Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 14-05-2011, 11:26 PM   #1
_Nemesi_

I am currently:
Burn getting infected.

I recently started burning myself, so I don't know whether this is normal or not. So, my wounds are white, surrounded by red and you can see blood too. They kinda hurt too when you touch them. I think they're infected or something. I don't wanna go to the doctors. What can I do to prevent/stop the infection? Thanks x

I never thought I'd feel this
Guilty and I'm broken down inside
Livin' with myself nothing but lies
I always thought I'd make it
But never knew I'd let it get so bad
Livin' with myself is all I have
I feel numb
I can't come to life
I feel like I'm frozen in time

_Nemesi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 15-05-2011, 12:06 AM   #2
crjs1

I am currently:

Hey Nemesi, Its really difficult to say if your burns are infected, did they blister and then burst? I know from experience with burns, mine got infected easily if i burst the blister.

Also burns can get infected VERY easily in general (I know from experience unfortunately). here is a link to the burn guide here: http://www.recoveryourlife.com/index.php?categoryid=91

But really if you think it may be infected, you really have to go to the doctor, so you can get some antibiotic cream/tablets and have it checked over properly. If its white and there is thickening of the skin, it may be a 3rd degree burn, does the actual white area hurt? If not it is likely that it is 3rd degree. They REALLY need checked out my a doctor!

Hope you get it sorted and are feeling better ;)

Craig

p.s Sorry if my post is 'lecturing', I know its difficult to go to the doctor, but if you need to, you really should go

crjs1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)