RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 08-06-2007, 03:54 PM   #61
Blob

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he should

Blob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:47 AM   #62
look out a piano
Serial lurker

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he should hire

look out a piano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 05:53 AM   #63
FlightlessBird
Save me from the nothing I've become

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he should hire dwarven

I want to stay in love with my sorrow.
Oh, but God, I want to let it go.
If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out first-hand what it's like to be me.
You'll need a symphony to give sympathy to the girl with the worst luck in town.
When I care, it curls me up on the floor and I swear I can't do it anymore.

FlightlessBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:05 PM   #64
look out a piano
Serial lurker

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he should hire dwarven slaves

look out a piano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 05:32 PM   #65
Blob

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he should hire dwarven slaves to

Old 09-06-2007, 06:29 PM   #66
Kelly.

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he should hire dwarven slaves to help

Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 06:31 PM   #67
Blob

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he should hire dwarven slaves to help him

Old 09-06-2007, 06:37 PM   #68
FlightlessBird

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he should hire dwarven slaves to help him rule

If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out first-hand what it's like to be me.
You'll need a symphony to give sympathy to the girl with the worst luck in town.

Old 10-06-2007, 08:13 PM   #69
Blob

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he should hire dwarven slaves to help him rule fridge

Old 11-06-2007, 02:49 AM   #70
FlightlessBird

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he should hire dwarven slaves to help him rule fridge mold.

Old 12-06-2007, 12:19 AM   #71
Blob

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he should hire dwarven slaves to help him rule fridge mold. However

Old 12-06-2007, 05:19 AM   #72
FlightlessBird

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he should hire dwarven slaves to help him rule fridge mold. However, squirrels

Old 16-06-2007, 05:37 PM   #73
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he should hire dwarven slaves to help him rule fridge mold. However, squirrels danced

Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.

sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 07:07 PM   #74
crazykat
Fight for another day

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he should hire dwarven slaves to help him rule fridge mold. However, squirrels danced madly

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 08:22 PM   #75
perfection is a flaw

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he should hire dwarven slaves to help him rule fridge mold. However, squirrels danced madly across

perfection is a flaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 08:24 PM   #76
crazykat
Fight for another day

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he should hire dwarven slaves to help him rule fridge mold. However, squirrels danced madly across the

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 08:34 PM   #77
perfection is a flaw

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he should hire dwarven slaves to help him rule fridge mold. However, squirrels danced madly across the table

perfection is a flaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 02:12 AM   #78
angelmillennium666
Meee

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons tumbled

"I need some distraction or a beautiful release
Memories seep from my veins
Let me be empty and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight"

angelmillennium666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 02:27 AM   #79
all-hope.lost-forever
Trying to save myself from myself.

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he should hire dwarven slaves to help him rule fridge mold. However, squirrels danced madly across the table when

Feel free to PM me anytime!

R.I.P Spencer <3 - I'll miss you!

all-hope.lost-forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 02:32 AM   #80
angelmillennium666
Meee

I am currently:

you were supposed to add one word...

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons tumbled

"I need some distraction or a beautiful release
Memories seep from my veins
Let me be empty and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight"

angelmillennium666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)