RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13-11-2011, 09:46 PM   #19681
Ardea

it's like i'm screaming and no one can hear me.

Ardea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 09:56 PM   #19682
Ardea

even if you're sorry you can't make your hate for me any clearer

Old 13-11-2011, 10:09 PM   #19683
Ardea

i'm not okay today.

Old 13-11-2011, 10:19 PM   #19684
Ardea

i'm boring and stupid and no one wants me. i feel so alone. i feel hurt. i feel like a fool. why would anyone want me around?

Old 14-11-2011, 12:34 AM   #19685
scar_tattooist
not worth ur time

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardea View Post
i'm boring and stupid and no one wants me. i feel so alone. i feel hurt. i feel like a fool. why would anyone want me around?
ur not boring... ur cleverer then me and i want u around so ner u lied

scar_tattooist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 12:39 AM   #19686
scar_tattooist
not worth ur time

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar_tattooist View Post
ur not boring... ur cleverer then me and i want u around so ner u lied
and also made me forget wot i was going to rant about o.O

Old 14-11-2011, 12:44 AM   #19687
chinahorse

I am currently:

I want you to come get me and hold me and say that you know its shit now but that it can get better and that you will sort everything out for me because dads are knights in shining armour. I want you to love me.

Given enough tea I could rule the world.

chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 12:52 AM   #19688
argumentative

I am currently:

You were, genuinely, my first love. I didn't believe I had the capacity to love someone that deeply until you came along. Curled up in bed with you, you were my safe place after a time when I didn't think I'd ever feel safe again.
Turns out I also have the capacity to hate someone deeper than I ever realised. I feel so betrayed by you. The lies you spread about me... for what purpose? To make yourself feel better, to save face? Or because you really hate me and want to make my life harder? Or, dare I dream it, because you're hurting too?
You made no secret of the fact that you had a crush on her, while we were still in a relationship. YOU didn't want ME any more. This was your choice, live with it. Yes, I dealt with it by jumping straight into another relationship, because I honestly don't think I can hold my shit together on my own. So maybe that hurt you. But you didn't want me any more, so you are not allowed to hold this relationship against me. And now you're pursuing her - so how does that give you any of the moral high ground? We're both as bad as each other.
But through all of this I have tried to be diplomatic. I have only spoken ill of you when I found out what you've been saying about me. To tell your friends that I'm a psycho and that I've been harassing you? Because I make conversation with you, because I tried to contact you about your stuff you wanted to collect? You said you wanted to stay friends. Friends communicate.

Still. More fool me for trusting anyone but myself. Thank you, for showing me the capacity I have for love-hurt-hate-anger-happiness. Thank you, for proving to me that relying on other people just comes back to bite me in the ass. Thank you, for nothing, asshole.

it's the choices we make.

"I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
Death thought about it.
"CATS," he said eventually. "Cats are nice."

argumentative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 01:43 AM   #19689
Kawasaki_2011
Biker

I am currently:

I love you and I want nothing more than to make you happy. I live for your smile and she treats you like dirt. Why do you stay with her? You told me you don't love her, so why?

Keep thy eye on the tach and thine ears on the engine lest thy whirlybits seek communion with the sun. John 4:55
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul

Kawasaki_2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 02:01 AM   #19690
scar_tattooist
not worth ur time

I am currently:

i cant do this anymore i give up

Old 14-11-2011, 09:51 AM   #19691
Kimaru
Fight off the lethargy

I am currently:

...You know you might be an alcoholic when...your feet are sticking to your sheets because you spilt alcohol and pop on them 5 times tonight...

"Some people get by, with a little understanding. Some people get by, with a whole lot more."
-The Sisters Of Mercy

Kimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 01:20 PM   #19692
Rainbow Colors

I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Gets kinda sexually explicit, and talks about SH
great. now i'm going to have a terrible scar on my ankle. My ankle. Well thought out, brandie, it's been almost 6 months since the last one like this and the scar is still an angry red. but at least that was somewhere not so obvious! And thanks to your sock pretty sure you infected your other cut, so that's probably going to be an angry red scar forever too. Do you know what your mother is going to do when she finds out? I don't, but I know you're not going to like it, and it's going to make you wanna die.
I just wanna close it up...i hate that it's gaping open like that, how do I close it up when it's not gaping open enough for my little band-aids to make a difference? stop That's probably why j hates you, he saw. he saw that you lied when you said "used to be" and got fucking pissed...
i know that's not the truth, i know it was because I bled on him...but that's not my fault. :( if anything, it's his.
Brandie, you are a failure. You are failing at everything that is important to you. How can you do this? Right now even, you're failing. How are you going to live tomorrow? You're going to see C, and you're going to be falling asleep.
yeah, guess what j, I WAS GETTING FUCKING BORED TOO. I GOT GODDAMN BORED FIRST. I just actually have a heart, and kept telling myself I could spice things up, cause i didn't want to leave you for something as pathetic as that. :P so FUCK YOU.
I hope I don't have Cancer....if I have cancer...well at least it'll be a tragic, interesting story. So if I do have cancer, I'm just going to spend the rest of my life telling my story.
And if it's just another STD, I will take GREAT pleasure in telling you that you have a fucking STD. Part of me hopes it's not an easily cured one, because that would mean you'd have to live with it, but....of course I'm hoping for chlamydia or gonorrhea, because that means I can just take some pills or something and it'll die. :P
And maybe it'll be nothing, but that doesn't solve my bleeding problem..unless it was just your stupid prince albert that caused it...oohhh if it was I SO want to kick you in the balls.....SO badly.

Whatever it is, you can get through it. I promise.

Rainbow Colors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 01:49 PM   #19693
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

He's cheating on you. No one wants you to marry him.

Sweetpea

MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #19694
The Queen of Peace
Always does her best to please.

I am currently:

*SCREAMS*

For Christ's sake, pull yourself together. There is nothing that hard about smiling, yet still you're too pathetic to even do that. I was wrong, I desperately need support. *cries*

The Queen of Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 08:19 PM   #19695
Kitty
Tommorow i'm born, Today i live, Yesterday i died

I am currently:

I can't stop crying. I just want to stop now. I've had enough. I hate college, every day I go I just feel more and more unhappy. I hate that I've lost explorers, the one place I would always get support won't be there and I don't even have the guts to say goodbye. I am so scared she is going to die, she's so frail and helpless. I'm loosing CCF cause I'm too pathetic to carry on without my boyfriend. How sad. I am scared I will lose him. I love him, so much, he doesn't understand. If he died, it'd be ok for him, he wouldn't have to face the consequences, but I would. And that scares me. Life without him scares me. Recently everything has just got too much for me, and all I can do is cry.

Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 08:40 PM   #19696
Kitty
Tommorow i'm born, Today i live, Yesterday i died

I am currently:

I try to please everyone. But its not enough.

Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 10:14 PM   #19697
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

I don't think I can make that appointment; I don't think I can handle the reality of the situation.

Sweetpea

MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 10:43 PM   #19698
Lighter

I am currently:

I miss you guys so much. Even if you never try to contact me I know that I'll never be able to let you go, despite how much you may hate me..
I just wish I could tell you how much I miss you, and ask you how you're doing.

Lighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 12:02 AM   #19699
whysosad
standing small, trying to be strong

I am currently:

To J- i wish you knew that the fact i care about you is the only thing keeping me alive right now

I want to crawl into my dream world and stay there, so that the pain yesterday brought won’t carry on to tomorrow.

Except even my dream world isnt safe anymore...

whysosad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 12:11 AM   #19700
whirlpools

I deserve to suffer.

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)