Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 11-06-2007, 11:19 PM   #1
Fee
wake up, or the kitty gets it!

I am currently:
Triggering (ED) - (also includes weights) ummm....

um... yeah.... i posted here a few days ago n said i was not gonna purge again... i messed up....

i was 9 stone when i posted that... im now 8.5 stone... (huge i no...) but i was aiming to get back down to 8 stone... so ill see... i loose it quickly when i dont eat and exercise a lot...

so... today... i went to the doc again about my sh... and i hafta go back in a few days... but then i didnt eat anything untill dinnertime... and then i ate a packet of strawberry laces... and 4 whole slices of pizza....
so then my dad had a go at me... so i went for a walk and tried to purge... but i couldnt! it just wasnt happening...:( ... an after that i walked 4 miles.... then ran 1mile(all uphill) and then did 100 crunches....

i still feel crap... like i shudnt have ate the pizza.... bah.... :(
am i being stupid? im sorry :(

take care

xox

fee

I won't explain / or say I'm sorry
I'm unnashamed / I'm gonna show my scar
so give a cheer / for all the broken
listen here / because its who we are.....

17th Nov... MCR =)
xoxox

Fee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 05:57 AM   #2
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway

I am currently:

awe hunny *cuddles*

You are not being stupid so try to stop telling yourself that. You are just having a pretty rough time right now, and I understand, I truly do. I think that 8.5 is a healthy weight for anyone... going down to 8 stone is going on the brink of unhealthy so hunny please stay safe with that. Try not to set anymore goals because I am scared that once you reach 8 stone you will want to go down to 7.5 and so on... and I would hate to see you suffer like that. You are an absolutely gorgeous girl and dont let anyone tery to tell you differently.

All the exercise is a bit scary as well. Although I do understand the guilt from the pizza and such. You probably ate that much because your body was starving and needing the nourishment. Try to get a healthy exercise routine going along with a meal plan. Eat small amounts of healthy food throughout the day. That way you can have a healthy weight and possibly feel not as guilty for eating.

Good Luck sweetie and take care of you and your body first and foremost
You deserve all that is great in like =)
x Kate.

behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:43 AM   #3
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

oh babe
you havent done anything wrong, and 8.5 is heathly for anyone!
i dont really know what to say right now, but please dont feel guilty.
can you talk to anyone about this?
please take care
always here if you wanna talk.
xxx helen

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:53 AM   #4
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

As the others have said 8.5 is a healthy weight and so you don't need to loose weight.

Your body needs fuel to sustain yourself and if you are not eating much and exercising a lot eventually it will go hang on a minute and that is when you get the problems.

You arent being stupid but maybe you should be less harsh on yourself. a little bit of what you fancy occasionally is all good.

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:37 AM   #5
Fee
wake up, or the kitty gets it!

I am currently:

hmm... i am being stupid i know... i just wanna be pretty and skinny...i wanna be normal like my friends... i know its stupid since im so covered in scars it doesnt even matter how thin i am its still ugly :(

but i do know not to go too thin r its ugly.... i think the idea of an execise n meal plan is a good one... im gonna run that mile everyday... n do my crunches n streches.... n ill try n eat healthy aswell....

i keep getting yelled at by my friends for mentioning calories n fat content n stuff... its makin me try in secret n not telling anyone... i guess thats not good.... bah.... ill be safe... n stick to the 8 stone target i promise :)

thanks 4 replies and *cuddles*

take care

xox
fee

I won't explain / or say I'm sorry
I'm unnashamed / I'm gonna show my scar
so give a cheer / for all the broken
listen here / because its who we are.....

17th Nov... MCR =)
xoxox

Fee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:46 PM   #6
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld

I am currently:

i don't know what to say right now but i wanted to let you know that you are beautiful, you have an amazing smile =)) [i have just looked at your myspace] please try and look after yourself honey *cuddles*

lucy.
x x x

go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.

Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:17 PM   #7
hellohefalump
fishki

Is that you in your avator? I wish I looked like you if it is...

You don't say how tall you are so I won't comment on the weight... but I'm 5'1 and for me 8 stone is at the bottom of 'healthy' (bmi 20).

My only advice about binging is that it helps to eat regular meals becuase then you're less likely to binge. It's the ONLY way I've ever been able to stop the binge/purge cycle once it's started.

If I were a bird - fish
My wings I would spread
I'd swoop over you
And plop on your head.

hellohefalump is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)