-Tough-Cookie-
Life is a contradiction at times - as am I

I am currently:

Ok i'm in

Yesterday

Negative
The following content has been hidden - Reason : -
I have already ate far too much to have the evening snack i'm suppose to

Positive: i am very underweight so i do *need* the snack even if its difficult for me

Today

Negative
I'm such a failure for having the snack lastnight. There is noway i'm having something tonight. Stupid meal plans

Positive: A meal plan is needed 'coz i *need* to gain the weight. Having a evening snack is *normal* and without it i will not have had the calories my body needs

“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.”
----
----

-Tough-Cookie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:04 PM   #42
Mirren

Today:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Negative, poss.triggering.
I've messed up today already with two episodes of binging/purging.

Positive: My day begins right NOW, and I'm going to be OK for the rest of the day.

Mirren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:31 PM   #43
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

Go people go!!

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Negativity does not become!
The Dr. told me I was fat and could be prescribed diet pills

The Dr was a jerk who thought peaches gave you gas.

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:32 PM   #44
troubled_sorrowz

I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Negative - Poss trig?

I dont deserve to eat today because I had a packet of crisps and a bar of chocolate yesterday - Greedy Bitch

I shouldnt have had junk food but I hadnt ate anything else all day so my body needed the cals and energy. I deserve to eat *healthily* today.

"Don't do anything by half. If u love someone, love them with all ur soul. When u go to work, work ur ass off. When u hate someone, hate them until it hurts." - The Legend that is Henry Rollins

"... and I need you now somehow, and I need you now somehow ... on my knees for you... in my head the flesh seems thicker..."

Voice of Reason for: I-used-to-be-positive, Sisters: Hollz and Fading Star, RYL Adopted Daughter: bright red scream

troubled_sorrowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 12:08 AM   #45
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

The following content has been hidden - Reason : negativity
she's so much tinier than me, there is no way im having lunch tomorrow.. fatty

she's probably ill too if she's *that* tiny... and i need food to survive.

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 07:02 PM   #46
Doesnt_matter
Judith

The following content has been hidden - Reason : negative
There isn't anything of my personality that can be liked by anybody- not by myself nor by others.
Moreover, I am so ugly I shouldn't better leave the house.

truth: I have some good friends who like me for who I am and who like me, although I am not an easy person.
Moreover, beauty is something that is a personal concept and of only people who look perfect would leave the house, the streets would be empty .

I can't control my destiny.
I trust my soul. My only goal is just to be.
(Rent)

I'm selfish, inpatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. (Marilyn Monroe)

Doesnt_matter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 09:58 PM   #47
-Tough-Cookie-

I am currently:

nagative
you ate too much today you fat bitch

positive: what you ate was 'normal', your not fat, Ian ate more than you

----
----

Old 14-03-2008, 08:08 AM   #48
risenfromperdition

ALL your clothes look horrid on you... fat b.tch

ok so maybe some dont fit... but that doesnt mean all of them make me look disgusting

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

Old 14-03-2008, 10:14 AM   #49
-Tough-Cookie-

I am currently:

Negative
you are disgusting. There is NO WAY your eating that much food again today

Positive: What your doing is what you need to do to recover. You need to stick at this. its the closest to 'normal' eating youve been in years.

----
----

Old 15-03-2008, 07:57 PM   #50
-Tough-Cookie-

I am currently:

negative
I feel like i'm restricting alittle bit (though still eating) i'm watching the cals of what i do eat - it feels good. good girl

Positive Kelly you know you want to get well an this isnt the way to do it. keep going. You still have along way to go this isnt actually THAT many calories

----
----

Old 15-03-2008, 08:55 PM   #51
risenfromperdition

*sends cuddles to everyone*
and cam decides =p
you looked huge in EVERY dress you tried on... and look at your mummy wearing a size 6 while you wear WAY larger than that

positive: theres the right dress for everyone... you'll find it. and screw her- she's fcked up too. maybe not as much anymore but eh

Old 16-03-2008, 07:49 AM   #52
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

The challenges come from a random place in my head I now have a few weeks stocked up I am trying to make it varied so that people can take part in at least one challenge every so often. However this is a a thread for all so if you want to pm me ideas for challenges I shall slot them in where appropriate :)

I will announce the next challenge shortly :)

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen

Old 16-03-2008, 12:28 PM   #53
BatRachy
Weird and wonderful

I am currently:

Cam - A few things to say (all good things!)

1. AMAZING idea!
2. The word Calciummy is brilliant and you deserve to have it put in the dictionary :)
3. I have, this past week been on hols from work, and as a result been eating better, and as a healthy snack I bought natural yoghurt, and have been having a bowl of it each day with sultanas. So I was being calciummy without even realising it! I may be a week behind on challanges, there must be some sort of time-delay on my psychicness haha.

Anyway, I look forward to the next challenge and I shall try and do 'em, and keep you updated via the medium of internet rather than good old psychic abilities!

much love xxxx

Are we demented or am I disturbed?
The space that's in between insane and insecure...

BatRachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2008, 08:57 PM   #54
troubled_sorrowz

I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Negative
I have admitted that I have a problem but I am not strong enough to fight it. I am a disappointment to my friends and family

Positive: I WILL beat this!

"Don't do anything by half. If u love someone, love them with all ur soul. When u go to work, work ur ass off. When u hate someone, hate them until it hurts." - The Legend that is Henry Rollins

"... and I need you now somehow, and I need you now somehow ... on my knees for you... in my head the flesh seems thicker..."

Voice of Reason for: I-used-to-be-positive, Sisters: Hollz and Fading Star, RYL Adopted Daughter: bright red scream

troubled_sorrowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2008, 10:58 PM   #55
Doesnt_matter
Judith

I will never be able to work, so I should better quit my internship and my studying because what's the sense in studying when I will be unemployed forever?

I have a good support system and I have managed to go through many hard times, so I should try to finish my internship and my studying.
And who knows what the future will bring?

I can't control my destiny.
I trust my soul. My only goal is just to be.
(Rent)

I'm selfish, inpatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. (Marilyn Monroe)

Doesnt_matter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2008, 11:11 PM   #56
-Tough-Cookie-

I am currently:

Negative
You had one of the higher meal choices today so you must have the lowest possible chioce next time you disgusting bith

Positive: It is the ED telling you this, it isnt rational really. other people dont compensate like this..so please dont have the lowest. Show ED who's boss

----
----

Old 17-03-2008, 06:24 AM   #57
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

Can I just say how fabulous you are all doing :)

Sorry for the delay in this week's challenge I went home sick last night. This challenge will run to Easter Monday as I won't get a chance to update it on Easter day :)

Is to challenge ourselves with Easter

With it being Easter day on Sunday alot of you will be on holidays and surrounded by chocolate and other 'negative food' So this week we are going to treat ourselves, by eating some of this food because whilst all food in excess is bad for us all food in moderation is good for us. The last two weeks have been building up to this - chocolate is calciummy and yummy and we are now fab at challenging those negative thoughts.

A lot of us have some form of food on our avoidance list and this may be for a number of reason but it is important to realise that no food is bad regardless of what the calories content is or how it is cooked it all contains yummy nutritious elements. Remember that the challenges are to be taken at your own pace and thus some of you may want to eat chocolate or another 'negative food' each day this week others may want to take it more slowly or adapt it to suit your own week and lifestyle.

Old 17-03-2008, 05:03 PM   #58
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'

I am currently:

Okay, I'm going to try this.
There's a whole box of creme eggs in my house and I haven't had one yet.
That can be my challenge, I'll work my way up to a creme egg at the end of the week :)

it's a great idea by zee way (y)

Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2008, 05:09 PM   #59
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

great idea!!!
i normally stay well away from what my brother eats but tonight im going to eat a little of what i cook for his dinner and he might lay off the whole me eatting.

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2008, 06:57 PM   #60
risenfromperdition

hmm *thinks*
good idea cam <3

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)