Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 30-11-2007, 01:12 PM   #1
<3Danni<3
Danielle =]

I am currently:
not harming, good or bad?

Well this is how it is.
i stopped self-harming oh um about 6months ago probaly something like that and i was so pleased with myself really thought i had taken a step towards recovery.
now though i have been going through a rough time and as normal i turned to sef-harm as a way out, only it was different this time, when i took the blade and went to put it to my arm i couldnt bring myself to do it. This is a good thing i think because despite whats going on in my life at the moment im not self-harming, but i havent been able to find another way of getting rid of the feeling of lost control, my mind is always thinking about self-harm im always thinking about doing it and wishing i could just get rid of the emotions im feeling inside, but i still cant bring myself to do it.
How do i get rid of this feeling of lost control and wanting to self-harm but not being able to do it. I DONT want to go back to self-harming just incase anyone was thinking thats what im trying to say, i just want rid of the feeling inside me that i need to do it, when i know i dont need to do it at all.

<3 He took the blade from her hand and whispered gently in her ear " hold on and everything will be alright" <3

<3Danni<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2007, 09:08 PM   #2
ScarletTears
Beth :P

I am currently:

That happened to me too, but my psychiatrist messed with my meds and I felt so bad that I want back to self-harming. The only ways I can think of are to write your feelings down or distract yourself (play with pets, listen to music, talk to friends, etc.) I know that's not much help, but I wanted you to know that you are not alone in feeling this way.
Good luck!
Beth x

...I keep fixing every habit that I break...

last cut: Sometime in February

ScarletTears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 04:54 PM   #3
<3Danni<3
Danielle =]

I am currently:

Thanks Beth <3

<3 He took the blade from her hand and whispered gently in her ear " hold on and everything will be alright" <3

<3Danni<3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)