RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 14-06-2007, 07:19 AM   #1
Mental Razor

I am currently:
Think you are fat...(possible trigger)

You're NOT!!!! I weigh 185 pounds and am 5'6". I am PHAT. If you think you are FAT you need to watch the movie PHAT. It is really inspiring. I have a wonderful husband who thinks I am beautiful no matter how much I weigh. But for some reason I can't believe him because I feel like I am gross and disgusting. But the truth is, I'm not. To him I am sexy and appealing. As hard for all of you to believe there are men out there who like women with meat on their bones. In fact I think more men wish their women were a little heavier. Because men don't want to feel like they can break you. They want to be able to grab you and ravish you without fear. I dare all of the men on this sight to disagree with me. They won't. Most men want a woman who has a spine they can't see, and hip bones that don't stick out. Being extremely thin is NOT as attractive as we all think it is. I have actually asked men. I want to be thin. But, will I then become unattractive to my husband? If so would I risk it? NO! Not at all. I love my baby, and if he is happy with me the way I am then I should be too. We all need to evaluate why we want to be thin. Is it for love? Is it because the girl next door is thinner than we are? Because just maybe, our men don't want thinner, maybe they like us the way we are. Maybe they want to fee like their opinion of us means something. Not just society's. Just something to think about for all of us who think we are FAT and have a man who disagrees. Maybe they disagree for a reason.

Mental Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 08:32 AM   #2
abcdefgpie

I am currently:

Hey thanks.
That post made me cheer up and smile.
And it's true you know.
My guys mates are forever getting pissed off with me if I accidentally let slip that I think I'm fat in front of them.
Thank you so much for posting that.
xxxxxx

For what it's worth it was worth all the while. I hope you had the time of your life...

I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh; I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry

~ ddoouubbllee lleetttteerr tthhrreeaaddeerr
~ honourary emma
~ honourary katY [Kat*Y* with a *Y* Club]

abcdefgpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 08:37 AM   #3
WishingAway

I am currently:

I couldnt agree with you more, my boyfriends the same. I'd like to loose a bit of weight but not too much, and anyway its quite supprising what some kinky lingerie can do for your confidence!

WishingAway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 11:16 AM   #4
_plastic

=)
Your husband is great and so are you.

A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx

_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 12:30 PM   #5
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'

I am currently:

Aww that made me smile loads.
I'm glad you found a guy who loves you for who you are
You rock =]

<3

Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 09:20 PM   #6
Mirabelle

I am currently:

That's really great! I'm glad for you :) and I hope you keep being good with yourself and your weight!
I think everyone has a different weight where they feel good. I'm now a few kilos over mine so I want to lose a bit of weight. I don't do it for fashion, or for guys as I don't have anyone, I do it for myself, because I know it's the "good" weight for me.

sitting on the sideline

Mirabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 09:29 PM   #7
Infatuated

I am currently:

I agree with you 100%. This is great.
Thanks for posting. =]

Infatuated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 09:48 PM   #8
howlie,
allons y

I am currently:

I so agree with this, sometimes my boyfriend teases me and calls me squidgy, im not particualrly ab normal, im about right for my height but i get soo paranoid. Especially cause he had a super quick met so he's like a walking twig that eats 24/7 lol, But he always says he likes me the way i am and that most men dont like mega thin girls, so that cheers me up a bit.
I am heading a new size revolution! : D

you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried

howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 08:27 AM   #9
linder surprise
vs. elvis.

I am currently:

i hope nobody who reads this is more than 185lbs.
because i'm sure they'd probably be feeling pretty shitty about themselves right now.

take what you love
burn it down.

linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 09:10 AM   #10
Crysainta

Why would that make them feel shitty? I way more than that (I'm slightly taller as well) and I don't feel bad. I think it's a lovely attitude for the threadstarter to take. As long as you keep yourself healthy, then don't worry about your size.
She never once insulted anyone who is heavier than she is

Crysainta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 09:18 AM   #11
linder surprise
vs. elvis.

I am currently:

shrug. just, as i was reading it. i was getting this feeling like "i'm x weight, but DESPITE THIS, i am still loved."
like. that being that weight, or above that weight, is a bad thing. but DESPITE ALL OF THAT, the OP still managed to find love. as if it's against all odds.
i dont know. it's a cute thread, &i can see what the OP was trying to put across. i just thought that someone who was above that weight might see/take it differently.

take what you love
burn it down.

linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 09:50 AM   #12
Crysainta

I wasn't seeing the "despite" part, I guess. I took it as meaning that your size doesn't effect your ability to find love.

Crysainta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 04:40 PM   #13
princesskaytie-leigh
Bootylicious!

I am currently:

I agree with this, so much. I have only recently just accepted that I will always be a little bit on the cuddly side, but since when was being cuddly bad? They're not called 'love' handles for nothing ladies!!!

I have boobs, and a bum, and squishy bits, and I LOVE IT. Guys love a bit of something to grab onto, if you get me -naughty wink-

Love =)

this is the first day of my life
I’m glad I didn’t die before I met you
But now I don’t care I could go anywhere with you
And I’d probably be happy

Pround Pulmeria Sis :: Feel free to PM me anytime ::Always happy to help!

princesskaytie-leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 10:12 PM   #14
howlie,
allons y

I am currently:

i dunno im about 10 n a half stone ish, which is about right for my height or so they say. AN sometimes i get annoyed and stressd when my bf calls me squidgy, but he says squidgy s good, I guess ists true, No matter what, someone out ther will love you, whether youre tall or short or fat or thin or stunning or average. It dosent matter

you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried

howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 04:09 PM   #15
Ami
Perfectly Flawed

I am currently:

I replied to this on the ED board but whatever!
Ive never actually had a guy complain about my weight/size, unless they didnt wanna tell me, so yeh :S
xxx

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.

Ami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 04:22 PM   #16
__T

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental Razor View Post
As hard for all of you to believe there are men out there who like women with meat on their bones. In fact I think more men wish their women were a little heavier. Because men don't want to feel like they can break you.
Spot on :)
That's coming from a bloke

__T is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)