RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-02-2010, 08:47 AM   #1
Briar-Rose

I am currently:
I'm just so tired!

I don't know what to do...right now I just feel so tired and like it's hard to go on. I work as a hostess at a restaurant and recently started serving. For some reason I find it terribly difficult to have the energy to go to work and the work makes me so tired and afraid. This can't be normal! I'm 18! I don't know what to do...am I the only one who has trouble with easy things in life like getting my drivers license, working, figuring out college? It's not just hard...all these things literally terrify me and I kinda feel like I have no motivation to move me through each day. Just sadness. I don't know what to do. I really don't.

Briar-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 06-02-2010, 12:41 PM   #2
Fry

I am currently:

You sound like you might be having trouble with anxiety and depression to me but only a doctor can correctly diagnose. How are you sleeping and how is your appetite?
I think you should make an appointment with your GP and explain to him / her what you just have in that post. Has anything happened recently to make you upset? The doctor will most likely ask these questions too.
If needs be you can take some time off work or cut down your hours or something. Try not to worry too much, I know it's difficult but help is out there.
(hugs)
Feel free to message me if you'd like a chat :)
xx

Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)

Fry is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)