends away and found myself in a very lonely situation. Try and not let them get to you.. dont let them stop you having fun, because you do deserve to have fun and be happy.
Take care, i hope things get real better for you soon
x x

[If you think you can win, then you can win. Faith is necessary to victory]

Nici-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2007, 10:36 PM   #8
pebbles

I am currently:

iv already spoken to my school, after i got beaten up quite badly my parents went into school and demanded to speak to the head, he said that he wasnt going to do anything cos it happened outside of school and i had no witnesses to prove that it was them.
he said "the people were meant to have done this to your daughter are not horrible people" i couldnt believe he could say that, they put me through hell and nothing is happening to them.
i did slap 1 of the round the face once cos id had enough and i got into trouble and was threatened with being suspended. its cos i go to quite a middle class school and my whole family are working class, he doesnt want people like me in his school.

Old 22-06-2007, 10:50 PM   #9
Cazki
14/6/2007 -

I am currently:

Im so sorry to you have been bullied like this its horrible i was bullied for five years. Im so sorry hun i know how hard everyday is to get through im here if you wantto talk about it feel free to pm me hun. Im truly sorry your are having such a bad time at school *big hug* xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Cazki : 22-06-2007 at 11:01 PM.
Cazki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2007, 12:52 AM   #10
abba12
Peeking out from behind the barrier

I am currently:

I was bullied my whole school life, right from the 1st grade. I know how badly it can affect you, and I know despite what everyone says many schools just don't give a damn.
Have you thought about homeschooling or distance education? At the end of grade 7 I began it and its the best thing that ever happened to me. It may be a bit daunting at first but your parents seem reasonable, not the time to say 'bullying biulds character' or any of that. And as for the popular socialization myth (beleive me, its a myth) what sort of socialization are you getting at school? getting beaten up and bullied daily, not having any friends? Yeah thats a whole lot better than being alone. And homeschoolers are rarely alone, theres plenty of groups and most also join mainstream after-school activities, or have part time jobs. Even if both your parents work, you're old enough to work through the majority of the curriculum alone, and may just need to sit with one for an hour each night.
If you have any questions about homeschooling or would like some further infomation about it please feel free to PM me. I don't know much about the laws for it in the UK but I know Australia and America and I'm sure I could find out about the UK for you and what resources are out there.
http://homeschooling.gomilpitas.com/regional/UK.htm theres a lot of links here you could look through with your parents. Good luck with that
As for the right now, at school, keep telling teachers. I had one teacher who finally got sick of me telling and actually did something! lol, it was a one off, but they can't do anything if you keep quiet. Prehaps also try telling a differant teacher, some are more sympathetic than others. And block these bullies out, don't give them the time of day, wether you fight back or walk away, don't let them see you upset. and for goodness sake make sure they never see any SI, beleive me on that one.
I really hope things get better for you and please feel free to PM me if you want to chat or anything. You can get through this and live a better life afterwards.

abba12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)