Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 11-06-2007, 10:02 PM   #1
ladybug
Just keep swimming

I am currently:
Triggering (Sexual Abuse) - i think im stupid

ok i dont really think i am i kinda know i am. i got an email from the guy who sexually abused me and now im talking to him again and i know its stupid but hes being nice. am i just setting myself up for another disarster????

ladybug is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 11-06-2007, 10:26 PM   #2
ikle me

I am currently:

Okay this is something everyone has different opinions on but my personal opinion is a tiger does not change it's stripes. If this man has a part of him that allows himself to abuse another than he should not be allowed within a million miles of you.

He on the other hand maybe genuinely feeling remorseful. Contacting you to ease his concious see that you are okay and that you hold no bad feelings towards him.

I think if you feel confident enough with your emotions then talk to him, gain your own peace of mind if that is what you wish. But please don't meet him or have any physical contact with him.

Do what you feel comfortable with, if your gut is telling you this will be a disaster then listen to it.

Nat1. Retired Head of Abuse and Bullying Board.
Somewhat Nomadic Retired Forum Moderator.

It lies not in our power to love or hate,
For will in us is overruled by fate.

ikle me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:35 PM   #3
abba12
Peeking out from behind the barrier

I am currently:

online isnt so bad, but please dont meet him again... if he did it once he could do it again, be careful

abba12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:17 PM   #4
helper1218

I am currently:

Don't meet him again like they said, he's just being nice so he can hurt you again. *hugs* Please be safe honey.

helper1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:41 AM   #5
abba12
Peeking out from behind the barrier

I am currently:

he may not be being nice just to hurt her, i do know someone who truly turned around. totally differant situation but it still happened. but its better to be safe then sorry, give him a chance to show remorse, but dont give him a chance to hurt you again, tell him you dont feel safe meeting him, if theres remorse he will understand and not push it, if he wants to hurt you he will push it. use that as your test

abba12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 05:04 AM   #6
SuicideAngel86
The Angel Of The Death

I am currently:

Hi I think talking to him can be a trap to get you to trust him and then he could do it again to you. Plus talking to him will bing flashbacks but you got to think is he worth talking to cause what he has done to you. But it's up to you just think to your self if hes done it again why should i talk to him. Like one of the girls wrote "tiger does not change it's stripes". yourt not stupid

Suicide Angel

"Give Me A Reason To Smile,
I'll Give You A Reason To Cry,
Give Me A Reason To Live ,
I'll Give You A Reason To Die."

SuicideAngel86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:43 AM   #7
~JellyBaby~
*Recovered*

I am currently:

You aren't stupid sweetheart. Just, as the others said, Please PLEASE be careful. Don't arrange to meet him or have any other contact with him other than online, talking is fine, he may be genuinely remorseful, but he may not, and you can't take that chance, so please, don't meet up with him.
Stay safe. *hugs*
xxxx Amy

My RYL Family *hidden_pain*, purexcocaine
My Other Family (now named IRONICALLY HAPPY) Andyk, Knight, annihilate_me.
My goodness!! How long has it been!?
Message to all who knew me on here, and anyone else who's interested; if you want to get back into contact PM me for my email, I promise I'll keep an eye on them. I won't be posting around on the boards very often anymore, because, I'm pleased to report, I have recovered :)
<3 Paramore<3 "The truth never set me free, so I did it myself"

~JellyBaby~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:50 PM   #8
perfection is a flaw

like everyone has said youre NOT stupid but PLEASE be careful.
if you think that you may be setting yourself up for another disaster then listen to your intuition. youre thinking that for a reason.
i do believe that people can change, however once people have crossed certain boundaries they should NOT be trusted. EVER. i dont want to sound too pessimistic but if hes being 'nice' then thats probably just to ease his conscience about what hes done.
take care
x x x

perfection is a flaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 07:33 PM   #9
ladybug
Just keep swimming

I am currently:

hes already hurt me again since he sexually abused me. he convinced me to go to his house and then when i was there told me how amainzing and beautiful i was until i agreed to have sex with him and then he stopped talking to me until now.... no thats a lie he phoned me the next day to tell me the whole time he wanted to puke because i was revolting and discusting and i made him sick. after that i lost all respect for myself i really couldnt give to flying monkeys if anything else happens its really sad because hes acturly broken my spirit i just dont care about anything anymore especially me.

Old 17-06-2007, 09:12 PM   #10
sad and alone
little plum fairy

I am currently:

all i can say is be really careful if u did feel you want to meet up with this person again never go to his house n let someone no where you are.everyones abuser is different n we have different feelings towards them. follow your heart it will keep you on the rite track n stay safe hun X

you said sorry for thevery first time. how dare you. Your not sorry for any of those nights you hurt me your only sorry that i found the strength from some where to tell!!

to people like my self who constantly blame there self for everything that has gone wrong its not.

P.m me wen ever you like im here to help :)

sad and alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 03:46 PM   #11
ladybug
Just keep swimming

I am currently:

i hate him so much i really do but i wana make him happy if i do things by myself without him gettnig amd then that means no more sexual abuse or worse right??????????

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)