Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 04-07-2012, 04:19 PM   #1
everythingwillbeok♥
everything will be ok ♥

I am currently:
i can't carry on

heyyy everyone,

thanks for taking the time to read this, i really appreciate it :)
i'm an 18 y/o girl from the uk who suffers with ocd, anxiety, depression & possible bpd.

i am really struggling to find motivation at the moment and am feeling completely overwhelmed with everything that's going on in my life right now. it's beginning to affect (or effect? sp?) my relationships both professional and personal & i really need help climbing out of the black hole which is depression and intense suicidal ideation..

any advice or words of wisdom would be very much appreciated..

thank youuuuuuu

everythingwillbeok♥

even the darkest night will end & the sun will rise

everythingwillbeok♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 04-07-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
Heaven Knows
This Member Has Left.

I am currently:

Hello.

I'm sorry you're struggling so much right now. I suffer with similar so I can understand how bleak it can seem sometimes.

Do you feel able to explain what is making you feel overwhelmed right now? Work or personal life etc? What effects do you feel this is having on your relationships?

I am assuming with the diagnosis' you've listed that you've had some input from professionals at one point or another, do you still have this available to you?

We're all here to support you ♥

x Katie x

Heaven Knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #3
xxhappydaysxx

I am currently:

Heym
Im sorry everything is so hard right now, and that you are struggling with it all.
When you are feeling suicidal, although it is hard, it is best to talk to as many people as you can, like friends or family as well as professionals? I know you said your relationships are a bit strained atm, but opening up can really help to keep you safe. Talking the feelings out can even help you understand them a bit more.
Take care. x

"If only everyone could know and live with their inner craziness…people would be fairer and happier."
Paulo Coelho

xxhappydaysxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:21 PM   #4
everythingwillbeok♥
everything will be ok ♥

I am currently:

thanks guys, and thanks for the hugs ♥ feeling very loved :3

i have so much pressure on me atm, like work, college, friends, family & i know that it all sounds like pretty average stuff but the problems are magnified when you're as emotional as i am..

it's straining and draining on my relationships especially with my mother cos she gets upset that i don't talk to her.. idk why, i just can't bring myself to burden her with my problems - she wouldn't take it well :/

i am currently in adult 2gether mental health services recieving (sp?) DBT..

thanks all, much love ♥

Old 06-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #5
Heaven Knows
This Member Has Left.

I am currently:

We all know how stressful life can be, so if the stuff is causing issues for you; then it's not 'pretty average stuff' - we're all different and handle different things.

I can understand about how you feel not wanting to burden your mother with your problems; I am the exact same with mine and she gets upset I don't talk to her more. She knows nothing about my issues or therapy or anything. Have to tried explaining to her about why you don't speak to her? Sometimes it can just feel like rejection until someone explains why.

How are you finding DBT? I am also going through it at the moment. Are you finding the skills helpful?

Take care *hugs*

x Katie x

Heaven Knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 10:08 PM   #6
everythingwillbeok♥
everything will be ok ♥

I am currently:

heyaaaaa
sorry had a bit of an incident which involved me going into a general hosp and being referred to the crisis team..

i do find dbt helpful, it's just not enough to keep me safe atm :/
x

Old 19-07-2012, 02:13 AM   #7
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

did the hospital help at all? i'm glad that you're alright after whatever happened.

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)