Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 04-01-2016, 10:54 AM   #1
hellokitty69

RYL? or not.

I'm sure I'll get a load of abuse for writing this, but has anyone considered the title of this site? I mean in the sense that we could be writing more positive posts when we are feeling good oh I dont know i just think a bit more positivity would be lovely. obviously we have problems, but in the greater scheme of things we also have it good. please dont have too much of a go at me!

Old 04-01-2016, 11:05 AM   #2
Iamcatbug
Cat

I am currently:

It is positive?

Iamcatbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 11:10 AM   #3
Unbreakable.
Lana.

I am currently:

If you have a good look around you will find there is plenty of positive posting happening on here :)

Of course Serious Board isn't where you will find it as it's for people who are struggling a lot.

My suggestion would be for you to set a good example by posting positive things as it might inspire others.

As to the title of the website, I think recovery itself sucks a lot of the time and that for many it's a huge step forward to just try getting better or reach out for support.
The SUPPORT boards are called that for a reason, so surely threads asking for support will always dominate.
Like I said, if you want to see more happy posts go ahead and make them :)

Humility over, I am amazing.

Fight for your dreams and your dreams will fight for you.

Unbreakable. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 11:38 AM   #4
hellokitty69

yeah youre right, sorry

Old 04-01-2016, 02:42 PM   #5
Unbreakable.
Lana.

I am currently:

No need to be sorry
it's great to see people make suggestions and say what they would like to see on the boards, so thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

I just wanted to offer an alternative understanding of the name and point out the difference between recovering and being recovered.
If you would like people to share recovery stories on a specific MH issue you could make a thread asking people for that. Just make sure to pick the appropriate board so the right people will see it.

It's always great to read positive threads as you're right that there's a lot tough stuff on the boards.

Humility over, I am amazing.

Fight for your dreams and your dreams will fight for you.

Unbreakable. is online now   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)