RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-06-2007, 08:22 PM   #1
ltdedition1987
u just a normal person with high reactions

I am currently:
Triggering (Suicide) - my recovery (in new)

Hi, just to introduce myself , im laura , ! , i found this site just after i came out of hospital for the first time, i was looking for help, because i knew i needed it but didnt want to ask my doctor for it. well my story, i have self harmed for longer then i can remember, first nothing serious then i started to OD, nothing too serious and it only use to affect me for a few days, i got to the point where i thought even god didnt want me. Maybe true maybe not, i am thankful though, my last attempt which was 29th april , left me in hospital , i saved myself by ringing a friend, i knew i would die if i didnt go to hospital but the weird thing was i didnt even think about it , i have always know my trigger, my ex boyfriend, he triggered me on that day and i was drunk, as usual, and just wouldnt listen, the thing that made me hurt most was my dad coming into hospital and crying. the nurses werent nice , i knew they were treating me different and i understood why , there was people in there wanting to live and me trying my hardest not too. since coming out, about 6 weeks ago , i havent felt the same, everyday is a struggle and i feel isolated and confused and more so trapped in my own body (is that weird), i cant get away from it and the smallest things can make me want to give up again, yet knowing if it doesnt work , my life will just get harder. I should be happy i got rid of my trigger, the lying cheating ex of five years who i adored with every inch of my soul, i bought my own house , i have a car and a decent job, and some decent friends even though some seem to be taking what the want and disappearing, i dont feel normal anymore, i know im not happy, i do want help but then dont at same time. i have cut myself in a long long time and the ironic thing is i stopped after my exes friend put me in hospital which resulted in a scar on my wrist which everyone now thinks i done myself, my life is one big struggle, and im desperately trying to break free, someone please help ,

laura x

ltdedition1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:29 PM   #2
Neo_Geisha
Hold Your Head high Heavy Heart

I am currently:

hi hun, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. i don't know exactly what to say, but I think that things will get better for you one day, you just have to hold on a little longer.
I'm here if you need to talk, you can always pm me ^^

because Misery = Fashion & I must look Pretty In Hysterics

Feel free to pm me anytime !

Neo_Geisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:32 PM   #3
ltdedition1987
u just a normal person with high reactions

I am currently:

thankyou - its not so much that there so hard coz im usually a storng person , except when it comes to my ex , justa lot of things came down at once , i have an ex friend who took contract phones in my name and i now have to pay the bills, 460 pound, and my mam kicked me out - some of my friends have shown their true colours and i hurt all the time cause of my ex x

ltdedition1987 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)