RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 15-06-2007, 09:58 AM   #1
bright.side.of.life
XxX rowena XxX

I am currently:
what to do now...? (poss trig)

i dont know if this is something silly to post about, but to be honest i just want someone to talk to and since chat isnt up and running yet this is the next best thing, so....

ive just left school, and now i have about 2 and half months to do nothing in before i start college in september. thing is, now i dont have anything to distract me or anything to do. which is where you guys come in (hopefully), does anyone have any ideas about things i can do, distractions or just anything really to stop me moping all day and night and getting a bit worse each day?

im not very sociable to point where my mates dont even ask if im going out with them anymore, so i want something to do on my own...that sounds silly probably but you know... ive already got a weekend job and im looking for another one, but this just spells out more stress really, i need an alternative....anyone?

thankyou,

rowena
XxxX

"Tonight i will dance on the graves of all my darkest days,
and erase all the worries of all the time i wasted, my scars may never go away but i'll learn not to mind them along the way"

"i was broken for a long time but its over now."

bright.side.of.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 11:21 AM   #2
morganalefay

I am currently:

yeah im in the same situation at the moment...my mum is trying to find me a job but i dont want one

here is an idea...if you dont want a stressful job you could always try to volunteer somewhere...my thought was like animal sanctuary but i dunno it could be a stupid idea...but if you are in to animals you could go there whenever you wanted or on a couple of days and just help out with the animals...it would give you something to do...or you could work on a project like a painting or something just to give you something to take up some of the time

dunno if these ideas help...probs not but there you are

morganalefay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 11:57 AM   #3
bright.side.of.life
XxX rowena XxX

I am currently:

they are good ideas thankyou, i might look around for somewhere that i could do that kind of work, but theres not really anywhere near me like that. i, not very creative, with the exception of the odd poem, so im not sure your second idea would work for me. and now im ill....im just feeling so down...

"Tonight i will dance on the graves of all my darkest days,
and erase all the worries of all the time i wasted, my scars may never go away but i'll learn not to mind them along the way"

"i was broken for a long time but its over now."

bright.side.of.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 05:12 PM   #4
_plastic

No dear it doesn't sound silly ..
Why don't u read the bog distraction list ?
I spend the whole day at the forum of fun and distractions .
I spend my whole day on the PC and that is driving my dad crazy he gets really angry with me and says stuff u are not sociable enough and i ignore that all the time !
But i think i will sign up in a library or ...i can read books on the internet uh not a bad idea =)
I'm here when u want to chat bored even more than u do will be greatful if u want to chat!

A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx

_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 08:26 PM   #5
Paperdreams.
..honey.

Heya! I'm in the same situation also, and am looking for a job to keep me occupied. In the mean time though, I'm doing quite a few things at home that are keeping me sane. Firstly, I'm re-designing my room. Whether I'm actually going to do it or not, I don't know, but I've started to sort out all my stuff which believe it or not takes up a lot of time and stops you from getting bored. Maybe you could try that? Also, I've printed out all of the pictures I took from the last day of school and I'm going to make a big poster / wall hanging to go in my room. Try aiming to do something like that over the holidays.

Having a big project to do over the holidays gives you something to aim for and will keep you occupied - give it a go! :)

Take care. xo

"When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.”

Paperdreams. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)