RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 17-01-2012, 03:30 AM   #21
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.

I am currently:

My partner games but I read so it kind of balances out. We spend most evenings cuddled on the couch. He draws while I read and we both watch tele. We have a date night every couple of weeks. Go to the movies and have a nice night out. I dunno really. We don't really plan much, just do what we feel like. Some nights we have my grandma over and settle in for a good game of rummikub :)

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

- Dr. Seuss

Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 09:33 AM   #22
Terray
The price of death is life.

I am currently:

I'm just gonna list off dates I've done and maybe you'll like a couple of the ideas haha

I like to go hiking, go to waterfalls, the ocean, rivers, lakes, etc.
Camping, rafting, floating the river in inner tubes
Ice skating (we've been roller skating a few times too)
Movies
Concerts
Sports games
Making dinner together
Going to a new city for the day
Bowling
Bars
Parks (rose gardens are pretty!)
The zoo/ aquarium
random drives to new places
Poetry slam nights
Comedy shows

Sometimes, you have to try more than once.

Alice came to a fork in the road
"Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "It doesn't matter."

Terray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 09:52 AM   #23
DollyPOP

I am currently:

We spend time together but don't necessarily DO anything, just talk, we talk a LOT! .About EVERYTHING.

And watch TV series' together, and we go for walks together, bimble around town, drink a lot of coffee, go to markets, galleries... we are very much similar people though, so unless we're doing work we're together doing something because we like to do the same things.

Bath time is always fun. And sex of course :)

and dinner
and we argue, but then we always make up (the making up is my favourite bit, it's almost worth the argument over nothing!) and tons and tons of cuddles. Sometimes we just cuddle up and read or go to coffee and read...

I think you might need to say something to him, like it's fine he plays on his PS3, but would he rather spend all his time on that and not see you? I used to be similar wth the internet but I realised and cut it down after a couple arguments on the matter, and it was completely worth it. An hour or two here and there is probably fine but he should want to put that aside for you from time to time.

Maybe tinker with it, "oh **** it's broken we don't have the money to fix it, get a new one, lets spend time together" I would, lol.

DollyPOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 12:10 PM   #24
Annapocalypse

I am currently:

Mine is a 29 year old gamer (only 80s and 90s consoles though). Try explaining that you were late for a party because he needed to complete Castlevania 4 hahaha.
I really suck at video games, but I actually really enjoy watching him play. We go to the pub quite a lot, as we're both real ale lovers, we go for walks, go swimming and we learn Finnish (that's how we met). We also like to cook together and watch TV/internet videos. Also SEXY TIME hehehehehe.

Annapocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 01:51 AM   #25
melissafaith

I am currently:

my ex and I used to either rent movies to watch together or take walks around the neighborhood. If we could gather up some friends we would also go bowling.

“Too late, I found you can't wait to become perfect, you got
to go out and fall down and get up with everybody else.”
Ray Bradbury in Something Wicked This Way Comes

melissafaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 01:49 PM   #26
staceyrawrcakes

I am currently:

We watch films together, have a couple of TV series we watch together, sometimes we'll just sit there taking really stupid pictures together, have playfights in the kitchen when I'm cooking for us, Playstation, I'll go to his gigs with him when he has one.
We barely ever have any money so we just do what we can at home.

staceyrawrcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 10:25 PM   #27
Jayne.

My husband's a gaming addict too!!! But luckily,, he seems to be growing out of it (he's 23 &).

We're usually so tired after work & don't have much money,, that we just stay in & watch TV. I really enjoy it actually because we talk constantly about whatever we're watching ...even the news! Haha!

xxx

Well content loves the silence, It thrives in the dark,
With fine winding tendrils, That strangle the heart,
They say that promises sweeten the blow, But I don't need them,
No, I don't need them...

Jayne. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 03:43 AM   #28
OkieDokie

I am currently:

My boyfriend and I usually watch tv and movies together, go into town to check out festivals, live music or comedy, go to the pub, go out to dinner or stay home and try out a new recipe together, hang out at the beach, go bike riding, go camping, random short road trips... I wouldn't say we're hardcore gamers but we both like gaming and appreciate our 'me' time but our relationship comes first and when he wants to get out of the house and hang out then I go, and vice versa. We're both students and don't have a lot of money but there's usually lots of things to go see and do for free or cheap :)

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein :)

OkieDokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 04:23 PM   #29
Kame

I am currently:

My fiance and I don't ever really have much money either so we find stuff to do at home. Last night we played 21 with poker chips and watched trashy TV (Don't Tell The Bride, Snog Marry Avoid, Sun, Sea and Suspicious Parents)
We have TV series we watch together, we play on the Xbox together, playfight, cook together, snuggle in bed and listen to music, take the dog for a walk and sometimes we get in the car and just take random roads :)

You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"

I miss you Pip ♥

Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 10:46 PM   #30
88shelz
be positive

I am currently:

Gosh good question. We don't really do that much together. I'm usually in bed as I tire out from looking after our son while he watches tv. I don't know how me being home with out son is harder than him being at work all day. I'm always tired. The time we spend together is mostly to eat dinner and do shopping.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=54.644703,-5.660851

88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 05:12 PM   #31
Childerbeast
Sharli

I am currently:

Lol its comforting to know that the things we do aren't that different (although to be fair im asking a similar group of people to myself!) i just hear about some of the girls from my work going out as couples almost every night and always having these fantastic plans - when im like uhh well we go out for chicken wings on a weds??? XD

Childerbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 11:52 PM   #32
88shelz
be positive

I am currently:

Maye they aren't happy in each others company so have to go out as relationships become longer the fun stuff becomes less. You fall into habits. Plan a date night once a month to spice things up and make things a little more interesting.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=54.644656,-5.660769

88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2012, 02:33 AM   #33
Lotti
Working Mummy

I am currently:

Dinners out, Coffees, Walks, Drives, Movies, Cocktails, Nights out, Dinners in, Lunches out, Wine & Cheese, Hotel stays, art galleries, more eating out, watching documentarys on tv, watching programs on ipad in bed, watching the news, more wine, talking about work (hes not a 'gamer') - These either with the kids or them being babysat xxx

“The consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past. To change your future, alter your decisions today.”

Lotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2012, 08:27 PM   #34
xMandarrx
Mandarr

I am currently:

My boyfriend and I are both gamers so it's not really an issue for us, haha. We do a ton of other things together too....pretty much everything. Shopping, walking my dog, taking my dog to his house to play with his two dogs (lots of pets haha), spending some time with his family, etc. And lots of time in the bedroom.

We're planning on getting engaged soon and married next year, and I hope it doesn't change things too much when we move in together.

you just don't have to be lonely, anymore.

neverendingmetamorphosis.blogspot.ca - my blog :)

xMandarrx is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)