RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-02-2008, 04:23 AM   #1
silly_girl_wonder

I am currently:
Triggering (Sexual Abuse) - First Time Ive Told Anyone.Pleasee help?

when i was 5 or 6 my older sister who is 5 years older played games with me. we shared a room and i ussaly slept in her bed becuase i was scared of the dark. i remember her telling me about a game her friends played where they touched each other under the teachers desk. i rember her telling me to kiss or suck her breasts and genitals. i remember her telling me how to do it right. she told me how to spell sex and told me to say it again and again. sometimes {near the end,when i got a bit older} she would pretend she was sleeping, but i knew and she would pretty much try to get me to do those things to her. i think she did that to help her guilt. anyways, i dont know if it was sexual abuse. and i wanted to know what others thought since i still havnt really told anyone.
one thing that stops me from thinking it was sexual abuse is that at the time i didnt think it was bad. it didnt scare me and i actually enjoyed it. but i think i was too young to really understand what was happening. I read a thread on a diff. website. a mother wanted to know if her son was just playing "doctor" or was being sex. abused by a 11 yr old boy. her son was 5 and they had been "experimenting". well what was said there was that the older boy would know better than the 5 year old. and that he wouldnt behave that way with adult and the 5 year old didnt understand that adults had given those parts another use.(sex). anyways i did understand though what sex was. or more i knew what it was but i doubt at 5 or 6 i could have understood what it was.

so is it still sexual abuse????

and if it is what should i do?

i mean she stopped but idk how long it took for her to stop.
she is older and my mothers absolute favorite. she has a different father than me and my mother doesnt like my father and thinks im jsut like him and stuff like that. the point is that my mother supports my sister and is always denying any wrong doing on her part, or justifys it.
i wrote her a letter once like a note that i left on her desk. it said i was upset becasue she hadnt noticed how i had been depressed the year before becuase my older sister had been and that i was mad that she hadnt been there when "she made me play those sex games".
i said that and i had been scared to. at the time i was mad and just wanted her to know already.
but idk, i guess she didnt get the hint becusae she never asked about it like i had hoped. i guess i want her to ask about it. i ratherher find out about it by "accident" and then "force " me to tell her.
i jsut odnt know if i should say anything at all......
im 15 now but i relaize that what happened effects me so much now.
eerynight before i fall asleep i think about sex and "fantazise" i guess.( my sister also mad us make up sex stories and "roleplay") ive never really been far with a guy.but when i was in middle school i wanted to.
im kind of a mean person but that mostly becase im insecure and was bullied in middle and grade school. and at home. but i say crude and sexual things all the time. some of my friends do too, it normal but i doubt i would be the same if it hadnt happened.

im worrying that im dweling to much but i think i need to resolve it to get over my problems.i really dont want to grow up and have relationship problems becuase of this.

any advice would be very helpfull!!!!
and thankyou in advance for reading this all (of you did)
i know its long but this is the first time i "told" anyone about it.

silly_girl_wonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 04:41 AM   #2
DUNFERMLINEBOY
Struggling Inside

I am currently:

Heya!

Woe what a horrible situation for you to be in! Going to be honest am too tired just now to give u the detailed thought to complex situation that you've gone through deserves! I'll try and answer your post fully within the next couple of days but for now my thoughts are with you!

Take Care,

Craig

DUNFERMLINEBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 04:23 PM   #3
DUNFERMLINEBOY
Struggling Inside

I am currently:

Ok, am a bit more awake now!

Fro what your describing you are going through a whole catalogue of emotions just now!

For you to have been touched in that way when you were younger was wrong and as your sister was older then she should've known that!

It is obvious that what happened is affecting you just now and you are feeling very vulnerable!

I think you should talk to your GP and maybey ask for referral to a psychologist or a counsellor so that you can work through these things that are obviously confusing you and causing distress, also i can see that ur worried that it may have an affect on any future relationship that you may have!

Hope that this helps,

Let me know how you're getting on!

Craig

DUNFERMLINEBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 06:16 PM   #4
here-for-the-journey

I am currently:

Did she just touch and stroke your private parts or do you remember there being penetration involved?
Either way it is sexual abuse but if penetration was ever involved, whatever kind and however hard it was, you need to report it to someone.
*holds you tightly*

here-for-the-journey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:55 PM   #5
silly_girl_wonder

I am currently:

no never any penetration thank god for thatt

silly_girl_wonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:51 AM   #6
here-for-the-journey

I am currently:

You should still tell someone.
This could mean relationships will be harder for you.
*holds you close and safe in my arms*

here-for-the-journey is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)