RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 19-02-2008, 09:45 PM   #1
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:
Could this be bpd?

Sometimes i hate a person so much and want to kill them but other times i love them and want to be with them all the time.this happens with almost all people i meet.i dont have problems with my relationships cuz i keep everything inside cuz im too afraid of rejection.i get angry so easily but i dont tell the ppl im mad at cuz im afraid they will leave me.i even do things i dont want to cuz im afraid that if i do sth the other pers doesnt like they will leave me.could i have bpd?

My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin

pm me anytime

*..life in pain..* is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 19-02-2008, 09:51 PM   #2
Psychedelic Doodle Pop

It's certainly a symptom of BPD and it sounds like it's really impacting on you, but to have BPD you have to have I think it's 5 out of the 9 criteria. It could also be part of something else, like for instance lasting impact of abuse, etc, is there atherapist you could talk it over with?

Old 20-02-2008, 08:47 AM   #3
Stellata

As Roby says, it's a symptom of BPD. More explicitly, it's possibly a sign that you've never had a healthy role model of a relationship, and are deeply insecure as a result.
Can you describe a bit about what it is that makes you feel angry? When do you love, and what brings on the hatred?

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 09:53 AM   #4
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

I love/hate either if ppl do sth that annoys me/i like or without anything triggering this.i get angry for the slightest thing,for many things,but i never tell other ppl cuz im afraid they will leave me.

My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin

pm me anytime

Old 20-02-2008, 09:46 PM   #5
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

I forgot to say that when i hate without anything triggering it, it may be because of the way they looked at me, or they talked, or how they made a movement or something like that.

the people who have bpd, how do they love/hate??

also i read in the criteria to have bpd, chronic feeling of emptiness, what does it mean exactly??that you get bored easily, even if you do things you like??

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 21-02-2008, 04:21 PM   #6
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

anyone?

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 21-02-2008, 04:53 PM   #7
Psychedelic Doodle Pop

Emptyness isn't so much boredom. I can't really explain it, I guess it's different for everyone. But I suppose for me it's an intense negativity, that you are nothing, there is nothing, a feeling inside you as if you have lost an organ, you literally feel like an empty shell, to the point you feel like klling yourself, because you're already dead.

Old 21-02-2008, 04:55 PM   #8
Stellata

What does emptiness feel like, for you?

Love and hate are basically what they are, normal human emotions, but intensified, more raw. Acute sensitivity can be part of it, feeling like you have no emotional skin. Separation/abandonment anxiety is often a keynote of borderline-ness.

Old 21-02-2008, 05:17 PM   #9
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

does something happen to trigger you to change from hate to love or vice versa?or you just do?i have that separation/abandonment anxiety.

when i read emptiness, i thought its like not feeling, not having emotions, or that you get bored so easily.

also many times i feel like i don't exist, but i don't think its dissociation because it only lasts some seconds.the more it has lasted is a couple of hours or so.

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 21-02-2008, 06:44 PM   #10
Psychedelic Doodle Pop

I thought not having emotions was under the diassociation clause, but you know I dont know, we don't know. Only a doctor can diagnose you and it's not a nice lable to have.

Old 21-02-2008, 08:37 PM   #11
Stellata

Feeling like you don't exist I would say comes under depersonalisation, which is one facet of dissociation. However long it lasts.

I have borderline traits, and, yes, something usually triggers me.

Old 21-02-2008, 09:50 PM   #12
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

i become sensitive too.some things that aren't important annoy me very much.

sometimes people bite their lips or do the hair or whatever, that triggers me to hate them.

when i say i feel like i don't exist,it can be for a second or two, that i lose time, or i forget where i am or i feel like i will faint.only one time or two it happened to feel like im not in my body and everything i say its like it doesn't come out of my mouth, like im disconnected from my body and it lasted for 3 hours.

so is it possible to have bpd?i mean should i ask my psychiatrist, or people with bpd don't believe they have it?

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 21-02-2008, 11:04 PM   #13
Arianwen

I am currently:

It's always worth an ask, the professionals might be able to help and advice further research etc

Arianwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2008, 06:21 PM   #14
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

I will ask probably on monday.i will go to a psychiatrist for the second time(first time to this one)and i will ask some things in general.

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 22-02-2008, 06:41 PM   #15
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...

I am currently:

you cant self-diagnose, so its better to talk to someone about it

"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"

Bleeding Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2008, 06:43 PM   #16
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

thanks!

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 22-02-2008, 06:51 PM   #17
beautiful&dying
I ain't thick it's just a trick

I am currently:

i'll just follow everyone else and say 'speak to your doctor' about the diagnosis, but as far as thinking about how you feel we're all here for that. I have a BPD diagnosis so if I can help with anything, just ask. I think you have to have quite a few of the symptoms so it depends what else you're experiencing. Good luck hun xxxxxx

How could you become as awesome as you are and still feel like a loser?
Pixie (my little sister) * QueerFringe (my daughter)* Dreamerandbeliever (my cuddly kitten) * Acrasia (my twinny)
(Currently have left this website so find me here if you want me)

beautiful&dying is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)