Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 25-07-2007, 02:59 AM   #1
Tweetyluver07
Make Love, NOT War.

I am currently:
Triggering (Sexual Abuse) - i just need to get this out, ive been hiding it and i dont want to anymore.

i know that in the rules it said like not to suggest anything illegal and im not suggesting anything illegal i just need to talk about my thoughts.

ive been thinking about running away for a few years, and i keep having opportunities and they keep blowing up in my face and i cant take it anymore i cant take it i dont know what to do and i dont know a way out.

ive talked to the police, i called them one night, when some stuff had went down and i really thought my dad was going to do something serious, anyway they wouldnt listen and just basically made things worse, and it was like so messed up becasue theyre supposed to be the good guys theyre supposed to help, and they didnt.. they just got this stupid counseling set up for me and my dad.

i dont know what to do and im tired of hiding everything hiding cuts and bruises and me.
i cant take it anymore and i want to run but i know if i just take off from here it wont amount to anything.
and i dont want to live on the streets, but i dont know where to turn.

i'm sorry if im not supposed to be posting this here, and i know that i dont really know anyone here and if no one replies i'll understand. i just needed to get this off my chest. thanks.

Last edited by Tweetyluver07 : 05-12-2007 at 02:18 AM.
Tweetyluver07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 06:28 AM   #2
bloodletting
wish someone cared enough to stop me....

I am currently:

*hugs* sounds like a very hard life you've had hun..but you're also not alone. you shouldnt have to put up with your dad abusing you, it is criminal and you deserve more from life. and it sounds like you have really tried to get people to listen, it was very brave of you to ring the police and i know that must have been scary and hard.
although i agree with you that running away and living on the streets isnt really a great option. do you have friends or relatives that could help you with living arrangements? if you dont i know it was hard the first time but you should ring the police again, or child protective services yourself, talk to a counsellor or teacher at school, just talk to anyone who will listen hun, but you have to get out.
you are a strong and brave woman who deserves a lot more than you are getting.
and you are welcome to post as much as you need to, we're here to listen...
Pm me if you need to talk more hun, i get what you're going through
stay safe xoxoxox

Do not follow the common path.....go where there is no path and leave a trail.....

bloodletting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 09:40 AM   #3
Mrs Sam
Nothing Special

I am currently:

hi, welcome :)

im really sorry you've gone through all this with your dad. is there noone else you can go stay with? a friend or family member maybe? you shouldnt have to go through this and i think the police were terrible for not taking you more seriously. Have you thought about trying again with the police? maybe a second complaint would kick their asses into gear.

*hugs*

sam

xxx

Something Special.

Mrs Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 04:31 PM   #4
perfection is a flaw

*hugs* im sorry youre having such a rough time and im sorry the police were less than helpful. like bloodletting said you really do not have to put up with this is, telling someone would really help. or maybe you could try the police again? it took a lot of courage to do that in the first place im sure you can do it again.
and you have every right to post here, this boards been a bit slow lately but were always here if you need to talk about anything
take care
x x x

perfection is a flaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2007, 02:48 AM   #5
Tweetyluver07
Make Love, NOT War.

I am currently:

my family is just.. different.
i couldnt stay with anyone other than my grandparents, and i cant go to school from there. the buses dont run up there..

i dont know what to do...

im now at my aunts and thats in like a larger city, so like i could run from here... easily...
it keeps running thru my mind and i cant take it anymore..
im so frustrated i cant handle this i just need to dissappear

Tweetyluver07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2007, 10:24 AM   #6
bloodletting
wish someone cared enough to stop me....

I am currently:

*hugs* sweetie you have to hold on and try not to do anything rash....you want to escape your home because it's not safe, but you're not going to be any safer on the streets. there are plently of people waiting to take advantage of young vunerable women, you shouldnt have to do this alone. if there are other options with relatives then i think you should take it, something should be able to be worked out regarding school, right now your safety is whats important. have you thought more about talking to someone, teacher or the police again. make enough of a fuss and people will listen, although you shouldnt have to scream to be heard thats the way it is sometimes sadly.
Pm if you need to chat hun xoxoxoxox

Do not follow the common path.....go where there is no path and leave a trail.....

bloodletting is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)