RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
Old 22-01-2012, 05:24 AM   #21
Batmansx_xTeddy
I'm the girl who is lost in space.

I am currently:

:O I want your ability lol.

I love the cold but I freeze so bad and am constantly shivering but during the summer I feel like I am dying from the heat. Summers here get so freaking hot and I am extremely sensitive to temp changes so this winter has been horrid for me since it has been going from freezing to hot every few days.

“I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare,
like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.
I woke up into a nightmare.”
― Ned Vizzini

Old 22-01-2012, 07:51 AM   #22
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Lol.

I have thermoregulation issues due to my meds. I can't have my bedroom at more than 18-19C otherwise I start sweating and have to open the windows.

PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.

Old 22-01-2012, 08:30 AM   #23
Batmansx_xTeddy
I'm the girl who is lost in space.

I am currently:

That would suck [or be good considering whether you like it or not] I didn't realize meds could effect you like that.

I always have my window open during winter and summer but my family drives me insane they are crazy they always keeps the heat on which is just ridiculous when it is hot out. It could be 100f outside and my mom would still say it is cold *rolls eyes* my family is weird.

Right now it is cool outside but I am burning up it is hot to me stupid weather [I am sure that the light in my room is also causing it since when the light is on the room gets hotter and it doesn't help that I have the hottest room in the house].
I did start getting colder easily when it was freezing out since I lost a lot of weight but still heat is my enemy I would much rather freeze my bum off than die of heat stroke [well technically I never have heat stroke but oh well I am allowed to be over dramatic].
I have also noticed that I don't sleep hardly any during the summer because of the heat and I am usually in a foul mood. I also end up sick a lot during summer. *sigh* heat just doesn't agree with me.

“I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare,
like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.
I woke up into a nightmare.”
― Ned Vizzini

Old 22-01-2012, 01:54 PM   #24
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Yes, aripiprazole can rarely cause thermoregulatory dysfunction and olanzapine can rarely cause either hypo or hyperthermia.

PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.

Old 22-01-2012, 03:54 PM   #25
Fry

I am currently:

I've already answered this using a different account, because it was that long ago heh. Still hate the cold, though wouldn't be able to appreciate the warmth and cosiness of indoors without it I guess :)

Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)

Old 22-01-2012, 03:58 PM   #26
whirlpools

I am fairly 'normal' :) more sensitive to the heat than the cold, usually more uncomfy in the heat than others around me... but would still welcome a warm, sunny day or two right now!

Old 23-01-2012, 08:16 AM   #27
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst

I am currently:

When it comes to temperature, I'm impossible to please. It's always either too hot or too cold for my liking, and I complain about it to anyone dumb enough to listen. :P

Old 12-11-2016, 09:42 PM   #28
Finnguy

I cant either.

I dont know why but since I was kid I haven't felt any cold at all. I can be out at -20 in t-shirt and stand in the snow barefoot without feeling cold. it's bit strange. And I can't even get sick. (Tried as kid so I could stay out of school.) no matter how cold it is I have never gotten flu. I dont know hows that possible, when my parents are sick every winter and always complain how cold it is.

Old 13-11-2016, 01:51 AM   #29
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?

I am currently:

I don't feel the cold much so other people and I have disagreements about putting the heating on. Currently heating not working though so problem solved :P

'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter

Old 19-11-2016, 10:14 AM   #30
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

I'm closing this due to it being an old thread. Finnguy, feel free to make your own thread about this topic if you wish!

No other sadness in the world would do

Closed Thread

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)