Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 09-10-2007, 06:57 PM   #1
ButterflyKisses

I am currently:
For people who are being bullied..

I was just watching Sally Jesse Raphael cos i had nothing better to do, but the show was about 7-11 year old kids having eating disorders etc. and wanting to die because of bullying.

At first I got a bit tearey, but then I just completely brokedown, when a 11-year old was crying on her mothers shoulder because she was being bullied and she sed the names they called her (which were pathetic), but u could feel her pain so much. It just brought back all the memories, all those times I came home from school and hugged my mum and couldnt hold back the tears, and would cry so so hard.

And thats when all the **** started with me, scratching my wrists, cutting my arms, wanting to die, trying to die, ODing. It's a vicsious road to go down and I can't believe it all started because of sum idiot kids that just saw me as weak and wanted to put me down.

I'm so mad at them for that. I just can't believe a stupid daytime program can bring up so much ****, I thought I'd gotten over it, I thought I was getting better... and I am, I know now I'm not completely ugly.

I just want to say to people who are currently being bullied, especially if you are young, please PLEASE do not listen to bullies. They are WRONG. Believe that you ARE beautiful, because you are.

I will put up my favourite pictures of myself, and I challenge you to pick out all the bad things about me, and all the good. Do you think I should have been bullied? Am I really that ugly? (I'm hoping the answer is no)

So when you hear the awful insults that make you want to die, just remember that you are not ugly at all, and that even if you don't like the way you look at the moment, you will change, your body will change, and you will get your time to look back (with a gorgeous boyfriend at your side, looking beautiful as ever and feeling sexy) and think 'those bullies were pathetic'.
Most importantly please don't hurt yourself over bullies' insecurities and harsh words.

This is me:
me.jpg

Picture222.jpg

newhair.jpg

(EDIT: looking at these photos now is making me really insecure, and I'm constantly picking out the bad bits of myself just in this second, I used to hate this face so much I wanted to cut it to pieces, but now, I'm glad I didn't)

Last edited by ButterflyKisses : 09-10-2007 at 07:02 PM. Reason: reflection

If I could sleep forever
I could forget about everything

ButterflyKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 07:29 PM   #2
Victim+Of+Hate
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

megan,you're absoloutly gorgouesa and didn't deserve any of that bullying at all *huggles*
I'm glad you're getting better sweetheart...

and meg's right - don't listen to them.it's hard,yes.Very but find it within yourself to report these gits and get them sorted.you don't deserve to be treated like this...

chels.x

Victim+Of+Hate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:37 PM   #3
FallingStar
~*Music Obsessive*~

I am currently:

Just goes to show that the bullies know nothing.
You are gorgeous. :)

FallingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:22 AM   #4
Stellata

Not so long ago I looked at a photo of me when I was 16, and was surprised to see that I wasn't at all ugly, no way as ugly as the whole gang of them made out.
It's hard to remember, even 20 years on, that I am not a freak, or worthless, or anything like that.
Get help now, before things get too deeply embedded and it's hard to heal.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 07:45 AM   #5
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

yeh... what they said. its really not worth all this sh*t.
take care guys
xx

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:50 PM   #6
Krissa

Of course, you're pretty!! =D

Bullies are the ones who have low self-esteem. They just want to make them feel much better. They're the ones who don't feel good about themselves.

This is for everyone; Don't ever let the bullies get to you. They are worthless in my eyes. Putting down innocent people because they hate themselves. Everyone is the same. When someone picks on you just say, "I'm sorry, sweethearts but I just don't deal with 6th grade drama." and walk away. It helps. I've done it before and the bullies get mad at themselves because I told them off.

Krissa!
"Learn from your past. Don't make the same mistakes."

Krissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2007, 11:47 AM   #7
lydia.

Those are some really strong words Megan, you're one smart lady!

Those pictures of you are stunning, and I bet you're even prettier in real life. There was nothing you could have said or done to justify what happened. Just remember to take it all one day at a time. Getting over things ain't easy, and something will stay with you forever. But if you use your experiences to give advice to others, and remind you how strong & beautiful you are, you will get very far m'dear.

*squishes*

lydia. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2007, 06:11 PM   #8
abcdefgpie

I am currently:

You are beautiful and your hair is gorgeous!

You are so right - to those of you that are bullied/have been bullied, do not listen

Thank you for posting this thread

For what it's worth it was worth all the while. I hope you had the time of your life...

I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh; I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry

~ ddoouubbllee lleetttteerr tthhrreeaaddeerr
~ honourary emma
~ honourary katY [Kat*Y* with a *Y* Club]

abcdefgpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2007, 09:39 PM   #9
ButterflyKisses

I am currently:

thanks everyone =)

I'm glad this post is of some use.
Bullying needs to stop and we need to support the victims. x

If I could sleep forever
I could forget about everything

ButterflyKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2007, 11:55 PM   #10
CodeBlank
Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.

I am currently:

Sweetie, you are a gorgeous girl, and even if you were'nt stereotypicaly pretty, you still didnt deserve any of that.
I know how you feel though, looking back, everything everyone said to me made me feel worse than dirt at the time, but now, it just makes me sad, that they were/are so insecure in themselves to feel the need to bully the weaker/more vaunerable.

It breaks my heart, To think we were that close to happiness, Then we lost everything, In that one, silent moment. You're eyes said it all.

CodeBlank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2007, 12:31 AM   #11
Doesnt_matter
Judith

Bullying is such a bad thing. I was once a victim for many years and my teachers and my parents just looked away.

I would like to say that everything will be fine some day but for me it has changed me forever (I guess).
The memories and the fears are still there.
(Especially, seeing or reading things about bullying is something that pulls me down each time.)

But what I really like to say to you is that nobody deserves to be bullied.
It is pathetic how people need to bully others who are different from them in order to feel "better and stronger".

By the way, your pics are great and you are really beautiful. Do not let them get you down!

Take care,
Judith

I can't control my destiny.
I trust my soul. My only goal is just to be.
(Rent)

I'm selfish, inpatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. (Marilyn Monroe)

Doesnt_matter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2007, 09:40 PM   #12
coma white
'wishing i was still that pretty little girl'

I am currently:

wow.
i relate so much to this.
i was bullied for years and years at school.
mainly the reason why i developed a ED.

and i want to say that i envy you!
your so completly stunning.
*wishes i looked like you*
those bullies had no reason to bullie you.
they are pathetic and stupid!
babes. your pretty.

loves xxx

coma white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 05:31 PM   #13
EllieKuin
So tired ...

I am currently:

Bullies are selfsih and cruel and they don't need a reason to pick on someone. They just try different tactics out and see which one bothers a person the most, then use that against them because it gives them a sense of power. I found it hard to be pretty too when you're being called a freak and having stones thrown at you.

You're not ugly, they were probably jealous of your looks and called you ugly because they were insecure about the way they looked.

Go get help before this goes too far sweetie.
xxx

Not knowing how to think
I scream aloud, begin to sink
My legs and arms are broken down
With envy for the solid ground
I'm reaching for the life within me
How can one man stop his ending

Longest time gone cut-free: 4 years
Time since last cut: 15/04/10

EllieKuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 08:45 PM   #14
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod

I am currently:

the only bad thing about those photographs is their arnt enough of them
your stunning hun, truely beautiful
bullies can ruin lives, i know as they have done ti to me, but only if you let them right? they are pathetic. it isnt big and it isnt clever
you will always be better than them.

"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'

[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)