RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 17-04-2021, 11:02 AM   #21
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon

I am currently:

Still feels silly, but I'm trying to at least write something every day. The internet suggested setting a 20 min timer and writing during that to get used to it, but 20 mins feels like a very long time.

The problem is when I get near people my anxiety goes up, and this in turn leads to the "unusual experiences" occurring. And that often leads to other things. So at the moment it seems safer to avoid people as much as I can

But... just sitting at home isnt doing me any good either, I'm bored and restless and starting to feel really useless... also I think I'm starting to slip back into ED behaviours... I think it's because I cant run as much right now, I hadn't realised just how much running had "fixed" my eating

Not sure what's going to happen with the car to be honest... I was hoping that I'd hear about my PIP clam soon which could have helped, also filled out a WCA form for what's essentially the new version of ESA which also could have helped, but I've now discovered it's taking like a year for most peoples claims to process at the moment so looks like I'm stuck on my "less money than my bills" income for now

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2021, 06:54 PM   #22
Auror.
Camden

If 20 minutes feels too long you could always shorten it. That's a thing that's been suggested to me before though.

I wish I had suggestions but I have at least read.

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is online now   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)