Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 09-04-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
ktann

I am currently:
BMI/Numbers/Weight Triggers - newbie says hello and vents frustrations!

hi everyone!
Im new here and thought I would introduce myself.Ive recently come out of hospital about 9 weeks ago with anorexia it took me 5 months to put on 2 stone,9 weeks down the line and I have nearly lost it all and been told Im going to have to ga back in soon..im really frustrated with myself while I wasin hospital I went for an interview to do mental health nursing at uni and somehow got offered a place for sept..this isnt going to happen npw as there is no way i will get cleared by occy health..im so annoyed that even the one thing that I really want to do hasnt helped me turn this around..I didnt think my behaivours could get any worse than before I was admitted in sept but they somehow are i feel totally out of control and really dont want to have to go back in hosp ...sorry for theramble when Ive only just joined here..xxx

ktann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 11:26 PM   #2
Shenanigans
Set up an IV of sanity

I am currently:

Hey hun, firstly welcome to the ED Board!
I'm sorry that you're feeling so bad hunny, but without your present hun, you don't have a future. You're still young and there is plenty of time to go to Uni and stufy the courses you want to learn. But right now hun, you need to look after your health and happiness. If the people in your support network believe that going back to hospital will help you hun, then I'm sure that it's the est thing to do.
Stay strong and have hope sweetheart, things will get better, and YOU will get better.
*cuddles*
I hope you're ok, stay safe
xxxxxxx

You see a mouse trap
I see free cheese
And a ****ing challenge

Shenanigans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:42 PM   #3
small light
=GodBless=

I am currently:

Hey hunny, I'm Freddie *cuddles*
Firstly you come first in getting better. Uni and everything else, although very fulfilling, can be gone back to fine later on. I hope that we can support and encourage you here. Keep going :)
xxfreddiexx

F r e d d i e

I am raw meat in a slaughter house, packaged according to what you are hungry for . . .

small light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:43 PM   #4
_plastic

Welcome to the ED bored hun ,

Things will get better dear , please keep fighting xxxx

A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx

_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:44 AM   #5
-Tough-Cookie-
Life is a contradiction at times - as am I

I am currently:

hey - welcome to RYL

When your forced into getting better (which i'm assuming you were) then you are going to relapse when you leave.

you have to commit to fighting your ED and want recovery 100% or you wont be able to atain it. i for along time only ate when others made me..though i said i was 'recovering' i'd never eat when people were out at work or whatever.
As time progressed and circumstances changed as did my thinking about my ED..When i finnaly commited to recovering FOR MYSELF only then did i truely start to improve.

recovery, and being 'alone' in that - ie not in hospital, not being watched by somone etc..is HARD, really really hard but its worth it.
if you can make a commitment to yourself to do WHATEVER IT TAKES to fight anorexia then recovery can be yours.
but untill that time you wont find health or happiness and there will be alot of missed opportunities and wasted time.

That might seem harsh..but sometimes we need a kick to get us moving.

i wish you all the best

“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.”
----
----

-Tough-Cookie- is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)