RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 07-06-2007, 02:54 PM   #1
addictivechick
[Clarie] Birth, Life, Death- They all Suck.

I am currently:
Just a question..about something...

I have to have some damn woman come every friday afternoon. Shes a CPN (community psychiatric nurse ) I dont know if i want her coming to my house. I feel shes invading my comfort zone.
Its because lately ive slipped back into self harming.......Maybe its for my own good after all.......Does n e 1 else have to have someone come see them at their house?

addictivechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 03:56 PM   #2
Tearjerker
TheCurseOfMe

I am currently:

My friend had a mental health team come over but only because he was in danger of hurting himself as you are. Does she have to come to your house, can you not go to her? Or to a counsellor. The nurse coming to your house sounds like its uncomfortable for you, Have you tried explaining this to the nurse as well? Perhaps you can come to an agreement where you feel comfortable and that she is able to help.
Feel free to PM me
Take care
Formely Gothicshadow x

I’ve faced myself,
To cross out what I’ve become.
Erased myself,
And let go of what I’ve done.
I'm forgiving what I've done.

Last cut - 27/7/07

Tearjerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 05:31 PM   #3
addictivechick
[Clarie] Birth, Life, Death- They all Suck.

I am currently:

i guess im over-reating alittle....ive decided to try it out and let her come to my house, maybe it will be okay once she is here....she sounded alittle nice on the telephone so im sure it will be okay. I only posted to see if any1 else had CPN's come to their house too. Thanks for your help...Im sure if your friend got the right help then i will too...

addictivechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 08:15 AM   #4
dysphoria
parasite

No...i don't know if we have CPN's here in AUS.

The only time i've had medical professionals ((doctors)) come to my house, was when my doctor retired, and she was prescribing me heaps of benzodiazepines, so i was left up the creek without a paddle, and i was in a very leaky boat...

So i would call up these night-time doctors, and beg them for a prescription, but they wouldn't give me any, they would only give me a few pills to get through the night...this was really bad, they would come at all hours, like 3am and stuff....and i'd be nearly crawling the walls due to not having any benzo's.

LUCKILY this ended when i was referred to my current psychiatrist, who dosed me with benzo's, and upped the dose to account for my tolerance. This was SUCH a relief.

ANYWAY...none of that is much help to you....maybe you could put this CPN to good use? Like talk about your problems and stuff...see her like she's a good councellor....im sure they're pretty experienced in dealing with all kinds of mental health problems including self-injury.

But then again...is there a possibility she would put you in a mental hospital for s-injuring??? That wouldn't be good. Maybe just talk about other stuff that's bothering you...like what's making you cut ((you don't have to necessarily mention that you s-injure...unless they already know about it))....

anyway...good luck!

Good bye to everyone on RYL, for various reasons im leaving this site and i will never return. This may make some of you happy, and others sad. Im not leaving because of the members... Good bye and have a nice life

dysphoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 09:05 AM   #5
rainb0w.sparkl3s
0.o

I am currently:

Yeah we have CPN's here in AUS.

rainb0w.sparkl3s is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)