RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 20-04-2019, 11:41 PM   #1
Heaven

I am currently:
Mind not mine

The mind I have isnt mine, its controlling and makes me donthings. I know how things are meant to be but this mind its doing things that arent like what is meant to be. I used to have my mind but I've lost it, this is what Ive got now. Its an entity on its own. In my body, im trapped with it. Dont know how it came but its been here a while. Tonight the 4 voices have gone back to their table they are there and doing their thing. I feel like a host with unwelcomed guests. They are horrible, mean, taking about me and what im doing. Saying that no one will answer this, like hardly anyone did my other one. Its a worthless thing im doing, reaching out, who would want to help me.

Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 21-04-2019, 12:00 AM   #2
tamobhuuta

I hear voices too. I used to feel controlled by them but I've learned I can say no. It's hard though. Sorry you didn't get many replies last time, it's not because people don't care.

tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2019, 12:23 PM   #3
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I'm sorry things are hard for you. You do deserve to be supported and I'm sorry that not many people responded to your other post but sometimes it's hard to focus on long posts or people just don't know what to say or are struggling themselves. We have nothing against you, it's just really quiet here these days. Have you spoken to anyone about what is going on, using the part of your mind that you do connect to, the part that allowed you to post here?

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2019, 05:36 PM   #4
Cuddlycat1

I am currently:

Sorry things are so hard for you you deserve a happy life I know things are hard at the moment I hear voices too and it's not nice it's horrible I know your mind doesn't feel right but things will get better sending hugs and love

Cuddlycat1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)