I am currently:

OMG KATE!!!!!
*jumps on you*
im so glad to see you on here.
omg im crying.
im so glad your home!!!!!
love you kate.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2008, 01:58 PM   #462
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

llove you!

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2008, 02:41 PM   #463
_plastic

Quote:

Hey Everyone.

I don’t really know quite what to say because I cannot put into words the gratitude I have for every single one of you. Thank you so much for all of your well wishes.. they mean the world to me.

After 51 days in the hospital I am finally home (even a day early!). I will be having a nurse come to my house (well Careys house) here times a day to take care of me so I didn’t have to stay in the hospital anymore. Eating is getting easier and the speech is coming along slowly but surely with all the help I have around me. The brain damage is getting better so soon I will hopefully get to talking right and walking again. I don’t feel pain at all, mostly frustrated because I feel so slow and cant communicate or do simple things by myself.. but all that will come with time.

I am so happy to be home and be able to talk and be with the ones that I love. I have written a journal that entry that I am finishing up hopefully by tonight if not tomorrow (it takes me a long time to type L) . But in there are details about everything more and more.

If I get the time, I want to thank each and every single one of you. You have truly shown me what it is like to feel loved and I could only wish to do that in return for you. I am so sorry for leaving you all for so long, I swear that I didn’t mean to. I personally feel like I am going to be stronger from this, I really do. I know that I have a long bumpy road ahead of me but I don’t doubt for one second that I wont get through it because I have the most amazing people by my side routing me on.

I love you all. I am so glad to be home and so glad to be back on RYL.. which is also a home. I cannot wait to get back into the swing of things here and get to talking to all of you again.

Love always, Kate.
OMG Kate *sheds a tear of joy*

I love you xx

A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx

_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #464
nowhereman

I am currently:

Kate it made me cry (with happiness) to see you posting on here again. I'm so proud of you and you know we all love you so much. I wish you all the luck in the world with everything, I know you're going to be ok cos you're strong and wonderful. It's great to see you back!

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2008, 08:19 PM   #465
fragile as glass
such a beautiful disaster

I am currently:

Im so pleased that you are out of hospital now and at home with your family and friends.

Good to see you back on RYL

Take care sweet

GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE
THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN
AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

Don't let the sphincter's get you down

fragile as glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2008, 12:25 AM   #466
UnanimousAnonymous

I am currently:

OMG!!
Kate...im just...oh my god, its so good to have you back here with us.
i have thought about you so much, you have been missed ALOT. Please dont feel bad for being away, i am so glad you are back with us. *cuddles* it has made me so happy to come on here and find you back :)
Take it easy hun, you have been through alot.
I LOVE YOU! xxxxxxx

Through the dark, a strand of light, the light continued to get bright, with it came the strength to fight (Gem)

UnanimousAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2008, 12:35 AM   #467
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome

I am currently:

Kate words cannot express how wonderful it is to see on here again hon. I cannot wait to speak to you properly.
Love you lots, you're freakin' amazing I hope you realise that.
Kiran
xx

You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.

Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2008, 01:26 AM   #468
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

KATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3333333
love you so much
<3

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 11:35 AM   #469
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.

I am currently:

i love you kate. i lov eyou.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

- Dr. Seuss

Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 01:43 PM   #470
HopeRises

Kate you are freaking awesome and I love you soo soo much!
Be strong!
Love Leighxxx

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #471
-phoenix-
Lucy J.

I am currently:

Oh kate...you truly are a star! I'm so amazed at your progress, you're doing wonderful chick. Wow i have been so worried, i know i don't exactly know you very well, but there hasnt been a time when i read this thread that i didnt fill up with tears. I'm so glad you're coming through ok, you're amazing! xXx xXx xXx xXx

-phoenix- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 08:56 PM   #472
Kuwairo
無声叫び

I am currently:

Kate, welcome back :)
You are so strong, and it's so nice to see you're staying positive and recovering so well!
And, the fact you posted a thread to support us all after only just getting home just shows how lovely you actually are. Thank you xx

I've got ham but I'm not a hamster :)

Kuwairo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 09:16 PM   #473
surprising mystery

I am currently:

This is the best news ever. Im so glad your back home. *cuddles you*
Your so strong xx

L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen

surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 09:59 PM   #474
_plastic

Kate your fab i love you to pieces xxxxxxxx

A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx

_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 01:15 AM   #475
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld

I am currently:

I know I am talking to you online right now Kate,, but, I just want to to say yet again that I love you so much. & you're such a fricking amazing girl.
I am so damn happy to have you back with us.

I love you.
x

go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.

Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 10:50 AM   #476
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.

I am currently:

Kate, you rock. Simple as.
Good luck with the recovery - I'm sure it'll be a doddle for someone as strong & amazing as you.
Take care Miss & it's SO nice to have you back around. =]
x

Ride it out.
"I need a sunrise in the dark."

Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 10:28 PM   #477
Sleepless123

I am currently:

Hey Kate its great to see you back online and around on RYL again!i cant quite put into words how it feels but its really excellent.Your an amazing person and cared for so much on here and clearly have a great, great friend in Carey too.i send you ALL MY BEST WISHES for your recovery and please know that i/we are here for you.i know i dont know you very well but i think of you often and it has made my day to see you back around! x

i do not always manage to be around but i wish you all the very best - love and luck to you all!

Sleepless123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 12:24 AM   #478
zivalover16

I am currently:

OMG. I just noticed that you are back :) That makes me soooooo happy. I am very glad to see that you are home and back on. I know you will continue to get better becuase you are soo strong. It's great to hear/read from you again :) Keep up the great work!!!

Big Sister:Squiggles
Little Sister: PaintItBlack
Cousins: dereksarah, Hollz

zivalover16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)