Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 16-09-2016, 08:53 PM   #1
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:
Miserable

I am Miserable here.
Kids smoke what I assume is Crack outside my inside , I was dizzy from it last night and eventually had to call the cops.
I know no one in this town.
It is badly affecting my MH.
I need to move to the village where most of my family is but it's a very priveleged area and has a lack of social housing.
I hate this town. I am Depressed and Scared. I am a big guy but cannot leave my flat after dark.
I NEED to live near my family , My Sister will not come up here let alone bring my Niece and Nephew up.
The Housing Association are crap , no lighting in the communal areas since they "Improved" it.
I need out.
I need out now. How can I get a flat in a village that doesn't have social housing .
I am Up to here!
I have been told I cannot protect myself or I'll be the bad guy.
IDK what to do.

Need to be in my families village soon , 2 weeks max.

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 18-09-2016, 01:59 AM   #2
Pi.R^2
I always have a choice

I am currently:

Would moving in with a family member be an option in the short term?

In the long term I'd recommend speaking to the housing people about wanting to be moved somewhere else. If there's no social housing in the village you want to move to, there may be options in a nearby village or at least one that is less detrimental to your mental health.

We may not see eye to eye, but we can respect each other's opinions and find the truth in them.
Perhaps in those honest conversations, instead of demonising each other,
we might see each other as imperfect humans, doing our best. ~ Jodi Picoult

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 12:36 PM   #3
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:

I cannot move in with Family , doing so would remove me from the housing list.

I live in a national park and don't drive , next nearest village is 5-6 miles away on a road with no footpath and a 60 mile hour speed limit on the main road across South Wales.

I've not slept in about 30 hours as my head won't hush up.

I was so distraught last night as my head was so noisy I texted my Social Worker about 8 times telling him he has 2 weeks to get me a flat in my families village , no excuses . He is going to be unhappy with me.

It's not just the kids , It's waiting for the DBT letter , Needing an X-ray , Being let down by someone who I considered a friend ( I was due to go for a cuppa and 30 minutes company yesterday ) She said she would let me know when to go , I sat for hours , No TV , No Music and stared at messenger and Texts , I'm still waiting . It really hurts , We had 2-3 conversations in 2 years , that does kinda make her a very close friend. I thought so at least.

My Partner keeps me going. But she has the same diagnosis as me and I cannot continue to load this on her.
I could write a Thesis on how I feel , well not a thesis as I'm not so bright but I could moan.

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)