Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 16-06-2007, 05:09 AM   #1
youllneverknow
boredom

Triggering (ED) - i think i might be developing an ED

okay, so its been a little over a week since i have eaten anything other than 2 pieces of watermelon...but i cant eat...everytime i eat anything, i get sick. so therefore i dont eat because i DO NOT like getting sick and all...is this a bad thing? a friend said it could possibly be an ED... i have no idea why this is all happeening, but the more i dont eat, the less hungry i am...i know i could benefit from losing a few pounds, and this is actually helping me with that, but its not exactly my choice...any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated..

xX~~ritchan~~Xx

http://www.myspace.com/ritchan1 >>add me if u want

youllneverknow is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 16-06-2007, 05:25 AM   #2
confuzzled
C h l o e

I am currently:

Hey there.
We can't neccessarily say whether or not you have an eating disorder, only a professional can do that, but what you have just descirbed isn't healthy at all.
Could you go to your GP about how you are feeling towards food at the moment?

As for things you could try have you tried having some smoothies? They are really good for you and are like a drink if you can't manage solid food without feeling sick. Yoghurts, fruit, porridge etc are all really good for you.

Sweetheart your body needs food to survive, you need to eat no matter how tough you don't want to. I strongly advise that you go to your doctor about this.

Take care of yourself m'dear.

Chloe. xx

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 05:34 AM   #3
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway

I am currently:

I agree that you really need to try more things to eat. I think that going to your doctor is a good idea as well because if it is true that you are getting sick with anything that is put in your bosy, maybe it is a health condition that needs medication to be treated.

Please at least take vitamin and minerals to kee your levels up and in tact. You really dont want your health to plummet because of this, so you need to try to get something into your body. And of course, if you start to feel more ill, dizzy, any of that, get to a doctor asap.

I hope you start to feel better soon hunny!! Please keep us updated.
Take care of yourself and stay strong
x Kate

behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 09:02 PM   #4
Kirin

Is it possible that its something medical that is making you ill? I know you say you could do with losing a few pounds, I'm sure you dont need me to point out that this really isn't the way to do it. Starving your body is going to have many more negative effects long term as I'm sure you're aware. Also do you actually need to lose weight from an objective point of view? If not, then is it something psychological thats going on making you feel like being sick after eating/possibly a more conscious decision than you're taking account of?
Make sure you're taking some sort of supplement at the very least to keep your body healthier until you get this sorted. Seeing a doctor is definitely looking like the best option and pretty urgently too.
Let us know how you're getting on.

Kirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2007, 07:39 AM   #5
youllneverknow
boredom

im getting a little better, but not much. i think i've pinpointed what was making me sick though. dairy products. i dont know why, but i can eat fruits(thanks for that idea, i hadnt tried it yet) and so basically i've been eating any fruit my parents buy, even if i usually dont like it. i havent had the time to see a doc yet, but i am trying my best to stay away from dairy product ^_^ i cant see a doc until i get back from colorado, and even then, maybe this will have passed...but i still feel the same way about needing to lose some weight, but i'd rather lose it by excercise over not eating, but if i can eat, then i dont have the strenght to exercise...>.> but i will see how things go. thanks.

xX~~ritchan~~Xx

Old 18-06-2007, 08:06 AM   #6
Mental Razor

I am currently:

Sweetie, I hate to even ask this, but could you be pregnant? The only reason I ask is because for the first 6 months of my pregnancy I couldn't eat dairy. As soon as I would, I'd throw up. Hopefully this isn't the case for you, but if it is a possiblility you may want to get a pregnancy test. Good luck!!!

Mental Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 06:32 AM   #7
youllneverknow
boredom

nope, not a possibility. and i hope to keep it that way till i get married :D although i do have a boyfriend of 1 year, we are not active. and shall not be for a long time.

xX~~ritchan~~Xx

Old 20-06-2007, 06:48 AM   #8
Mental Razor

I am currently:

Whew :) Good for you!! Hope things get better sweetie!! :) If the problem with dairy keeps up try soy stuff. Takes time to get use to, but you might have an easier time digesting it! (plus it's healthier anyway!)

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

Mental Razor is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)