Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 10-11-2007, 04:14 PM   #1
LoveHeartsAndMovieScenes

I am currently:
Triggering (Sexual Abuse) - i need help...*maybe graphic*

I need advise I think. I Dont know Im So confused right now.

I went to my friends' birthday party last night for their 18th birthday. We all had a bit too much to drink but we were all having a great time.
Slowly everyone went home, or went to bed until there was only a few of us left up. Me And my friends' dad were in the kitchen having a fag and talking when he starting kissing my neck and my face.
I text my friend, and he told me I had to go home asap but I had no way of getting out of there. He keptphoning me and begging me to get out of there, but my friend was passed out on the floor and kept having fits so I felt responsible for taking care of them.
After A while I phoned an ambulance for my friend, and he came round and was ok after that. The paramedics said he had probably just had too much to drink and to keep an eye on him.
everyone else had gone to bed by this point, except me, my friend and the twins' dad. we were chatting for a while when my friend phoned me again to see how I was doing and I said everyhting was ok now....seen as I thought he'd backed off and I promised him I was fine.

However, after a while we fell asleep and I woke up, some time later, to find the twins' dad over me, with my trousers & pants down my ankles and him playing with me. I immediately shot up and ran upstairs to get my best friend, steph, who was aleep upstairs at the time and told her we had to leave. We found a key and i told her what had happened on the way back to mine.

Im not sure if this is classed as anything, as i dont think its rape as he didnt actually put himself inside of me...but its left me really shook up and I keep crying randomly.

I dont want anyone to know, as I think no good could come from it...I dont think my friends would believe that of their dad...and am not sure if anyone, expect possibly a couple of people would back me up.

sorry its so long. Thanks for reading.

&&IOnliiActThisWayBecauseIm*Terrified*OneDayYou'll
[[Forget]]AboutMe
All I Need Is Someone To Tell Me They Love Me &&That They Care...Is That Too Much To Ask?
Message Me

LoveHeartsAndMovieScenes is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 10-11-2007, 07:33 PM   #2
bitheway

I am currently:

awww big huggies.....im sorry about that....are you ok? if you need to talk my PM box is open

help is there when you need it...you just have to accept it

bitheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 07:58 PM   #3
Voldemort

It IS something. It's not rape, but it sounds very close to it. You should tell someone, do you have a good relationship with your parents? If you do, do you think you could tell them?

It sounds like what he did was sexually abuse you. It was without your consent and wasn't something you wanted him to do. I'm not sure what the action should be about sexual assault, though I'd imagine it would be to report it to the police, do you think that's something you could do? He shouldn't be allowed to that and it could happen again.

How are you feeling today?

Take care x

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 10:13 PM   #4
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x

I am currently:

Mockingbird's right, it was close to rape. Would going to the police be an option? It might stop it from happening again. But it's not something we can tell you to do, we can only give you our support with whatever you decide.

Good Luck Darling

x

'All this for a damn princess'

Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr

lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 11:31 PM   #5
LoveHeartsAndMovieScenes

I am currently:

Im fine today to be honest....But Im one of these people where things dont sink in for a while...I was raped a few years ago and I didnt really feel anything for days...maybe weeks after.

I cant really tell my parents, and am reluctant to go to the police as it would be his word against mine...and seen as he is my friends' parent, Id lose them too so I really dont know what to do. I dont want him to get away with it incase he does it again but I dont want to ruin things with my friends either.

Im so confused.

[[Forget]]AboutMe
All I Need Is Someone To Tell Me They Love Me &&That They Care...Is That Too Much To Ask?
Message Me

Old 10-11-2007, 11:47 PM   #6
privileged-outcast

I am currently:

its a difficult position to be in however, you've got to make the right decision for you, becuase you are priority here. please rememeber that.

privileged-outcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 10:07 PM   #7
LoveHeartsAndMovieScenes

I am currently:

Thanks for your replies.

I think its starting to hit me more now...have been thinking about it a lot today. It took longer than this for it to sink in when I was r*ped a few years ago. I thought It'd be the same this time but it hasnt been.

This time he only lives down the street and I go near his house everyday.
I know if Im going to do something about it I need to do it sooner rather than later but I never told anyone about the r*pe until like 18 months later so I dont really know what to expect.

I think I might tell my friend Ian about it because I was on the phone to him before it happened, but I wouldnt know what to say to him. All he knows is that he had cornered meand kept kissing me. I dont think he has any idea that anything else happened.

Im so confused and lost right now.

[[Forget]]AboutMe
Message Me

Old 12-11-2007, 06:24 PM   #8
CrossroadsAndBrokenHearts
Hooks and Concepts

I am currently:

I think talking to your freind Ian would be a good idea, that way you can find out what he thinks on what you should do about it, it seems like he really cares from what you had said before, and that way you wouldn't have to immediatly make a decision on what t do about it but you could have someone to talk too. I hope you're okay. Take care of yourself.

CrossroadsAndBrokenHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2007, 07:33 PM   #9
Imperfect
Imperfect

I am currently:

*Hugs*. That is sexual abuse. He did that without your permission. I think you should tell somebody because that could happen to another one of his kids' friends. Are does this not lead you to wonder if the kids themselves are safe with him? I hope you're okay. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

- Melody x

Imperfect is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)