RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-07-2009, 01:13 AM   #2581
ThinkingofRecovery

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollz View Post
My quetiapine norm kicks in after about 30 mins,makes me sleep..
I wish mine only took 30 mins to kick in!

Hollz, please take care, you did say you weren't going to have the 3 bottles and you have plans how to get your essay done bit by bit. Keep posting but I want to point out that you don't need to drink more hun.

"Everything is possible through Christ, who gives me strength". Phillipians 4:13

ThinkingofRecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:16 AM   #2582
Hollz
Daffodil

I am currently:

I think I need to talk to someone, I am driving myself insane

Something has changed within me, something is not the same, I'm through with playing by the rules of someone elses game. Too late for second guessing, too late to go back to sleep, its time to trust my instincts, close my eyes and leap....
Somethings I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know...
Big hugs to all my friends on here, thanks for your constant support - love you guys

Hollz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:20 AM   #2583
ThinkingofRecovery

I am currently:

What do you need to talk about Hollz?

"Everything is possible through Christ, who gives me strength". Phillipians 4:13

Old 08-07-2009, 01:26 AM   #2584
Hollz
Daffodil

I am currently:

I've got to do something, I dunno, I am sitting here, I am worked up about everything that happened earlier, I have been sitting crying for hours, I just cant do this. I got some tablets out that I had hoarded from before, I wanna force as many of them down as possible, with the rest of this wine. I feel so completely useless. I hate nyseld, everyone oh fck it, **** it, nop more, i dnt want it nomoren.

Something has changed within me, something is not the same, I'm through with playing by the rules of someone elses game. Too late for second guessing, too late to go back to sleep, its time to trust my instincts, close my eyes and leap....
Big hugs to all my friends on here, thanks for your constant support - love you guys

Old 08-07-2009, 01:29 AM   #2585
ThinkingofRecovery

I am currently:

Hollz, before you started drinking you weren't expressing a need to OD, you were planning to do your essay in little chunks.

Can you take your normal amount night meds and see how you feel in the morning?

Old 08-07-2009, 01:37 AM   #2586
Hollz
Daffodil

I am currently:

I've taken my quetiapine. I'e got others things here I wanna take.

Old 08-07-2009, 01:44 AM   #2587
ThinkingofRecovery

I am currently:

Please don't take the other things Hollz. Keep talking

Old 08-07-2009, 01:51 AM   #2588
Hollz
Daffodil

I am currently:

Sorry, I know I aml letting ebveryone down :(

Old 08-07-2009, 01:55 AM   #2589
ThinkingofRecovery

I am currently:

You aren't letting anyone down. I am trying to resist the same things hun and it is blummin hard.

Is there anything you can do to take your mind off things? Your meds will kick in soon won't they?

Old 08-07-2009, 02:04 AM   #2590
Hollz
Daffodil

I am currently:

My meds aint been doing it for me the past week, I been overdosin on my meds, not soooo much that its like an od, just taking say double what is prescribed, so I can sleep. I had to go get a new prescription today coz I was now out of meds, coz id been over prescribin

I'be taken some of the oldmeds i hafd,thst i shouldnt habe

Old 08-07-2009, 02:23 AM   #2591
Hollz
Daffodil

I am currently:

\Sorfry. love you sll xxxxx

Old 08-07-2009, 02:30 AM   #2592
Tuesday

*Squishes Hollz*

Tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:31 AM   #2593
Hollz
Daffodil

I am currently:

away to sllep,sooz night eberyone xxx

Old 08-07-2009, 02:32 AM   #2594
Hollz
Daffodil

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
*Squishes Hollz*
Thanks Hollz 2 xxxxx

Old 08-07-2009, 02:37 AM   #2595
ThinkingofRecovery

I am currently:

Hollz, only you know but if you have taken old meds, please take care and get yourself checked out if you need to.

Let us know how you are.

Old 08-07-2009, 07:46 AM   #2596
Left in the centre
Sarah - Like a butterfly, never settling

I am currently:

hollz - come on sweeti. its been said but you werent wanting to od before you started drinking.
com eon you have a plan of what your doing, essays and seeing your friend ect. thats gonna help.
but you said you wanna talk to someone, ok so who's your support system ? can any of them be contacted ?

Please becareful having taken diff meds or double doses. you need to talk to psych about the dose if its not working.

hope everyone else is ok.

i am offocially off to get my train x

A tyrant spell has bound me
And I cannot, cannot go
-
Emily Bronte

The pain
You wake to is not yours
-
Sylvia Plath

Left in the centre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:09 AM   #2597
zowie

Wow, it's been busy in here since I was last on.
I've read through what I've missed, and I'm really sorry everyone's struggling at the moment.
Please take care of yourselves <3 xxx

-
x Plumeria Sister x
-
Forever thankful to RYL
<3

zowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:57 PM   #2598
Hollz
Daffodil

I am currently:

I'm fine, just wanna say sorry for getting drunk and stuff, hope everyone is okay (K)

Old 08-07-2009, 04:36 PM   #2599
ThinkingofRecovery

I am currently:

No need to apologise Hollz. Glad you are ok.

I failed today. I was supposed to be in work this morning but ended up drinking and felt **** (not as in ill but really down) so didn't go in.

My SW called back today and I told her I had changed my mind and will give it a go. I have to meet with her on Friday morning to go through the paperwork - application form and shizzle. The only problem is that she is the duty ASW on Friday so fingers crossed she doesn't get called away so that we can sort it. If we do manage to go through the paperwork, I will be attending the selection meeting on this Tuesday coming.

Old 08-07-2009, 06:05 PM   #2600
xXMessedUpXx
And broken once more

I am currently:

i want to give up. my doc thinks its just stress from moving and that i need to give my new meds time to kick in but i know when i'm getting badly depressed. i'm starting to feel exactly how i did before i od last time. i'm og arguing with myself. Sick of Bad Me telling me that i should be dead, that he doesn't love me and that i need to hurt myself.

sorry everyone else is struggling atm *hugs*

Life Is Like A Beautiful Melody Only The Lyrics Are Messed Up

xXMessedUpXx is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)