my new years resolution is pretty generic - lose some weight.
Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife" 06.November.2011
- To do my uni work as I get it rather than leaving it 'til the last minute
- To be more careful with my money
- To try and pass my driving test
- To get my passport
- To be honest about how I feel rather than bottling it up and/or pretending I'm fine
- to get PADI MSD & maybe Divemaster this year
- aim to read 500 books (4 already, wooo, yep I'm an extremely fast reader)
- get a promotion at work
- go to Buffalo & Niagara Falls
- do a night class, not sure what I want to do yet though
The past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.
- to try and get out in the social world.
- to get a part time job and leave my current voluntary work.
- to get fit and start backpacking again, even if it's just a little one.
- to try really hard with cbt and think clearer.
- to complete my level 2 at OU and finish my second year with them.
That's me done really, good luck everyone :)
“There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.”
I am going to get healthy
Do more natural exercise
Eat more balanced meals
and so on!
When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball
Quit smoking (or at least continue cutting back for the time being).
Shun new years resolution convention and deliberately gain weight.
Get at least a rudimentary grasp of German (partly so I can understand my girlfriend's grandmother when she comments on how skinny I am :P ).